• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

You 2 better had - I want a detailed download on the pill/md situation out there! I'm staying in Ibiza town this year and a little worried how the situation will be!

Don't worry I defo willlet you know....I'm staying Ibiza townish way near sant jordi, so will let you know everything when i get back :)

Would be interested in knowing if anyone gets any MDA pills, as to which ones they are lol

So, which of your fuckers are going to the opening parties next week then, and will report back here on Bluelight?

Going for some of the late openings myself. Will report back for sure if we ever make it to an internet cafe ;)

Got offered white Rolex pills today, €15 each. I haven't really made an effort in searching yet, but I'm sure I can do better than that!

Alright, better luck with MDMA. Nice light grey rocks, will report back after I ate it ;)

Fuck that. I'd be skeptical of Rolex stamps. Not really had a good reputation in recent years.

The problem in Ibiza now is that price won't even be a slight indicator of quality. Everyone will have clicked on to the fact you'll need to shout for about 10 euro before someone will believe it's a real ecto. At least a couple of years ago you knew if someone was selling 5 for tenner then they were definitely shite so no point even looking at them.

^ exactly, I told the guy no thanks. and €15, come on!
The MDMA was €50 for a gram, that's cool with me.

Hmm it was pretty weak to be honest, or could have been my own fault for drinking vodka since lunch time!
Our friends found some good pills, but don't remember the stamp unfortunately. We're gonna check out the situation in DC10 tonight and hopefully find some more.

Hmm it was pretty weak to be honest, or could have been my own fault for drinking vodka since lunch time!
Our friends found some good pills, but don't remember the stamp unfortunately. We're gonna check out the situation in DC10 tonight and hopefully find some more.

Where abouts are you staying again? And honestly buy before you go in, your more likely to get sold shit in a dark club where they can rip you off without you even knowing than in the day where you can inspect them etc make sure they good.. We got sold 6 wraps of ket.. this was at the height of the drought for 40 a wrap.. he gave us good keys of his proper ket and we all ended up with a nice piece of empty cardboard. oh well

anyway have a banger !

Aye aye !! first report of few going up lol knew the rockstars would make an appearance, green ones in 2010, red/pink in 2011, and gold for 2012, hopefully alot of other bangers aswell! Its like they save them for ibiza, think it was at the end of last season like 500,000k pills where found stashed in a forest remotley in ibiza, they where mostly rockstars and diamonds

Well when I go I am spending all my time in forests.
Hey can anyone tell me what Sankeys is like I am staying at hotel garbi and I saw somewhere that it is right near that hotel.
First time ever to Ibiza and I am so pumped

Last edited:
My mate went to Sankeys last year and said it was really good. Steve Lawler is playing on Wednesdays this year, should be worth a look

Sankeys have a few decent line-ups this year. Obviously on a smaller scale than the likes of Space but that's to be expected. I'd be interested to see what their club looks like in Ibiza. Anyone know how big it is? Like, in comparison to Amnesia etc.

Sankeys have a few decent line-ups this year. Obviously on a smaller scale than the likes of Space but that's to be expected. I'd be interested to see what their club looks like in Ibiza. Anyone know how big it is? Like, in comparison to Amnesia etc.

Video of the club being made here and a few of the rooms, appartnley its changed a bit since last year though with some room changes, video here anyway..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVnJFptNObo

Thanks might go and check out Sankeys seeing its right near my hotel. I am going to see tiesto at pacha how strict is the dress code I have heard clubs are ment to be more open minded in Ibiza to compare with Melbourne but would I get in with shorts ? And how well do I need to stash anything I am taking in like in my wallet good enough.
Thanks in advance for any help