• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

filtering weed/resin from bong water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigs

Greenlighter
i was considering straining all my bong water through a coffe filter or an old t shirt to collect any resin and/or chunks of weed that have accumulated. has anyone out there tried this before?

your bong doesn't have a slide? they usually collect enough resin to smoke in a few bowls, which is why im wondering why you need more from bong water which is even more gross to smoke :/. your idea sounds like it would work though if the bond water isn't too dirty, you should see how it works.

its one of the 20$ plastic 1.5 footers with the metal bowlpiece thats fixed in place.. a real piece of shit.

Are you for real? This is up there with rolling a joint with nubs, or shooting toilet water cocaine. yeah you could probably do it but do you really want to?

do yourself a favor and get a nice little clear glass mini bong with glass stem. I have no idea why but if the stem is metal it collects no resin, but if it is glass it will collect an ass load within 5 bowls bro. My acrylic gass mask bong attachment is the same way. Don't filter out of an acrylic bong that is shit :/

Ugh. Not this again.

Use the search engine, but this is a horrible idea. Just search Resin, we have a mega thread and I've seen threads like this in the past. Gross.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.