• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

I hope theres still some pills around when i go, im there from 29th august - 5th september! are there any gold leafs still knocking about does anybody know? im sure i will though shouldnt be to hard to find some decent drugs in ibiza haha

So, I have been here 5 nights now and i have had:

Blue apples - nice and clean, not too strong
Orange VW's - a bit stronger, very clean
Orange blanks - the strongest of them all, I was completely muntered off 1, taken in halfs!

Think I'm gonna try the crystal next, all the Italians seem to be on it, dabbing it on the dancefloor and they all seem fucked

Got another 6 nights left, bliss!

Housemate is coming back at 3am in the morning, we're getting on a mad Mephedrone session 'til his flight out to Ibiza the next day... As security. I don't know why he wants to suffer a comedown whilst doing doorwork over there.

Booked finally 3rd - 11th september, staying in some place right next to kumharas beach bar in the bay if anyones been there before

If anyone sees a 6'4" homeless doorman, watching Star Wars on an iPad, please get a photo. (& offer him a sofa for a few days)

We'll spend some time at San An in sept, so let me repeat my questions: how much do they ask for e, coke and molly? And where is better to ask for molly? Previous year we buyed all stuff from lucky-lucky guys, oh jeez, redrocktars was awesome, but as you all know they always try to f*ck you over, and even can push you dangerous stuff.
Last year their prices was about 15-20 eur for uncertain weight pack of weed (i think ~2gr), 50eur for poor quality hash (~6-8gr), 10eur/pill (20eur for 3 pills at a push).

Flatmate gone missing??

Nah my housemate went out to do security for a month or so, and his brother's friends where he was meant to stay some shit kicked off so they moved out, and he's roughing it out as well as working. He was stealing someone's WiFi speaking to me and I find it personally fucking funny - he seems to be having fun though. HOMELESS SECURITY - Don't be touchin' me spud sack.

Anyone know about the green Chevrolets?

Yes mate, I had 2 last night at Sankeys, they were bloody lovely actually - the ones with a double breakline on the back. For me, the best ones out here are the green ghosts though - amazing pills

good reports coming back! out on 19th aug just for 5days tho anything more is too much lol! cant fucking wait tho! shame theres no gold leafs out there? is there any red number 1's out there from last year? so many good reports about the K never tried it be for but thats deffo top of my list!!

Does anyone know if there's any blue facebooks still knocking about? Had a couple last year, they was mint!

I doubt it... that press first appeared about four years ago didn't it?

not sure really, i managed to get a couple last year and was quality, the gold leafs last year was amazing too and the question marks!

the gold leafs were mind blowing! best pills ive ever had, the question marks are fucking awful never trust that brand tbh