• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

10797c8.jpg

<3<3<3

going for closing parties and looking for some good ket. will it still be easy to get at that time?

going for closing parties and looking for some good ket. will it still be easy to get at that time?

I've been to Ibiza twice before in mid-September, the closing parties are more late September. In 2010 ketamine was not that easy to source compared to pills/MDMA but still available at around EUR20/g after a bit of asking around, 2011 was much harder and required asking around for a couple of days before getting good stuff which was EUR35/g. I'd like to point out though that in late 2011 ketamine was becoming hard to source in a lot of Europe/Internationally at this time due to source issues from IND/PK.

Basically, ketamine does not seem as in constant steady supply in comparison to pills/MD & cocaine. It is still definately available and widely consumed on the island but keep in mind that a lot of dealers seem to sell out of it before the end of the season, i.e., when you're going. As a general rule, British, Irish & Italians seem to be most fond of the stuff.

ok fellas here's a rundown so far of everything that has been reported in this thread or from pillreports:

Good:
Yellow Rockstars
Blue Sapphires/Diamonds
Red MTVs
DC10s
Blue Apples
Orange VWs
Orange Blanks
Green Chevys
Green Ghosts
Red Marios
Red Rockstars
Yellow Smiley Faces
Purple 2012
Red Adidas
Red/Peach A
Starfish (outpressed stars, different colors)
Pink Triangle X

Bad:
Fake Red Rockstars (no R on back)
White Dolphin

obviously good and bad reports about the Crystal...it's great to see the good pills far outnumbering the bad this year

im thinking of going back to ibiza in September, but due to work i will only be able to go last week of september. i know the closing partys are then but will san antonio be busy still?? (like the west end) is it still easy to get pill that time of the year?

I just spoke to a friend who got back from ibiza last week. He was saying someone sold he powder lsd(??????), i told him they were pulling his leg. He said he was tripping his nut off, so told him it was probably k. Has anyone else been offered this?

headin out on friday can anyone recommend any suppliments i can take out to get the most out of taking pills over the week? heard magnesium is good to stop the gurning aswell any truth in it?

headin out on friday can anyone recommend any suppliments i can take out to get the most out of taking pills over the week? heard magnesium is good to stop the gurning aswell any truth in it?

get 5-htp and take 200-300mg after a heavy session on the pills/MD. Takes the edge off the comedown.

Berrocca is also on my list. Contains loads of vitimains and minerals, never a bad thing when your kicking the ass out of it. Have fun and be sure to report back :)

cheers for the replies, ill grab some berocca tommorow, got some multivits from boots and gonna grab some bananas and fruit when im out there. the lads will take the piss but ya gotta keep the good stuff in ya aswell. fucking cant wait got tickets to radio 1 weekend (mainstream chav i know sorry) if anyones got recomends for clubs/parties shout em up, gonna have the biggest gurn on the island, jaw to the floor :D

Few new reports up on PR from some pills, not heard of them red Y's before but they look good.

Anyone go to cox's 50th bday at sands? I remember him doing a set last year was like an old skool funk n soul set. Swear he hasnt changed in about 20 years

205346_10150971456096937_569720677_n.jpg

cheers for the replies, ill grab some berocca tommorow, got some multivits from boots and gonna grab some bananas and fruit when im out there. the lads will take the piss but ya gotta keep the good stuff in ya aswell. fucking cant wait got tickets to radio 1 weekend (mainstream chav i know sorry) if anyones got recomends for clubs/parties shout em up, gonna have the biggest gurn on the island, jaw to the floor :D

Have a good one derbylad - let us kno how u get on mate!! =D