• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Paterson / North Jersey Dope

Gonna be getting my 4th vivotrol shot soon. Longest I've ever been clean off opiates. So I havent been to Paterson aince exceot once to the coke spot

I've actually been doin pretty well with loperamide. I stopped taking such rediculous doses. Nowadays I use it like suboxone/bupe. It def has blocking effects, so it keeps me well and if I dosed in the morning, there's no point to copping dope that day. The doses I use are usually about 50mg or 25 pills of generic loperamide. Recently, I started doing 40mg, in the hopes of tapering off. But then I copped dope again.

I also always use a stool softener with every dose, and that takes care of that department.

The only downside is that this "get out of jail" free card still leaves me dependent on something to fill those opiate receptors.

Gonna be getting my 4th vivotrol shot soon. Longest I've ever been clean off opiates. So I havent been to Paterson aince exceot once to the coke spot

Would you recommend it? Is there any bad side affects other then blocking opiates?

Are you talking about an open air market in Brooklyn? I'm in Bushwick regularly but live in Jersey City. Haven't been having any luck copping in JC since I moved here. I've read that I might have luck in Newark or Paterson but don't know either area well enough to feel comfortable about it.

Where was this page in 2011 when I was spending a lot of time in NJ and doing sweet lines? Geez! I miss NJ. I will be sure to visit this page when I am back next year. Hey, Jersey! Miss you!!! :)<3

Man this is crazy... I found this forum searching Google for something unrelated and after browsing a bit found this thread.

I'm from Paterson, born and raised. I know the city's got a reputation but I never realized how known it was and how far people come from to score shit here.

How hard is it to get from Philadelphia to patterson without a car?

You can get to Paterson by train fairly easily, but I don't know if you'd be able to find what you're looking for around the downtown/city area. It's kinda risky to hustle in the open around there.

Spanish people are where it's at. You can cop from black people but rest assured they are getting it from spanish people and just charging more. I highly doubt that many black people are having dope sent to them from the Dominican Republic, Colombia, or Puerto Rico. I have had one solid black connect but I know he was copping from spanish people (see below) and never gave deals on bundles since he was probably getting his deals on the packaged bundles, so had to sell them all for the price of each bag to make any profit.

IME any black person that sold dope at 'spanish prices' was buying the dope raw and cutting it more than the spanish in order to make more money. They seem to be more about the quick buck than a nice long trusted relationship with their customer in which they didn't cut it as much so didn't make as much with each deal, but had the customer coming to them every time thus making more of a profit in the long run.

If you are getting the real 'Glory' (white bag with pink stamp of a cloud with the word Glory inside of it) then I don't see how you can complain. I was getting that for well over a year through a Queens connect who was getting it from a Spanish couple who I think was from Brooklyn. The bags were almost to the first fold, and consistent during all of that time.
Dude Spanish people really are where it's at they're a lot more respectful and will cut deals with you. My main guy who is Spanish always helps me when I'm sick and don't have money, if he makes me wait or whatever he'll throw me free shit. IME Black people usually have an attitude and don't have the same quality as Spanish people.

^Come on now with the racism!

IME, there's good and bad people of every race, but a black dealer does seem more likely to hate white people than a Hispanic one, IME....but some of the best dealer's I've had were black, just not for dope...

but isn't it mostly black people that sling dope in Jersey?

Last edited:
^^

Yeah I've maybe bought from 2 spanish people ever in Paterson. Definitely a mostly black dealer base.

Really?? I don't give a crap if Kermit the Frog, Big Bird and Grover deal me my blasted coke!!! As long as my powder is the right shade and I am paying cash, that's all that matters. I am color blind. I have just about sourced from the Rainbow Coalition in the two years I partied. What's even sweeter is having your source be a friend or lover. Awesome!

Last edited: