⫸STICKY⫷ "name changes: a one time perk for a $25 donation" thread

The site says that if you donate you can have a one time name change. I would like to take advantage of this offer please. I have just donated...Thank you

If we're to donate by Bitcoin is it still possible to get the name changed? Seems the easiest way as I'm not based in the US and the currency I assume is formatted in USD? I just want it reduced to Sid.

I have mailed 2 moderators now and 2 admins about this matter. No reply from any bar one mod who referred me to here. Now I do appreciate mods/admins are busy people, but it would strike me this approach is probably not helping the site take in all the donations it could.

It seems nobody answers PM's yet they continue to post on the forums.

I guess I will just have to pay by debit card to be sure.

This is one thing I really wish were given as a reward/perk for reaching a certain level of forum contribution, perhaps (ie Greenlighter>>Bluelighter).

I do understand the site needs to pay it's bills, but not sure this is the best method for gathering donations. Just a thought.

This is one thing I really wish were given as a reward/perk for reaching a certain level of forum contribution, perhaps (ie Greenlighter>>Bluelighter).

I do understand the site needs to pay it's bills, but not sure this is the best method for gathering donations. Just a thought.

Oh it works. I know loads who've donated to get a name-change. I give monthly donations to Bluelight, not much only $20 (I wish I could give more if it helps site) but I gave two people my donations n one because he was being stalked n was not going to post anymore - so I gave him my donation so he could change his ID n be free of stalking as no one deserves that.

And think about it Bluelight are giving you something for donating - how many charities actually do that? Not many.

No one has to donate. If you want to change your name n can't afford a $25 donation just abandon your a/c n make a new one - but let staff know because it's against the BLUA to create an alt (probably for obvious reasons - I've personally been victim of such things elsewhere by others). So that's a way of changing name for free.

But it does---n has worked. People have been helped n supported enormously by this site n so donating is a way of giving something back, a way of saying 'thank you.' Bluelight has helped me through some tough times.

Anyway---this is my view from a members perspective.

Welcome to Bluelight, Chrisincville. I hope you enjoy the site n benefit from it as I---n others have.

Evey

I believe it works, and yes I know we're free to just create a new account, but I'm generally the type that once established to a certain point, hate starting fresh. I'm sure the site has helped many, many people throughout the years, as you pointed out. It would suck if the site weren't around.

Hi, Can I get a name change, keep my posts? $25 cool with me, like to do sooner than later if poss :)

Last edited:
So I first donate and then send an e-mail with the new nick I want?

I see it says that you cannot change your name or delete your account and it keeps referencing back to Bluelighter FAQ (read before posting) but it does not say read before creating account. I had no idea that my name would be on front street, I do not want to leave, in fact just the opposite but I don't feel easy about posting, even if I reregrister wont my name still be out there? Who is the good standindinf members that can at their discretion do a name change?

Hello, I am being tortured in a forum in mu home city my by a anonomous coward calling me junkie scum, aids victim all this sort of thing because he has linked up a username I used briefly in the past on here.

The fella is really making my life hell, it's only a matter of time until my family or work colleguees find out. I have all ready changed it once before at that cost of $25. Money is so tight until the end of the week but he has to be stopped know before he drives me to suicide. And I'm not a kid saying that. I'm a 37 year old man,

Comments include 'How much DNM coke and heroin you shoot up before writing all that DB? Does that not eat into your BTC profits even more than paying for the electricity? I wouldn't want to enter into any contract with a speedballing skaghead'

'Doombadger is just getting all preachy because he's trying to forget about all the heroin and coke he's injecting these days, isn't that right "Sharapova"

All those bitcoins just get spent straight away on darknet coke and heroin

I changed my name from doombadger to sharapovafistpump a couple year ago because been an substansnce abuser with autism I am really scared of people and this is my worst fears come true.

$25 is a huge amount of money for me at the moment, it will likely mean me begginn5rhrs long or mote theft, Plus it doesn't seem so long ago I paied $25 for just the same reason. Woukl $10 br accpetable? Just we fact unreal jardship at the moment.

Thank you

^ how would anybody know that 'Sharapovafistpump' is you?

drop an email to [email protected] from the email associated with your account and we can discuss.

alasdair

Hello, I am being tortured in a forum in mu home city my by a anonomous coward calling me junkie scum, aids victim all this sort of thing because he has linked up a username I used briefly in the past on here.

The fella is really making my life hell, it's only a matter of time until my family or work colleguees find out. I have all ready changed it once before at that cost of $25. Money is so tight until the end of the week but he has to be stopped know before he drives me to suicide. And I'm not a kid saying that. I'm a 37 year old man,

Comments include 'How much DNM coke and heroin you shoot up before writing all that DB? Does that not eat into your BTC profits even more than paying for the electricity? I wouldn't want to enter into any contract with a speedballing skaghead'

'Doombadger is just getting all preachy because he's trying to forget about all the heroin and coke he's injecting these days, isn't that right "Sharapova"

All those bitcoins just get spent straight away on darknet coke and heroin

I changed my name from doombadger to sharapovafistpump a couple year ago because been an substansnce abuser with autism I am really scared of people and this is my worst fears come true.

$25 is a huge amount of money for me at the moment, it will likely mean me begginn5rhrs long or mote theft, Plus it doesn't seem so long ago I paied $25 for just the same reason. Woukl $10 br accpetable? Just we fact unreal jardship at the moment.

Thank you

Surely this very post means that you've just created a link between the two accounts which didn't neccesarily previously exist. Also, if you change your name, somebody could still find you because your quoted posts will be turned up in search results on google.

If you want to remain anonymous to this guy, then stop using your old accounts and create new ones, with completely different names. And remove any personal information that could be linked to real life.