• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

I have another question am I better of just trying to get md crystal or pills which is more easier to come across ?
My friend is over there at the moment and said she didn't get anything I asked if she asked people and she said only in the clubs I told her waste of time and am I right ?
I am going in July and don't wanna waste time asking in the wrong areas.
If this post is classed as sourcing sorry i will delete it

Sorry kate if it goes over the guidelines but ill say it 100x over, get your shit sorted BEFORE you go into the clubs ie on the beach in the day, get your tickets and "extras" along with the tickets, dont be afraid to ask the ticket sellers for extras because your going to get ripped off, every single time that ive been ripped off in ibiza has been inside the clubs, because thats where all the scammers go because its easy pickings, thats a nice bit of harm reduction right?

Anyway keep the updates coming in now of what pills are out there, hearing of the gold rockstars and red MTV's from last year, and unbelievably still some purple/blue diamonds kicking about....

Also whats the ket situation! long wait for me yet i going 2nd week of september

It's better people know to stay away from buying in clubs because that is where they are more likely to encounter fake pills/powders that could possibly end in serious sickness/death for harm reduction than to ignore it imo. It's comparable to police issuing warnings of pills in particular clubs, etc, only less specific.

i remember last year in July i had some excellent yellow rock stars, i hear they are available this year too, definitely has lots of mdma and speed, i remember a friend had one tested and it came out to have some K, Caffeine, and cocain too if i remember right. people make sure to STAY AWAY from purple rock stars, a girl fainted in space last July and eventually passed away because of the PURPLE ROCK STARS, many others were rushed to the hospital and made it in time.

i will be going again this year for the last week of august!! will report for sure by then, and whoever is there, keep the reports coming!!

a word of advise, if you want to party safer, then forget the pills and go for pure mdma krystals, and even with mdma krystals you need to watch the dosage, a perfect dosage would be 2mgs/1kg so for example if you weigh 80 kgs you should start with a 160mgs dose, then 80mgs every 3 hours. keep hydrated all the time, make sure you have enough gum because you will be grinding the shit out of your teeth and have fun!!

never mix too may drugs/alcohol as you would miss the essense of recreational drugs, and your brain wouldn't be able to comprehend the euphoria that a certain drug enduses.

one last thing, if you don't know, then ask! it's better to be ready for whatever happens to you than be sorry later!! be safe people!!

Thanks mattnotrik, you always have helpful info.
1 month to go to I land in Ibiza and fucken pumped get away from melbourne winter shit.
I will make sure to let everyone know what I find and put some pictures

i remember last year in July i had some excellent yellow rock stars, i hear they are available this year too, definitely has lots of mdma and speed, i remember a friend had one tested and it came out to have some K, Caffeine, and cocain too if i remember right. people make sure to STAY AWAY from purple rock stars, a girl fainted in space last July and eventually passed away because of the PURPLE ROCK STARS, many others were rushed to the hospital and made it in time.

seriously... do you write for The Sun?? you have too, second part of your post is ok but your talking complete nonsense, did you hear all this in the wind whilst leaning out of your window this morning or what? Last year there where yellow maple leafes and yellow dc10's(lab tested at 120-160mg MDMA only.), the yellow rockstars are a new press .. and the yelllow dc10s and leafes definitley not contain "lots of speed, one tested and it some ket".. sorry to say thats not true.. also putting cocaine in pills is a myth and is utterly pointless, its also not true, the pills you are thinking of just contain MDMA and nothing else..... also the girl who fainted in space and passed away took red pills, either the red rockstars or the red MTV's, no such thing as purple rock stars im afraid, whats with all the strange coloured text anyway?

You are actually safer with pills if you know they are a trusted brand, but yeah MDMA crystal is a good bet, just saying though it could not be MDMA, theres that much of it out there though I doubt the majority of it is mdma....

Anyway ill report up in a few weeks ive got a mate whos heading out there for some first hand advice. If anyone can dig up the ibiza 2011 thread it pretty much had a summary of all the good and bad pills to look out for if you go through it, more than likely most of the pills are still out there, with a few new additions of course.

i definitely has lots of mdma and speed, i remember a friend had one tested and it came out to have some K, Caffeine, and cocain too if i remember right.

i will be going again this year for the last week of august!! will report for sure by then, and whoever is there, keep the reports coming!!

a word of advise, if you want to party safer, then forget the pills and go for pure mdma krystals, and even with mdma krystals you need to watch the dosage, a perfect dosage would be 2mgs/1kg so for example if you weigh 80 kgs you should start with a 160mgs dose, then 80mgs every 3 hours. keep hydrated all the time, make sure you have enough gum because you will be grinding the shit out of your teeth and have fun!!

never mix too may drugs/alcohol as you would miss the essense of recreational drugs, and your brain wouldn't be able to comprehend the euphoria that a certain drug enduses.

Im going at the end of August.........^ with advice like this im going to make sure WE DON'T meet up. You, my friend talk pish.

Pills with coke AND KET in them 8)

Had my pal on the phone last night who's out in Ibiza for 10 days. Said literally the first taxi they got in they managed to score a gram of opaque looking MDMA. One of the other lads bought cocaine in a strip bar just last night from a Russian, turned out to be really good 80euros a gram. From this I'd say the drug scene in Ibiza is sounding pretty good at the moment.

hey buddy, this is a public discussion, and i am giving out advices for people based my own personal experience, if YOU don't need the advice that's your choice. so stop acting childish, if you want to sound smart this is not the right place for you to act up.

i have personally consumed yellow rock stars last summer and was surprised they were still available this summer, and as i have mentioned i wasn't quite sure about it containing Cocain as it didn't make sense to me too.

the girl last summer passed away while i was on the island, and she was in fact on purple rock stars, the local police raided a drug trafficing gang of many Brits, an irishman, and a polish towards the end of September suspected to have gotten that pill out in the market.

anyhow this is a friendly discussion meant to help people avoid bad pills and scams, not a debate center.

cheers

Im going at the end of August.........^ with advice like this im going to make sure WE DON'T meet up. You, my friend talk pish.

