• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs mephedrone and ibuprofin

My husband and i r on mephedrone and he got a massive headache that wont go away. We need to know if anyone can confirm that this is ok to do. Any info would be great

Have a scan through this thread to see if someone else has brought this up.

From what I can tell though, nobody's noticed any adverse effects from being on ibuprofen and mephedrone at the same time.

If anything, ibuprofen is a vasodilator, so it ought to maximise the efficiency from insufflating mephedrone.

If he's got a headache, make sure he's drinking plenty of water and see how things develop...

Yea he can not keep anything down :( We had these things sitting our house for like 5 moths. Scared to try it. Try it for the first time and think we did too much for a first time

Ok so he just took 1 200mg ibprofin tab. i guess i will report back if all goes well so other prople will know

Just flush it down the toilet. The first times are all that are ever worth it with that toxic garbage. If you couldn't even get that initial magic then spare yourself a world of pain because you will start to want to try it again and again even though you don't even like it.

I liked it and would compare it to mild mdma/ cocaine high. I did not get any bad side effects i did not lie. Husband to has been pukin non stop and has a massive headache/migraine. Really syx cuz we needed this bonding night lol annd he's felt like shit the last 2 hours maybe more :( my poor baby. I just feel helpless! And i want him to feel better

Last edited:
I'm from the UK so people trying it for the 1st time is something I remember from 2-3 years ago. He will be alright, but never let him take it again.

Just wanted to say he did fine after the ibprofin. Headache disappeared after bout another 30 mins and it didn't seem to have any negative affects. Thanks for everyone's help. Won't be doin that much again. Though i don't think we even did that much