• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

Yeah they are the outpressed stars, red ones from holland like last year If i remember... around the 170mg mark

THis bust, oh well only probally about 1/2 a days worth of pills there that are consumed on the island, cant tell what they are though look like red rockstars, MTV's? could be anything.

When a young Dutch man arrived by ferry from Barcelona last Friday his behaviour aroused the suspicions of Guardia Civil officers while they were performing a routine inspection of the vehicles which were waiting to disembark. They carried out a meticulous check of both the driver and his car and their efforts were rewarded with the discovery of 26,500 ecstasy tablets, weighing almost eight kilos.
drugs.jpg
Drop in the ocean

Last edited:
i agree, not seen any reports of defqons out there though so still abit of a shame if it was them

Yeah they are the outpressed stars, red ones from holland like last year If i remember... around the 170mg mark

THis bust, oh well only probally about 1/2 a days worth of pills there that are consumed on the island, cant tell what they are though look like red rockstars, MTV's? could be anything.

Drop in the ocean

cant see this effecting the island to much.

cant see this effecting the island to much.

Wont effect it even slightly, they said in peak season when the islands at full capacity something around 30,000 pills are consumed per night, there is no way to stop them getting on the island they have like 1 patrol boat for the whole island, fucking suitcases of kgs of coke washing up on the beach etc

They found 120,000k pills in the woods in october at the very end of the season, it was the season before last I think, so thats just basically left over stock and a bit for the new season, a load of scousers got sent down for it, anyway there will never ever be a shortage of drugs in ibiza,.

I hate to see that those were dutch...

It probally took the machine a matter of minutes to splruge all that out, if it is actaully defqons, those rotary pressers can splurge out 150,000 pills per hour %) You know these top pressers have some good equiptment just by the quality of the pills and the amount they actually produce, its an endless supply.

ive just come back from 4 days in ibiza on a stag do staying in san antonio, the coke seemed to be non existent there tho people trying to sell mephedrone and god knows what else as it, was only on my last nite that i met someone who sounded like she knew about decent coke didnt have a chance to get it tho.

no problem with pills tho they was everywhere, these are what i had-

red marios - these where prob the best i thought
red rockstars
yellow rockstrars
yellow smiley faces
blue apple macs
purple 2012
red adidas
they were all good tho.

also i was hearing that there is plenty of ket there but thats not really my thing

I am headed to Ibiza in early September and was wondering if the looky looky men ever sell any quality ecstacy? Just curious in case I can't find any and have to resort to these guys. Thanks for any info.

I am headed to Ibiza in early September and was wondering if the looky looky men ever sell any quality ecstacy? Just curious in case I can't find any and have to resort to these guys. Thanks for any info.

No never - FACT ;)

^ Agreed.

You really shouldn't be trying to buy drugs abroad if you're not capable of getting pills in Ibiza from someone other than a looky-looky dude.

My tuesday night is going to be @ space

Carl Cox
Tristan Ingram
Frisko DJs
Brian Beezwax

Dubfire
Green Velvet
Carlo Lio

John Digweed
Michel de Hey
Guy J

Jacques Renault