Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MXE / 70 mg sublingual) - Second trial - Looking From the Outside In

TheAppleCore

Bluelighter
Dissociatives are unique for me, in that I always seem to write their trip reports while intoxicated, rather than after the fact. Psychedelics and cannabinoids make writing a tedious chore, but dissociatives have a wonderful way of facilitating smooth linguistic self-expression. Despite the fact that it was a bit difficult to keep my eyes on the screen, it was a pleasure to record the following thoughts.

NOTE: I was warned by others that the methoxetamine sold by my vendor was noticeably weaker than it should have been. In other words, 70 mg of the highest quality methoxetamine should be significantly stronger than what I experienced here. Do not use this report as a dosing guide.

~~~~~

I've taken 70 mg methoxetamine powder sublingually over the course of a couple hours, maybe. This is a really, really, interesting high. I had to open my trip log when I suddenly had the very peculiar sensation that I'm somehow coming home. That I've been here before. It's a comforting sensation.

I just took a piss. The bubbling toilet water was talking to me. As if it was encouraging me to piss. "Yeah, take a good piss, go right ahead!"

Why don't most people get high? Clearly they are much more afraid of intoxication than I am. Or is it that they don't find it as rewarding, or exciting? Here is my question. Are most sober people sober because they are afraid of getting high, or are they simply bored by intoxication? Are they trying to protect themselves from some great evil, or do they find taking drugs to be far too dull?

The ephemeral nature of reality is suddenly reappearing. As if, I knew all along, that nothing lasted forever. But I forgot. I lived in the delusion that I would continue to live my life exactly the way I do now, forever and ever. But now I remember that things are quickly shifting. My future will look nothing like the present. I almost want to call all of my friends and family on the phone. "Brothers and sisters, look! Everything is changing, decaying, dying, giving birth. You'll never see this moment again."

Music is perceived in a shocking, new light. No longer am I the participant in the musical event. I am a distant observer of the music, and the musicians themselves. I listen to the song, and see the band play the music in my mind's eye, as if I were an alien from outer space attending a concert. However, I am a highly intelligent alien. And I can clearly perceive how and why these sounds delight the audience and the musicians themselves. I understand the algorithms and formulae to which the music must be confined, so that the audience is pleased with the sounds. The music must follow certain patterns, repetitions, rhythms. Four beats in a bar. Four bars in a phrase. Repeat the phrase. Repeat again, with one slight alteration, to retain a sense of novelty. It's all a childish game. The musicians and the audience are all just playing with simple math. Meanwhile, a single string of the guitarist's instrument is vibrating in a motion so complex that not even the most advanced mathematical language of humankind could possibly describe its waveform.

My little children. So blissfully unaware of my infinite power. Their ignorance is precisely their purpose, and the reason that I created them all. To soothe the pains of remembering every fiery death of every star in the night sky. To silence the deafening screeches of gears in the machine, grinding against each other, turning endlessly, echoing through black empty space. The human race is my drug, my escapism, my only means of sunshine, and quiet peaceful sleep. But, as every dream must come to an awakening, so the sun will swallow the earth.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mxe
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_secondtime
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
I let a friend try about 15mg in fruit juice, and in 30min she was proclaiming, "When I was a child my aunt told me one day it would all make sense, and now I finally understand." Small doses clear my mind and make me calm and more aware. Large doses completely cheat me with convincing delusions, but they seem so certain and appropriate at the time like it was all some unmistakeable truth that continues to elude me. One thing's certain: it's definitely a blast from the past.

I never saw this report in 2012, as I was away from Bluelight then.

TheAppleCore said:
My little children. So blissfully unaware of my infinite power. Their ignorance is precisely their purpose, and the reason that I created them all. To soothe the pains of remembering every fiery death of every star in the night sky. To silence the deafening screeches of gears in the machine, grinding against each other, turning endlessly, echoing through black empty space. The human race is my drug, my escapism, my only means of sunshine, and quiet peaceful sleep. But, as every dream must come to an awakening, so the sun will swallow the earth.

What a beautiful, profound statement. <3 This is the experience I have realized whenever I wake up enough to see outside of subjectivity. It happened once on MXE.