• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Healthy Living is seeking a new Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

euphoria

Bluelight Crew
Applications are now being accepted for those interested in helping me to moderate the Healthy Living forum. attempt4 has stepped down, as responsibilities irl have minimized his available internet free time. So if you have a little free time each day, enjoy discussing healthy ways of living, and have a bit of knowledge on the subject, please send me a PM about why you'd like to be a moderator, and touch on the following points:

*your time zone
*the amount of time you spend on Bluelight each day
*how often do you log on to Bluelight (every day? a few times a week? once a week?)
*any particular interests, knowledge, or passion you have about healthy living, and what you feel you could bring to the forum as a moderator
*any experiences/skills you have that could be of benefit to the forum
*ideas for improvement or activities to generate more traffic to the forum
*why you are interested in healthy living

Your duties as a moderator will be:

*to be an active contributor to the forum, to build forum content, add discussion, and to provide level headed advice in regards to safety and Harm Reduction
*check all forum threads for violations of BLUA and forum guidelines and enforce our rules
*respond to reports on threads in Healthy Living
*edit, merge, move threads to appropriate forums, modify posts as required
*other general forum responsibilities

Please submit your applications by January 21!

Have a peaceful day~
<3
euphoria

Well a week is up.... applications closed!

I received really great applications, and it is hard to pick just one of you. I wish I could have all of you <3

I'll let y'all know who I choose later this eve.

peace,
euphoria

Status
Not open for further replies.