• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Iv mdma

ziggo

Bluelighter
I'm about to IV about 30mg of pure? MDMA crystals/powder. This is about a normal dose right? I've heard of IVing MDA but not MDMA so let me know if it is just as safe fast please.

IV dose is absolutely different (and should be lighter) than oral. I do not IV, but this is a rule that typically applies to all drugs.

Hey ziggo, PM Junkie Skumbag (Aussie BLer) he has IV'd MDMA, I think he said around the 30mg dose is perfect, let me see if I can dig it up for you.

*UPDATE*

Found the thread, he just mentions IV'ing it. Send him a PM he's more than happy to help you out :)

Here's something I dug up.

Hi, Limesmoke. Apologies for late reply - not exactly at my best today. I blame the (lack of) drugs 8)

As mentioned above, I do have a fair bit of experience of IV MDMA so I'll try to give you a coupla pointers as to how best not to do yourself a nasty. You say you have previous IV experience of other drugs so presume you are well aware of the risks of using any drugs intravenously and also know the basics of technique, sterility and so on already and skip the IV Drug Use 101 bit. Mostly...

Would be good to get a few more details of your prior IV drug use experience - what drugs, frequency of use (occasional treat or daily habit or somewhere in between) and so on. More detail the better cos it's a bit of a risky business and I could do with knowing a bit more about your previous experience, tolerance and anything else that could make a big difference - any medication you are on, for example. There are a coupla things that would be good to know if possible:

1) You say you are used to IV drugs but you only mention that you started injecting speed about a week ago. Do you have prior history of IV use of speed or any other drugs? Or has it just been this last week or so you've been shooting speed with no previous IV use?

2) From your post it sounds like you haven't used MDMA at all for some time. Weeks? Months? Years?

3) I presume you have tested the powder you have to confirm it is actually MDMA, but would you have any idea of what level of purity it is or what cuts are likely to be in there too? Bit of a longshot that one but you never know.

Dose seems to be your main concern and - to be honest - it's gonna be mine too. I have only ever shot crystal MDMA that - although not pure (tested at around 85% pure) wasn't cut either. The fact you say you have powder does concern me a tad cos there's no way of knowing the purity or cuts. Unless you've had it tested which I'm guessing is not the case. I'm guessing that it would be of reasonable purity but cuts could be a concern so micron filtering would be a very good idea if possible cos I doubt it would have been cut with IV use in mind. Cotton will do at a push but a micron filter would be much better if you can.

600mg between two should be plenty for the night - especially if you've been shooting speed but haven't used MDMA in a while. I would suggest around 50mg or so - certainly no more than 75mg absolute max if you have little tolerance. It is of fairly good quality 50mg should be a fair whack and 75mg would likely be pretty damn strong. 100mg (as in my report) takes no prisoners. Not even folks familiar with IV drugs are always keen on IV MDMA so it really is better to err on the side of caution even if it means not being as blown away with the first shot as you would like. It doesn't last too long IV so I suspect there will be a second (and probably a third) before the night is out. I often shoot a slightly lowish dose first myself before going for a big one cos it can be a bit of a shock to the system 8o

I'll try to check back on this thread later cos I'm sure I've missed stuff out, but feel free to PM me if you want too. I am crap at replying to PMs in timely fashion though - you have been warned :D

Also, my trip report on IV MDMA may be of interest as it has a few details I'm sure I've forgotten - IV MDMA (Mostly) – Experienced – Molly Dearest (Mon Amour)

yeah It was crystals, I shot 30-40mg, no burn/didn't miss, and felt a hot rush in my throat like coming up from iv meth. But it didn't have any effects noticeable afterwards. Although I was smoking weed constantly. So I decided after 20~mins to oral dose the last 90mg~ and now I'm just starting to notice and feel it. I did do 2nd plat DXM two days ago and again three days ago. I assume this may in effect hold my serotonin from releasing all at once from iv use? Hopefully the effect will keep building, my Iris's are already all black circles.

you need to inject moar

seriously though the rush i got from shooting ~80-90 mg was too much. i projectile vomited instantly.

the feeling of every serotonergic receptor firing simultaneously at full force was too much. not even an experience just a mindfuck

Injecting (powder) MDMA has become quite popular recently in New Zealand (very strange...) and quite a few of my friends now only really IV it.

As for dosage- that depends a lot on how pure your shit is. Most MDMA, even in powder form, is cut to a greater or lesser degree so it can be hard to tell how mcuh you're actually taking. If you have extremely clean, pure cystral MDMA (transparent crystals, glass grade shit) 40-80mg will get you where you wanna go. With the more average shit that you get (probably not the best idea to IV shitty MDMA) people seem to say 80-120mg is the way to go. People have gone as high as 250mg shots (not with super clean stuff, but pretty good) which is meant to be pretty mindblowing, but anything above that seems to cause most of your general 'IV'ing large doses of stimulants' problems (hearts feeling like they're gonna explode etc etc)

The main thing to remember is that if your MDMA is cut with ANYTHING active, this will change the experience massively. Carefully test any MDMA that you're planning on IV'ing- accidently injecting 10mg of MDPV ontop of the 80mg of actual MDMA you shot could be most unpleasant (in that extremely pleasant way...). The worst example of this is a guy I knew who was shooting MDMA pills (yes, shooting pills- horrific), he stopped shooting pills after one night he ended up IV'ing somewhere in the region of 150mg of ketamine (ontop of about 80mg MDMA).

