• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

NJ can't compare to what can be consistently found in NYC. I've been involved in these markets for 15+ years and can say that NYC quality, at least once you find a reliable service, far exceeds anything comparable in Newark, Paterson, etc.
the NYC game is totally different. It's dominated by organized, "professional", vertically-integrated distribution/delivery services. Whereas in NJ you're probably just dealing with some street-level dealer who has no control over the quality of the product, quality which can vary dramatically from one batch to the next. Stamps change all the time, and even within a stamp, quality/quantity can vary. If you're dealing with someone who bags their own bundles, you're still going to face constantly changing stamps and quality that will wax and wane over time. NYC outfits, however, often deal with the same stamps for *years* at a time, because it's their own stamp and they have a vested interest in protecting and promoting their brand. I know of one particular service that has been using the same stamp for over 5 years now, and the quality has remained incredibly stable over that period of time.

Since that huge bust in Paterson in 14 I am sure things have been a lot tougher. As most of the streets were all the Lilly white people from Bergen county. I've never cooked from Paterson, a d am scared to for that reason. The cops just wait at the bridges to the surrounding towns at the highways and there are always people pulled over and you know what it's for.

I'm another Lilly white boy from a surrounding town. My source has stopped. And have been concidersing taking the drive. But I know I'll be one of the typical stories of the idiot that got robbed best up or arrested cause I'm sure I stick out like a soar thumb. Track marks or not.

Literally just asked a homeless man. Best help I ever got. Drive through twice. They Threw a smoke bomb. They all scattered.... Yeah. Lilly white boy, in there eyes. Narc

Dude the only color they care about out that way is green lol...just have to try not to hook up with the wrong people. Paterson is waaay less sketch than other parts of Jersey, though, like Camden or probably parts of Newark or Elizabeth too.

I dunno, I am white too, and I'm not even from the east coast, but I was almost always able to find success in Paterson (except for one time when the police presence was unusually intense). The dude who supplied me was your typical street level guy who worked a corner but he sold a consistently above average product, he was good at what he did. Man, i miss Paterson and Paterson dope...

Where were you from that you'd hit up town? Just curious as to what side a town you'd hit up given that perspective. I know I can't ask for sources on here, and I'm not. But Paterson is a pretty big town.

Sounds like you were only out here for a lil while too. Why'd you come n go?

When I drove to Paterson it was almost always heading west, from New York City, heading towards "downtown Paterson".

I was on the east coast from around late November to early February of this year, on vacation basically. I learned how to cold cop in the ghetto while I was out there, in Camden (once) and Paterson...it's pretty easy as long as you have your head on a swivel & keep your money right. *shrug* that was my experience, anyway. There has been a pretty robust police presence in Paterson lately but, from what I've experienced there, it hasnt done much to put a damper on the drug trade there (which is pretty much conducted out in public, "open air style", in certain neighborhoods.)

I'm coming​ from North West. Guess I'll have to give it another whirl. From what I saw there was no 5-0 presence the passed few times I went. But they def thought I was, I knew it when I saw the smoke bomb after I circled the second time. Then no one was outside lol....

But yeah you could totally see the open air presence. People would just drive round the block. And they'd just keep stopping every car. But me....

You can't keep doing that, no one's taking the bait, people here are too smart Mr. Anyone we suspect of doing business through PM will be investigated.

In this day and age where airplanes flown by the FBI with boxes made by DRT Corp, called DRTBoxes who fly all over the city and collect everyone's cellphone and wifi internet traffic...it's just ridiculous that I have to keep banning people for these sorts of things. At least if they were mildly trolling and became more and more annoying it would be satisfying, this is not. By the way, not a challenge.

Apparently that whole scene has dried up. Hence why this thread has not been updated in years.

What scene? The dope scene in Paterson NJ?

Trust me, it hasn't. You still see the same stream of junkies, the same dealers operating more-or-less openly. Last time I was in Paterson was earlier this year and it was definitely same shit, different day.

I’ve been in California for a few years now, anyone visit Newark, the Oranges, or Irvington? Are there delivery services like in NYC in jersey yet?

I’ve been in California for a few years now, anyone visit Newark, the Oranges, or Irvington? Are there delivery services like in NYC in jersey yet?

Newark is usually great...the quality is consistently above-average and you get served right on the street. Classic open air scenario. It's CHEAP, too.

hey. haven't been here in quite a while. anyway, basically clean for over 3 years, but a dance here and there with the fake blue 30s around here (fent). anyway, used to be in n nj. p-town was our place--final place--as we are real oldtime users and had stopped going across the GW because of exorbitant tolls, and we lived like 5 mins away anyway. but i digress. we're out of the area for a few years now, but my husband had to go back there for a funeral. while there, he figured he might as well hit p-town and bring back a bundle. well, a friend took him (as we no longer know any spots), and, not sure yet exactly where or what the stamp was, but he sniffed one and knew immediately it wasn't dope. threw the remaining 9 out the window. well, whatever it was, it fucked him up--and not in a good way. he was immobilized for hours. couldn't move. couldn't talk. couldn't answer my phone calls. not a good feeling at all. not a high. i recall a story from several years back about the muslims in p-town putting poison out on the street to harm/kill us--and i'm wondering if it was this--and maybe a racial thing. no clue WTF this was, but it wasn't any type of opiate. fortunately, it was relatively short-acting. anyone hear anything at all about this? thanks.

I havent heard anything about that but I've copped all over the Philly, jersey, NY area and these days it's not like it used to be. Sure there is great stuff around, but also a lot of this type of BS. Fake stuff, fent, they are even putting liquid k2 in the dope (spray bottle) and it's horrible. Luckily I smoke pot often and have done lots of hallucinogens so I'm used to that type of high but it was uncomfortable even for me, I couldn't imagine someone who doesn't like that sort of thing. It's hurting a lot of people. Sadly enough folks just don't care anymore what they Are selling. They just throw whatever powder in a bag and call it "dope" there was even a scopolamine outbreak they were putting in the dope in Philly. Sorry to hear that happened to your husband. Like I said their still is good stuff around d but if you don't already have a habit, it just isn't worth trying g random stuff bc you easily could end up hurt or dead.