• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Ibiza 2012 Thread.............(unofficial pirate copy!)

hahah big up !

nice little summary there grassman..

I dont know about the red rockstars being bad though, it said she took them when she died but I dont know if it was just a bad reaction or previous health issues?
I know quite a few girls who were friends with her, it was definitely red rockstars that she took, and I also heard from some of them that she may have been epileptic. If that's true or not i don't know, but as I say they did personally know her

So, how much should I suggest for pills, threes, mdma crystals and coke? could anybody tell current prices, please

just booked my first (and most likely last being from America) Ibiza trip in from August 19-24. We are staying in PDB, this is the plan for now:
Sun: We Love @ Space
Mon: ASOT @ Privilege
Tues: Together @ Amnesia
Wed: SHM @ Ushuaia followed by Be @ Space
Thurs: Enter @ Space or Paradise @ DC-10 or Luciano at Ushuaia
I could not be more excited. We will be going to pretty much every major club except Pacha but the more I read about Pacha the less appealing it seems. Rampant reports of overcrowding, too much VIP, tickets so expensive, etc. Thanks for all the advice on here and now that we are in mid-June hopefully trip/pill reports keep rolling in on here

Monday - fuck Privilege off. Go to Circo Loco @ DC10 then Cocoon @ Amnesia.

Don't do anything that involves the Swedish House Mafia. They are cunts.

Any more pill/md updates? I fly out Monday and don't feel quite educated enough yet. And yes, SHM are proper cunts

except Pacha but the more I read about Pacha the less appealing it seems. Rampant reports of overcrowding, too much VIP, tickets so expensive, etc. Thanks for all the advice on here and now that we are in mid-June hopefully trip/pill reports keep rolling in on here

VIP........the one thing that really has fucking ruined clubbing. The whole point and reason the clubs in ibiza are so good is the fact you have 1000s of folk on mdma all dancing to the same music forming some sort of unity. Like the good old days of clubbing.

If cunts....and i use the word lightly (lol) want to be a VIP, get dressed up in there swanky clothes and drink champagne whilst looking at normal folk having the time of there lives in their shorts and t-shirts well fucking let them.....they are missing out, but they also can impact on the over all vibe of a club.

The best clubs are those where every single person if dancing and off their face on drugs.

@matt01889 - nothing will prepare you for the time you'll have in ibiza.

Any more pill/md updates? I fly out Monday and don't feel quite educated enough yet. And yes, SHM are proper cunts

Loads of lovely clear crystal about. Best I've had for a very long time and it will be there for a long time :)

Oh and in regards to the earlier post about Pacha, the best thing about it is the little room 'el chielo' at the top. Was there last week. Had the best table in the club with the lads and spent all my time in that room. Same every year.

Luciano at ushuaia also worth a visit. Excellent ket is over there apparently, don't touch it myself but lads I know say there is plenty of it. Coke ok 70 euro a gram. 100 euro for excellent stuff.

Will be there about 5 times this year hopefully. Ibiza - Nowhere compares.

So, I got here yesterday, scored some blue apples within a couple of hours. They were really nice and Roger Sanchez absolutely smashed the space terrace! He would normally be a bit too cheesy for me, but I really enjoyed it (and it
means my missis will agree to Carl Cox next week!)

Some bloke on the dance floor gave me an orange question mark, said he's flying home today so didn't need it. I am suspicious though - does anyone know anything about them?

I think that's them, the picture looks exactly the same. Nice. And yes, he was totally spannered

5 weeks today il be recovering after my first night (this year) in Ibiza. Good to hear so many reports of good things flying round.
I was going alone but my mate has got himself a job, sent off for his passport, and paid me for accomodation. So he just needs to save save save. Luckily enough hes been working with some people that have been this year and sorted HIM out with some contacts for when we get there. Which will save some of the hassle i suppose (its not like its hard they are everywhere). Now ive just got to convince him going VIP just means you will be in a seperate cordened off area for other bellends that think they are better than everyone else, deffo not what ibiza is about.

More British tourists are getting into trouble overseas, according to Foreign Office figures.

There was a 6% rise in arrests worldwide last year, when 6,015 people were handled by British embassies.

Spain topped the list for detentions, with nearly 2,000 - up 9% on 2010 - ahead of the USA and Thailand.

The Foreign Office thinks the rise could be down to resorts popular with UK tourists developing a zero tolerance approach to drink and drugs.

"Punishments can be very severe, with tougher prison conditions than in the UK, and we cannot interfere in another country's legal system," said Foreign Office minister Jeremy Browne.

On the Balearic islands of Ibiza and Majorca there has been almost a 30% increase in arrests, with more than 500 people in total detained.

The head of the local UK Consulate, Paul Abrey, has described the rise as "dramatic".

"We see younger people coming to places like San Antonio and Magaluf who don't know the laws.

"There are also more drugs available on the street," said My Abrey.

Selling pills
Most arrests on the islands were for drunken behaviour, such as fighting or criminal damage, as well as drug-related crime.

Arrested Britons can often end up in one of Majorca's police cells
Twenty-one-year-old Sophie, from Surrey, (not her real name), was involved in a drugs raid last year.

She told Newsbeat: "Most of the jobs are promotion and you might get one euro commission a ticket.

"But people who sell pills make about 10 euros on each one.

"People come out here who've probably never dealt before in their life.

"But it's so easy to get involved if you're out here for a season."

So you know where to buy your garrys now then eh

Aye, not from fucking Sophie anyway. How the fuck is she making a tenner profit per pill?

Most of the PRs we've bought drugs off have said the same right enough if we got talking to them. That they went out there just to PR but they were barely making enough to eat, so they started shifting pills as well.

Aaaaaaaaaand I've just booked a taxi to take me to the airport in... mmm, five hours. Time for another gin and some marijuana.

I'll probably have less fun than you would, take consolation from that. I'll be there til Sunday night and we'll be visiting Space, that's about all I know!