• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

California pill discussion

trance in fraance

Bluelighter
Not sure what happened to the old thread so here's the new one.

Please dont ask what the contents of your pill are, thats what test kits are for.
you can order one at Dancesafe.org or if thats not a possibility you can check out Pillreports.com or Ecstasydata.org and see if someone else has a report on the same pill.

anyways whats everyone's opinions on this new pokeball generation?
imo they kinda suck, dont get me wrong, i love that we're seeing more and more pills with MDxx in them (even though its a small amount:X ) but i hate rolls cut with amph, anything other than caffeine i guess :/

discusssssssssss

Last edited:
All these new amph pokes definately aren't the best... But they are definately far from the worst. I'd perfer my pills cut with caffeine too, but hey it's better being a lil amped up then getting piped.

Oh and I have only consumed 2 of the new pokes going around so far, the yellow dragonflies and the green macs.
Yellow dragonflies win that contest IMO.

i havent been piped yet so idk but im just noot a fan of amps anymore :\
the green macs sucked imo, the press was nice but they were pretty weak ime.
i heard the dragonflies were bomb though, glad you had fun :D

what happened to this thread? this thread used to be more active, guess nothing has been out. the last one's ive tried were purple batmans, felt like a downer not worth it at all. i got some yellow sunbursts i hope they will be okay, socal need's to get something better.

I agree the ones going around as of late aren't that great imo. last years were so much better, i had a couple of blue macs on my bday last year and it was one of the best days of my life. felt like the pill was 75% mdma and 25% speed. perfect combination for a roll pill imo. i hate downer thizzles they suck.

^ I don't remember any blue macs containing speed last year. There is also no way of knowing the percentage of each substance in the pills you consume so speculating doesn't do you much good. Everyone is different...I personally don't like any speed/amp in my pills...I like my mdma clean. Just in the last month, CA has gotten 2 batches of white pumas which both were good, mac reboots in various colors, white and green mitsubishis, nikes in various colors, white lightning bolts, purple and blue batmans, purple kappas, sunbursts in different colors, and even quality molly. If you can't find anything good, you need better hooks.

and playboys too, just dont expect anything out of the ordinary since most of the presses going around are mdxx med-low.

Yeah it seems that's the trend outta cali anymore that most all beans are low dosed at best except the pumas. Solid medium dose. RnP has it been legitimately confirmed that there are in fact 2 different batches of glittered pumas out n about? All the pumas I've compared just look like that little piece joining the head and front leg have chipped off but the roll has all been the same for everyone...a good one.

it seems to be all about the money now n day's greedy pressers

Weren't there 2 presses of yellow playboys tesk? The reboot/nike/playboy/batman press ones that faced right that were clean? Then the yellow pipe bomb ones that faced left?

Last edited:
not sure, i only heard of green and purple ones of that press. the ones im talking about look like the pipe ones, its confusing tho cuz theres reports that indicate them mdxx. not sure if there 2 different batches or different presses

Word of warning, if you got the last batch of skulls (The SUPER light blues) You wont roll............. Tried 4 n a half last saturday. No roll, no euphoria. Super mild effects. This has happened to everyone that has eatin my light blue skulls. Really upsetting :(

i still have some of the first batch of white ones got them in like august. dropped 1 1/2 at an event last weekend and rolled BALLS. =D