• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

I have wondered about the stashing thing too gack. My mate who lived out there ended up with a guardia de civil properly putting his hands down his pants during a search, but I doubt that's common?

^^ To above @gack pacha dresscode is generally jeans/jorts pumps and a tshirt, just dont wear any sportswear swimming shorts, flip flops etc to pacha.. but thats pacha.. at any other club on the island you can wear whatever you want, shorts, tshirt, sandals, man-thong anything really, its juts pacha is up its own arse that there is a bit of a dresscode....

@MSB Bouncers at space have there hands down girls bra etc (women bouncers) ive seen guardia looking in peoples shorts etc before, had about 8 of us all strip searched basically down to our boxers before walking home and just before walking into amnesia, juts be crafty with where you hide things, it can just be the people though they love giving the english a good search way more than the spanish etc between the cheeks can work... :sus: lol Ive never actually ever been searched going into a club though by the bouncers, always ushered in fast to keep the que flowing, just by the police weve had trouble with, the ibizan police dont fuck about either as id probally said before.. just be as cautious as youd be at home with gear on you when there are coppers about looking to bust people..

I've been out 4 nights now and haven't been searched once, maybe cos I'm a girl?
We did see the police taking someone apart outside DC10 though... So I guess be careful as you would be back home.

Thanks mattnotrik didn't wanna get turned away and have to go get changed. I was going to give what I can get (fingers crossed) to my girlfriend but maybe I will tell her not to put it in her bra. Can't wait to have some md again melb has had nothing the last 4 years

fake red rockstars out there at the moment, which were crap(no scoreline/r on the back)
blue sapphires/diamonds which are decent
Yellow rockstars which are decent

Went to Sankeys for Fuse on tuesday night, tiNi smashed it, good music, but didn't think much of the club itself, it was like an oven in there, seriously need to sort out the aircon in there (DC10, Pacha and Space are all a nice temperature, not too hot at all)

fake red rockstars out there at the moment, which were crap(no scoreline/r on the back)
blue sapphires/diamonds which are decent
Yellow rockstars which are decent

Went to Sankeys for Fuse on tuesday night, tiNi smashed it, good music, but didn't think much of the club itself, it was like an oven in there, seriously need to sort out the aircon in there (DC10, Pacha and Space are all a nice temperature, not too hot at all)

Nice one for the update.. yeah there where fake red rockstars reported there lsat year keep an eye out....blue sapphires still kicking about? had them like 3 years ago they where very good compared to the others I though, probally because I dropped on an empty stomach though when ive had being sick for the last 12 hours, sankeys is always fucking boiling in manchester... dont understand what are those large air-con ducts just for show? maybe to get you to buy water...

I'm staying in Ibiza Town and am a bit worried it won't be quite as easy to score there - anyone have much experience of that area? (I'm not sourcing, just enquiring about how 'healthy' the MDMA scene is in that area).

I suppose I can always pop over to PDB to get sorted if I need to, but would just rather have it on my door step

Dunno what Ibiza Town is like for getting shit, we never tried. PDB is literally just a walk away though, I'd just trek down there.

Last edited:
Exactly. Just trek it along there & go for a drink down the far end (if you're coming from Ibiza town) on the right hand side of the main strip. Chat to PR guys.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips guys, I will just stroll around and hope for the best then ;-)

Not a spec of ketamine on the whole island last year late september it dried up really bad, probally asked about 80 dealers in total.. all said absolutley none.. then at an after party at dc10 with jamie jones at some private villa he was dishing it out to people in a salt shaker :p must have been a few big boys there as it was all over that afterparty

Lets keep this open and on topic.

No advice on how to buy / source / sell drugs or it'll be closed again.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm an American going to Ibiza for the first (and probably only) time in the middle of August and am unbelievably excited. This Ibiza thread is ridiculously helpful to someone like me so I just wanted to say keep the pill updates coming in.

Lets keep this open and on topic.

No advice on how to buy / source / sell drugs or it'll be closed again.

Why can't we give general advice on how to avoid getting ripped off etc? I understand some of it was getting a bit specific but surely we can give general advice when it comes to buying drugs in the UK, so why not Ibiza? (I may be wrong about being allowed to discuss the buying of drugs, as long as there's no sourcing, in other threads - if so, just ignore this).

I have another question am I better of just trying to get md crystal or pills which is more easier to come across ?
My friend is over there at the moment and said she didn't get anything I asked if she asked people and she said only in the clubs I told her waste of time and am I right ?
I am going in July and don't wanna waste time asking in the wrong areas.
If this post is classed as sourcing sorry i will delete it