Pills with coke AND KET in them 8)

dude the pill was tested and it showed caffeine and K, i mentioned that i wasn't sure about the coc though. have a good fun raving time and good luck, you're gonna need it.

cheers

^^^^

Rather than suggest you are fabricating information or that even the information you have is incorrect, I just note the elephant in the room on this one.

Why would Caffeine, Ketamine and Cocaine cause death ? especially in the quantities you could get into a pill, or TBH anything other than epic quantities of them, people use Coke a K all the time and I've never heard of people running into issues with the combo, maybe a cup of coffee would have pushed them over the edge ?

^ Good point man.

Angry pish talking swedge dude (I forget your name, it's on the previous page now), with regards to the purple rockstars - I take it you've seen the post mortem & toxicology reports from this dead person then, yeah?

hey buddy, this is a public discussion, and i am giving out advices for people based my own personal experience, if YOU don't need the advice that's your choice. so stop acting childish, if you want to sound smart this is not the right place for you to act up.

i have personally consumed yellow rock stars last summer and was surprised they were still available this summer, and as i have mentioned i wasn't quite sure about it containing Cocain as it didn't make sense to me too.

the girl last summer passed away while i was on the island, and she was in fact on purple rock stars, the local police raided a drug trafficing gang of many Brits, an irishman, and a polish towards the end of September suspected to have gotten that pill out in the market.

anyhow this is a friendly discussion meant to help people avoid bad pills and scams, not a debate center.

cheers

Im sticking 100£ on you being american, can tell your arrogance a mile off

^ Good point man.

Angry pish talking swedge dude (I forget your name, it's on the previous page now), with regards to the purple rockstars - I take it you've seen the post mortem & toxicology reports from this dead person then, yeah?

Heres the news report...

"POLICE who arrested three Liverpool men in Ibiza said today they were members of one the island’s biggest drug gangs.

The men, aged 20, 31 and 36, were among 13 people detained by Spain’s Civil Guard. A total of 4,000g of cocaine was seized along with 3,600 ecstasy pills and 5,000g of crystal meth after eight properties were raided.

Also recovered from properties in San Antonio and neighbouring San Jose on the west coast of the White isle were 69,000 euros, cannabis and anabolic steroids.

The Civil Guard said the majority of the pills seized are known as Pink Rock Star, described a “designer” drug targeted toward young people in the island’s famous nightclubs.

The drug is believed to have killed 20-year-old Brit Jodie Nieman earlier this month and poisoned nine others.

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2011/09/02/three-liverpool-men-held-over-ibiza-drugs-raids-100252-29350907/#ixzz1xxwVsRm4"

She had taken red rockstars, not purple, theres no such thing as purple rockstars, they netted a load of red rockstars from that raid they did, and no they didnt contain and ket theyve been lab tested

heres a nice little video of some guardia civil counting a load of red rockstars and yellow dc10s and maple leafs... from the raid.. sorry to sound like a cock but splurging out false "facts" just makes it worse.......
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...e-arrest-ten-Britons-in-major-drugs-raid.html

anyway back on track..

dc10s , gold leafs and a new report on the MTV same presser as the red rockstars I imagine will be in ibiza this year..
http://saferparty.ch/tl_files/download/file/Warnungen PDF 2011/MDMA_Hoch_Sept_2011(1).pdf
http://saferparty.ch/tl_files/images/download/file/Warnungen_PDF_2012/MDMA_hoch_Juni_2012.pdf

DC10 pills still kicking about. Nice. First time in fucking ages I spewed on the come-up was down to one of them, fucking skelped me like a ton of bricks.

^ yeah im gonna need good luck in ibiza......i mean i dont have a testing kit for MDMA and have friends who work over there....:D

You thought there might be a chance that a pill had cocaine in it...even if you thought wrong...thats just plain silly and if shows your capable of posting half baked facts.

what do you mean its not a debate centre? Have ever spoken to MrSmokesBlunts?

The pills the girl died from were pink rockstars...had a few myself last year. Never a good reference point the Daily Mail, but read this:-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ang-island--arresting-Britons-dawn-raids.html

Quote:- he Civil Guard said in a statement: 'The majority of the pills seized are known as Pink Rock Stars, similar in appearance, colour and design to those thought to have caused the death of a young British woman and the poisoning of eight other people in July in Ibiza.'

Exactly, when it comes to pills there are very knowledgeable people on here, unfortunately that clown earlier is not one.

Right then, from what I can gather, so far we have:

Good
Yellow Rockstars
DC10's
Blue saphires

Bad
Red rockstars

Does that sound about right? Anyone got anything to add? What about Crystal experiences?

Think I might try out that 123 festival whilst I'm there. Lineup is a bit weird (Elton John - WTF), but I reckon it could be a laugh nonetheless

Dont fuck with the EADD massive lol!

hahah big up !

nice little summary there grassman..

I dont know about the red rockstars being bad though, it said she took them when she died but I dont know if it was just a bad reaction or previous health issues? They where one of the most popular pills.. well the ones the majority took last year they where everywhere, and in the UK.. i didnt really rate the pink rockstars at all but thought the darker red ones where alot better...

@123 festival yeah that looks pretty mad, its on a bit of wasteland near Mambo and cafe del mar isnt it, mad line up though