• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe The new generic subutex...what's the verdict?

SWIM has prepared rigs for every pill form of bupe except the Hi-Tech/Midlothians... until now. SWIM was (allegedly) forced onto the cute little 8/arrow-branded mofos by his insurance company, or so he says, but that's neither here nor there. I just wanted to add my .02 to the equation because I've read every post in this thread and found very little on this aspect of the Teks which was raised by the OP.

I was initially in agreement with suggestions that the cotton-filtered solution made with these harmless-looking generics seemed to be alarmingly viscous when compared to that of brand Subutex or even other generics. I didn't notice this so much with freshly prepared rigs, but the ones that sat for several minutes or longer seemed to develop increased viscosity over time to the point where so much force had to be applied to the plunger as to visibly deform the rubber plunger tip! Of course one would rightfully be horrified at the thought of pushing such a thick substance into their circulatory system.

Through a bit of quasi-scientific experimentation and deduction I came to realize that the mixture is actually not noticeably any different in terms of viscosity from the prepared mixtures of other bupe pills. What gives it the feeling and appearance of being thicker/more viscous is that, for whatever reason, it seems to dramatically increases stiction (static friction) between the internal wall of the syringe and the rubber plunger tip. It's as if there were microscopic sand particles in the mix -- either that or something is corroding the contact surfaces in pretty short order. Either way, it's not as if this is good news for proponents of this particular ROA when it comes to these particular generics. I haven't noticed this phenomenon with any of the other forms of Bupe. I would almost feel better if viscosity was the issue.

SWIM has also mentioned, in support of what many others here have stated, that these particular generics do not seem to work as well as others. I hear the argument about perception but for reasons I won't go into I just don't believe that is an issue with SWIM. I think there's more to it than psychology.

Welcome to BL Ajax! We don't use acronyms like SWIM on BL (per the user agreement and forum guidelines). It doesn't afford any legal protections and is annoying as hell.

Anyways, looking forward to more of your contributions, but please no more SWIMming.

Hi everyone I'm new here ? I've been taking subutex 8mg Roxan kind for about 3 years. My doctors appointment was last Monday on July 3rd I think I always fill them at Walmart cause it's so cheap when you're not using ur insurance to pay for it. Anyway they had told me Walmart is trying to save money so they switched their brand from Roxan to this Hi-tech crap I asked a shit load of questions and he (pharmacist) assured me it's the exact same thing what a F()$ing liar ? I normally snort 2pills a day by breaking in half , these hi tech garbage did not work from the get go after I did the 1st pill I felt nothing I figured I had to wait an hour well when that hour came and went I started feeling like I was starting to get withdrawals which is crazy cause I just took 1 ?? long story short I was prescribed 58 pills on July 3rd it is now July 14th and I'm all out I feel like crying ? my friend gave me 1 of her zubsor 5.7mg which is supposed to be like subutex but taste better cause it's minty well bullshit it made me puke ? I have no clue what to do except call my Dr. and tell the truth ??♀️??♀️

I know this is an old thread but I have questions if anyone can help! Can I call my pharmacy and ask them what brand subutex they use? I usually get the same pharmacy every month. This month they are out so I'm having to go somewhere else.

What's the Roxan kind look like? This has happened to me before and I called my doctor. They gave me extra for the month.

yeah you can call your pharamacy and ask them what brands they stock, the one down the road from me stocks all kinds of brands (i once got like three different brands for one weeks worth of 2mg subs, which they're really not supposed to do.)

Yes I'm almost positive what was described the 8 and arrow on the pill , I'm almost positive that is suboxone my cousin gets prescribed suboxone, I get the subutex and have seen every form ever made but never once received that pill 8^from ant pharmacy, however my Cuz gets them quiet frequently as a generic suboxone.

Bro those pills with the 8 arrow are pure fkkkkng suboxone so if ur use to tex then that's why u feel the withdraw bullshhhht. . I've been getting screwed around lately receivING my subutex from these pos pharms around here in east tx , all these new generics are hard to get used to when u bang the white Roxanne brand daily , now I'm getting hit with these orange ones and not liking it at all , not to mention they don't break down like the Roxanne brand

Well a guy I know gets subutex every time , because he doesn't have insurance and his dr. Is a hell of a guy . But he's still trying to find these micron filters talked about any guidance would be highly appreciated

I been getting those zubsolv and they became my new fav. No more nasty ass orange flavor, just a nice mint/menthol flavor.

How soon can I use subutex after my "last" dose of heroin? And how much/often do I take it. I have the 2's and 8's. My sons 4th birthday is in 3 weeks and I want to be clean for it.

