• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

Would any of you say the pills are stronger out in Europe then over here in the US?

Only by about 2x, or 3x stronger... If your used to 60-80mg USA pills, an 190mg bomb is going to put you on your arse. Saying that your looking at a range of like 110-200mg really it just depends on what pills you get........which is why its best to have a look on pill reports

Only by about 2x, or 3x stronger... If your used to 60-80mg USA pills, an 190mg bomb is going to put you on your arse. Saying that your looking at a range of like 110-200mg really it just depends on what pills you get........which is why its best to have a look on pill reports
Ive had my look on PR, yet most pills are not on there as some as said as most pills come from UK or Netherlands and most people dont have access to a computer out there. Just trying to do most of my research before i go out there as internet will be scarce. Most pills in the US need to be double dropped cuz i never quite hit my sweet spot on one, a ranking of MDXX high seems to be very rare out here. Pills out there it seems to be the norm. Excited as this will be my first time in the island and my first time at Cream:)

Also whats the daily update with the ket? Has anyone got back recently been able to get it or is it everywhere like previous years? Need to decide whether to take some or not............

My mate has just gt bak said theres plenry of k, wondering if any 1 nos if ice is available

My mate has just gt bak said theres plenry of k, wondering if any 1 nos if ice is available

Fuck I just spoke to some mates aswell who are out there said theres lots of ket about, annoying already got a quarter of the stuff en route, im sure ill find other uses for it. Ill honestly say ive never been offered ice in about 5 years but im sure its something more that youd have to go looking for. Saying that im not sure its high on importers lists of drugs to import unless theres a big market for it, which there is not really.

just got back from beffa all i have to say it was fucking shit full of piss heads and chavy cunts, the pills are fucking wank but the mcat and k was on the ball v good stuff! westend was fucking shite hush, play2 was dead

U gt nO good pills at all ?! Hearing mixed reviews, plenty of k tho ? How much was the cat out there

We don't allow sourcing / dealing discussion here - watch what your posting.

Learn to use the edit button.

Ive had my look on PR, yet most pills are not on there as some as said as most pills come from UK or Netherlands and most people dont have access to a computer out there. Just trying to do most of my research before i go out there as internet will be scarce.

look on pillreports for Europe, not just Spain/Ibiza, most of the pills in Ibiza will be available elsewhere in Europe too before making their way to Ibiza.

Can't type any more, my wife is starting to tire of pedalling the computer/internet machine, and the tractor has arrived to take it to the village of Bristol for today...

just got back from beffa all i have to say it was fucking shit full of piss heads and chavy cunts, the pills are fucking wank but the mcat and k was on the ball v good stuff!

Fuckin yeah man, sounds good, get on the internet stuff innit.

There must be loads of meph on ibiza, meph is as popular as MDMA these days. Heard the coke wasn't as good as last year though and the pills weren't as strong as here. That was from a mate who was there a month. He got bumped twice lol, idiot.

just got back from beffa all i have to say it was fucking shit full of piss heads and chavy cunts, the pills are fucking wank but the mcat and k was on the ball v good stuff! westend was fucking shite hush, play2 was dead

"full of piss heads and chavy cunts"

I wonder why???

"westend" "hush" "play2"

Oh aye. =D

You looking in the wrong place if you cant find good pills in ibiza, shit loads of them this year. Theres been a lot of mcat on the island for a few years now, I remember seeing loads of flyers, banners of people advertising door to door mcat services when it was legal, still see them about now mind, we got some on the last days as it was cheap and cheerfull. Dont know why they still decide to put a "not for human consumption" on every baggie though.........

What clubs did you go?