• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

Snap im goin 4th also gonna try make it to xxlerator @ privelage looks ausome line up, never been keen on the music at privelege but hardstyle there will be amazing :0))

I'm there 4th - 8th - stayin in PDB.

4th - either Space (Carl Cox/Gilles Peterson) or Sankeys
5th - Ibiza Rocks (Bloc Party), Sankeys or maybe just San An sunset/west end
6th - defintely Space (Richie Hawtin)
7th - definitely Ushuaia (Tensnake, MANDY, DJ Sneak, Sasha)

Forgot bout bloc party :) im allover that,
How much spending money do u boys think youd need for 7 days not been for 8 years and then bout £100 a day was just about right :) cant wait apaarently tge vibe has chsnged alot out there and its not as busy........ I dont really listen to any of it ill judge it myself

Flying from ledds bradford and stay in the "ok bay hotel" lol what a shite hotel that sounds, i didnt book it !

Forgot bout bloc party :) im allover that,
How much spending money do u boys think youd need for 7 days not been for 8 years and then bout £100 a day was just about right :) cant wait apaarently tge vibe has chsnged alot out there and its not as busy........ I dont really listen to any of it ill judge it myself

Money, depends on what you're doing... £100 a day doesn't sound a lot if you're going to the major clubs, paying entrance fee & buying drinks. Also depends on what other bad habits you have and what you're doing for food. I'm going for 4 nights... expect spend to be £600 - 800.

Thanks mate im takin €1300 for 7 days, lots of drinking before i go Out and plenty of mandy ;0)

Prestwick (Scottish airport). Where you staying? What club nights you got planned?

Staying in san antonio bay, san remo hotel, got a few mates staying behind us in the xaloc, erm I think carl cox + garnier @ space, ENTER @ space, want to do cream really aswell @ amnesia, DC10, gonna do a boat party aswell I think.. waiting to see what theyve got lined up at space on the 13th it still says TBC so im thinking its going to be something big, dont know if to check out sankeys or not, im told its exactly like the one in manchester and ive probally been there 100 odd times so not sure. We usually cram a few west end nights in there aswell for a good slosh up. That night with sneak at ushuaia sounds good though! Nothing really set in stone it always changes when we get there just see how it goes

Any 1 no the best way 7 of us can get from ibiza airport to san antonio and rough price ??

Also has any 1 just got back... How much money did tgey blow ?

Any 1 no the best way 7 of us can get from ibiza airport to san antonio and rough price ??

Also has any 1 just got back... How much money did tgey blow ?

Airport to San An is around 25-30 euro, for a normal sized car. Theres not many large minibus type taxis out there mind but if you barter with some people theyll get 7 of you in an illegal one and maybe even sort you out, or just be a good citizen and get 2x normal taxis.

2 normal taxis is the best way. You're not getting 7 folk plus bags into 1 car lol. That trick's reserved for coming home from Amnesia - We had 2 in the front & 6 in the back of some illegal taxi going flat-out to San An with a smashed windscreen one time, I really didn't think we were going to make it.

Fully packed and im fucking off later tonight so gonna go the pub for a bit, suitcase is only half full but cant think what im missing, should be getting ready for carl cox, liebing, yousef and garnier this time tommorow @ space, looks like we will be arriving just in time though as friends there currently said the past 3 days have been rain and storms lol anyway ccccya!

Anyway summary from everyone whos been (niceone for posting) and whos still to go after a few posts so its easier to find..Good and bad pills to watch out for

Good
?
Good:
Yellow Rockstars
Blue Sapphires/Diamonds
Red MTVs
DC10s
Blue Apples
Orange VWs
Orange Blanks
Green Chevys
Green Ghosts
Red Marios
Red Rockstars
Yellow Smiley Faces
Purple 2012
Red Adidas
Red/Peach A
Starfish (outpressed stars, different colors)
Pink Triangle X

yellow rockstar - quite energetic clean pill

green chevy (double breakline) - clean well pressed pill.

blue triangle x factor - up there with the best

Bad

Bad

Fake Red Rockstars (no R on back)
White Dolphin
Riddlers/Question Marks
Euroe
Trees

Drebeats and 8balls questionablly weak...
Cheers for the recap, sent it to friends over in Ibiza to be on the lookout, & we go on Saturday .

They were at Dc10 last night and had yellow smiley faces , review I got by text:
not slept much after those pills. Had two, were pretty mongy with mad eye wiggles. No real BOOM! and your up, came and went so one minute you feel amazing the next you'd be thinking they were wearing off. Really bad grinding of the teeth too.
Alright pills but if I could get it I'd rather take something else I think.
DC10 was pretty good, brawther played a good set. Crossan had some sound issues but when going it was good and ******* got a scarf from DJ Sneak.
A lot of disco trains and daft girls this year

Be there in 3 hours bring it on, hope theres plenty of k about, do tge black dudes have it any 1 no

TM78 all the good pills are of the island, best bet is go for the mandy