How soon can I use subutex after my "last" dose of heroin? And how much/often do I take it. I have the 2's and 8's. My sons 4th birthday is in 3 weeks and I want to be clean for it.

it varies with people, and the dosage of heroin.
for instance, i can smoke half a gram of heroin, and in about day and a half i can take my subs without an PWDs, but a friend of mine can take the same amount as me but hve to wait 2 whole days - its all down to your biology and metabolism.

how much did you take for your last dose? and how long ago?

has anyone gotten/seen the new generic subutex? white circle pill just says 460 it's about the size of these mylans but a tiny bit smaller and definitley thinner. I can't find anything about them online besides a couple posts on medchat.com ,not even a picture. says "sun pharma" for the brand, never heard of them though and looks like theyre a company out of india?

they've been giving me the mylan m924 at the pharmacy so I was suprised when I saw new ones again. but apparently all cvs now are carrying these from what ive heard. im on the east coast of the u.s. and this is the first ive seen or heard of them.

I'm a new member to here, been browsing the forums for years and finally decided to make an account. any input on these would be appreciated, thanks

has anyone gotten/seen the new generic subutex? white circle pill just says 460 it's about the size of these mylans but a tiny bit smaller and definitley thinner. I can't find anything about them online besides a couple posts on medchat.com ,not even a picture. says "sun pharma" for the brand, never heard of them though and looks like theyre a company out of india?

they've been giving me the mylan m924 at the pharmacy so I was suprised when I saw new ones again. but apparently all cvs now are carrying these from what ive heard. im on the east coast of the u.s. and this is the first ive seen or heard of them.

I'm a new member to here, been browsing the forums for years and finally decided to make an account. any input on these would be appreciated, thanks

Hey, I'm also new (well to posting anyway) I've been reading on these forums for years now lol (hey guys!) the pills you're describing are the same as I have, I get mine from a friend who gets his from cvs too (here in NJ) I just shot a small dose of one (maybe about a mg.. hard to be exact with these crumbly little pieces) so I was hoping to see a post about these same pills... i was getting worried that nobody else has these as well and they are bad or something lol but now I'm even more confident about them (since you posted about these same ones) that they are sun pharma bupe, I looked that up too. I don't now how to post it but there is a picture on drugs.com try googling it, I just typed in "460 white round bupe" and came across that. Guess we'll have too wait and see... I'm not feeling much of anything except a little less crappy than before.. (I just got off a pretty intense oxcodone and oxymorphone binge 2 days ago). So I'm hoping for a little boost, not expecting much realistically. I also just took a methocarbamol 500 mg pilI had lying around and a mg of xanax.. I should get a little comfort from the mix at least. Wish me luck! Does anyone else have these sun pharma subs with the 460 imprint on them? What's you're thoughts/experience with them? Thanks for reading my rambling post! I'll shut up now :)
-av

Last edited:
ive been wondering if drs precribe it for pain or not ive only heard one person i know personally say there dr did as a long acting opiate but im not sure what they had as a short term there is way too much bad information in these threads

ive been wondering if drs precribe it for pain or not ive only heard one person i know personally say there dr did as a long acting opiate but im not sure what they had as a short term there is way too much bad information in these threads
Subutex and suboxone are both not approved by the FDA to treat pain. Several medications including Belbuca and Butran patches have been designed and approved by the FDA to treat chronic pain especially in those who have not responded well to conventional narcotics.

The doses of buprenorphine used to treat chronic pain do not usually exceed 2 mg in a 24 hour period. Sure many people and their doctors may tell themselves that they are taking their subutex for pain but on the paperwork submitted to the insurance it most certainly should sight the fact that it is actually being used for addiction treatment. I could be wrong but if a doctor wrote out "take Suboxone twice daily for pain" the pharmacy would likely not fill it.

I have round white pills that say M924. Are these pain killers or are they like subutex? Will they make me feel good or just help with my opiate withdrawal? And if I take a piece would I be able to actually feel a shot of h after, or is it like suboxone where its a waste to do anything after taking them?

Hi Bluelight Community. First time using this forum. I would like to know more about this generic subutex. It is a white round pill with 460 on one side and nothing on the other. I like to use suboxone occasionally to get high but I was given these 460's Buprenorphine Hydrocloride 8 mgs. Whats up with these? I was told that they are way better than suboxone and subutex. I took suboxone 8mgs for 3 days. Then when I got these the next day (I couldn't wait) I snorted a little more than 1/4 of a pill. I was told that doing less is better. I don't know why. Please someone help me with this. Thanks