• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc nuvigil/vyvanse

Shady Kaity

Bluelighter
took 500 mgs of nuvigil and 30 mgs of vyvanse, i dont feel shit. did i do something? or do i just have a high tolerance or something? cuz i took it and have even been falling asleep. i thought this shit promotes wakefulness

That can happen. Doses of dexamphetamine (vyvanse) that are too low for me tend to cause sedation. 25 mg of Vyvanse is molecularly equivalent to a 10 mg Dexedrine Spansule (both are about 7.425 mg dextroamphetamine base).

Also I had the same problem with modafinil, it not waking me up. Nuvigil I found more effective though. Vyvanse isn't as alerting as dexamphetamine or adderall I've noticed. Try 60mg vyvanse, works better for me. Wudup from dirty jerz btw, I'm also there atm!

Nuvigil's effects are very subtle. I've taken up to 500mg at once and didn't feel any sort of a buzz, I just felt more awake and alert than normal. They're not really recreational in my experience. I also take 70mg of Vyvanse. If I don't take any for a couple of weeks and take it again, I get a nice speedy buzz. If I take it every day it only helps keep me alert and awake. I have sleep apnea and hypersomnia so I take both, sometimes at the same time.

Id describe nuvigil and provigil like caffeine.

Is it a stimulant? Yeah is it much weaker than amphetamine? Yeah does its benefits cap out quickly where your just wasting it? Yeah.

Also, am i surprised nothing mind blowing happened from 20 mg of vyvanse? no. Im pretty sure thats the lowest dose even used. So its going to be nothing like say someone who took tons of amphetamine.