Two people I know (male & female) have said that IV'ing MDMA has made them have a spontanious orgasm every single time they do it. The only real downside to it as a ROA (other than all the standard needle related ones) is that the whole experience is over after about 4 hours.

IV MDMA is a very intense experience and consequently is probably relatively addictive (anything that feels that good is going to be a bit addictive). Stay safe munchkins.<3

Yeah tripping on DXM the third and fourth day I believe before doing that IV shot @ OP defiantly blocked the roll effect. I didn't feel any high from shooting the 30~mg of crystal MDMA, except for the rush taste in my throat. I took the last 90mg~ oral as I stated above and rolled medium strength, pretty underwhelming, but oh well now I know to wait longer after my DXM use to take MDMA, and the night turned out great anyways even though the roll wasn't strong. I ended up having tons of fun at a friends house all night soooo... <3 =D If I get more crystals from this dude soon I'll try injecting 40-50~mg and I'll write a little trip report of it. Or just take 120-150mg oral and write a report of that one as I'm sure my next roll will be as or more amazing as my first, a few years ago!

Yeah tripping on DXM the third and fourth day I believe before doing that IV shot @ OP defiantly blocked the roll effect. I didn't feel any high from shooting the 30~mg of crystal MDMA, except for the rush taste in my throat. I took the last 90mg~ oral as I stated above and rolled medium strength, pretty underwhelming, but oh well now I know to wait longer after my DXM use to take MDMA, and the night turned out great anyways even though the roll wasn't strong. I ended up having tons of fun at a friends house all night soooo... <3 =D If I get more crystals from this dude soon I'll try injecting 40-50~mg and I'll write a little trip report of it. Or just take 120-150mg oral and write a report of that one as I'm sure my next roll will be as or more amazing as my first, a few years ago!

Yeah, DXM and MDMA really are not friends and you should try to space out your use of each drug.

If you didn't get -anything- off 30mg IV then your stuff may only be 60-80%. Firstly this means that you should definately look into getting yourself a micron filter, but beyond harm reduction, if you are actually going to go to the 'extreme' of IV'ing MDMA I would reccomend that you take 75-100mg IV and don't take any orally afterwards. That's more likely to give you an idea of what IV MDMA is 'all about', so to say- 4 hours of almost orgamsmic euphoria that is simultanously highly stimulating and completely tranquil...

I'm not trying to advocate IV- drug use, nor am I trying to seem reckless- but my reasoning is that it is better to have one proper, intense IV experience and then put it away for a while instead of starting to inject small(ish) amounts of MDMA prior to dropping. The second option is more likely to lead to regular IV use, which is best avoided.

As I said, a lot of close friends of mine IV-MDMA on a reguar basis (most of them only take MDMA via IV these days) and I worry about them. It's not so what what they're doing, it's how they think about what they're doing. If you are going to make that leap and start IV'ing yourself it's really in your best interest (from both a health and an enjoyment point of view) to keep IV drug use a very occasional thing.

Hey ziggo, PM Junkie Skumbag (Aussie BLer) he has IV'd MDMA, I think he said around the 30mg dose is perfect, let me see if I can dig it up for you.

*UPDATE*

Found the thread, he just mentions IV'ing it. Send him a PM he's more than happy to help you out :)

Hey mate i've never IV'ed MDMA in fact if never IV'ed anything.I've got some mates who like to inject MDMA but i warn you now it has a very intense rush. For noobies try shooting up 50mg if that dosnt get you to where u wanna be try 70mg-100mg i've seen a mate fall back on the wall slide down it with is hands over his face unable to talk in total bliss of a 80mg whack.Whacking any more than 100mg is a waste IMO.TBH you get more bang for ya buck by eating MDMA.ORRRRRRRRRR what some of me mates do is drop a cap and then have a whack.That way as soon as the rush from the whack wears off the cap starts to kick in :p enjoy hehe

Limonov its funny u say that as i've had a few mates compair a MDMA whack to a full body orgasim really interests me hehehe

Last edited:
I always thought IVing MDMA was a bad idea. One time I ran out of my smack but had a bunch of molly so I started to inject that in place of my smack. The truth is that I was just addicted to the needle and the act of shooting anything up. But afterwards I wished I had eaten the molly instead because it would have lasted much longer

This has been said a few times - Check the 'Trip reports' section for IV MDMA use :)

Sweet, I desired to not iv it anymore, as the only reason I tried earlier was because I was mad depressed at that time. This time I took my 2nd try with it orally at ~120-130mg and wow this is amazing I finally have lowered my drug use enough to the point that I can help my friends with theirs and always bring them clean-rigs and narcan. Also wow that peak was intense, if any of you are having a really intense peak, go take a warm shower a little on the cold side for awhile. Because you need to keep your head cool on high dose stimulants. <3<3MDMA<3<3

Don't IV MDMA. Seriously the drug wasn't meant to be booted. Go boot some Heroin or Ketamine. Don't boot MDMA. That's all I'm going to say.
I could only imagine for harm reduction reasons MDMA booing IVed is never good for you

Tbh...if given the opportunity, I'd do it.
But only if there was a clean needle and 100% pure MDMA involved.
Anything less than that and I'll just stick to parachuting.