• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Crystal Meth/Temazepam/Alprazolam - 0.4g+/100mg+/6mg - Very Experienced - Comfy Stim.

anaesthesiac

Greenlighter
Today I have experimented beyond my usual RDO intake by smoking 0.4g of Ice (crystal methamphetamine - no MSM cut, very clean taste/burn), orally consumed 100mg of Temazepam (50mg in one dose, and 5 lots of 10mg every hour 4 hours after taking the 50mg lump sum), and I have just settled down to catch up on some reading with a glass of Beaujolais and 6mg of Alprazolam (Xanax) to bring me down, I have more Temazepam and numerous 30mg Oxazepam (Serepax) tabs if needed also. Feeling in a bit of a limbo land, very alert, very calm (no bruxism or "fidgets"), but I can't honestly say it feels overly euphoric, just very comfortable - but I honestly expected more intensity in the contrast :)

It has now been 10hrs since my first smoke - roughly a 0.1g crystal, with time to cool between inhalation resulting in minimal waste. Effects were instantaneous and extremely strong - energy was palpable, euphoria present. 45min-1hr later I smoked a second crystal around the 0.1g mark. This resulted in mild agitation, but didn't last long enough to remain significant.

1hr30mins later and I was peaking hard - bruxism, minimal muscle cramps/spasms, inability to focus on a single task. Normally at this point I would have orally ingested oxycodone or a codeine CWE preparation, but having been lazy, I orally ingested 100mg of Temazepam and waited for it to take the edge off.

Once sufficiently balanced, I continued to alternate crystal meth and temaze - with the emphasis on keeping the stimulant the dominant, yet not overpowering, substance. This ultimately resulted in a very relaxed but alert/ energetic state.

As the night has worn down I chose 6mg of Xanax, instead of 90mg of Serepax, to be my finisher for the day - accompanied by a glass of French Beaujolais red wine.

Ultimately I feel the lack of oxycodone left an element of euphoria out of the day, but it was still a very pleasant sojourn into timing and dosage, attempting to offset but not override the polarity of effects in stimulants and benzodiazepines.

My main reason for posting this was to ask if anyone has tried the same combination? And if so, how did they react/feel....

I apologise if this is in the wrong area, also. I'm new to posting here :)

I do not condone drug use, and have put this here purely as a description of my day. I have a very high tolerance to benzodiazepines and oxycodone - but would have a fairly average tolerance for crystal methamphetamine.

Hope this gave you some insight into another persons experiences.

Thank-you :)

If it wasn't your intention to post a trip report, but only to get an answer or open a discussion about that particular combination; it might be better suited for another forum. It also might get you the answers you seek here, as well.

Actually, I'm posting to tell you that you wrote a very well-organized and quality report. Everyone should follow the same basic formula you've so elegantly demonstrated.

Sorry I don't have much else to add as far as personal experiences as I've never done street methamphetamine.

I take adderall daily along with 2mg of klonopin, that's as close as I can get to the cocktail you've described.

I find it a perfect combination for treating innattentive-type ADD and Panic/Social Anxiety. The recreational aspect is interesting, but at this point I'd prefer to keep to my recommended dose for obvious reasons. Lyrica and neurontin also add a whole different quality to the state, I'm lucky enough to be prescribed both. But that's a digression, isn't it. ;)

Great read thanks for contributing.

When I was hooked on methamphetamine (thankfully, I've been off it since late 2005), I took massive quantities of various benzos every day. Xanax & Klonopin with it every day. Sometimes I threw in Valium or Ativan as well, but really, nothing but high-potency benzos worked at that point. I once took 200mg diazepam while I was tweaking balls, trying to come down, and felt nothing. It was a rough time, but I think I was trying to achieve the same thing as you. I wanted the bad-ass euphoria as well as the rushing and focus (basically, the "tweak" feeling), but I didn't want to be shaking and delusionally paranoid.
I was Lead Floor Director at an NBC news station at the time, so I had to at least appear to be keeping my shit halfway together. I would be floor directing the morning 5:30-7:00am show and had to be at work at 4am. Got off at 10-ish. Had to be back at work around 3-4pm, and worked til roughly midnight. Meth and Xanax was key to me holding my job at that point, although on top of that I was also prescribed 16mg Klonopin/day and 60mg DextroStat/day. And I was hooked on OxyContin as well. Seems we have pretty similar tastes, drug-wise!
Unfortunately, that combo ruined my entire life, which I am still suffering the repercussions of to this day. I've been off meth for 6 1/2 years, but the benzos took until 6 months ago to get a hold on and quit. As far as the opioids/opiates go, I have never beaten that issue. Must feed the beast.

When I was hooked on methamphetamine (thankfully, I've been off it since late 2005), I took massive quantities of various benzos every day. Xanax & Klonopin with it every day. Sometimes I threw in Valium or Ativan as well, but really, nothing but high-potency benzos worked at that point. I once took 200mg diazepam while I was tweaking balls, trying to come down, and felt nothing. It was a rough time, but I think I was trying to achieve the same thing as you. I wanted the bad-ass euphoria as well as the rushing and focus (basically, the "tweak" feeling), but I didn't want to be shaking and delusionally paranoid.
I was Lead Floor Director at an NBC news station at the time, so I had to at least appear to be keeping my shit halfway together. I would be floor directing the morning 5:30-7:00am show and had to be at work at 4am. Got off at 10-ish. Had to be back at work around 3-4pm, and worked til roughly midnight. Meth and Xanax was key to me holding my job at that point, although on top of that I was also prescribed 16mg Klonopin/day and 60mg DextroStat/day. And I was hooked on OxyContin as well. Seems we have pretty similar tastes, drug-wise!
Unfortunately, that combo ruined my entire life, which I am still suffering the repercussions of to this day. I've been off meth for 6 1/2 years, but the benzos took until 6 months ago to get a hold on and quit. As far as the opioids/opiates go, I have never beaten that issue. Must feed the beast.

so when you weren't at work you were meant to have two small sleeps in bewteen constantly working. what about having a life? no wonder you took drugs to escape the relaity of how empty your career led life had become

so when you weren't at work you were meant to have two small sleeps in bewteen constantly working. what about having a life? no wonder you took drugs to escape the relaity of how empty your career led life had become

No, I did not sleep between shows. I would stay up for up to 10 days at a time. Crash for 12-18 hours; do it again. I originally took drugs because my soul was empty my entire life and I was so sad inside...like, hopelessly sad; I can't even describe it. This isn't "emo" or anything like that. I mean, I had and still have serious fucking problems. But at that time I had the resources to do whatever I wanted. I had dirty doctors, and I didn't even have to pay for the visits or the meds b/c my parents did, and they had me on their million dollar bad-ass insurance. It was perfect for me. I was already a terrible pharm junkie from my legit scripts (dextroamphetamine 60mg/day, 2-3mg xanax/day, 16mg klonopin/day, 2800mg gabapentin/day, 10mg ambien/day), but the illegal stuff, the meth, xanax (on top of my legit xanax prescription), fentanyl, oxycontin, and weed; that was a whole different beast altogether.

It was really bad, I was 93 lbs and I was absolutely mad from drugs. Anyone could tell within a minute of meeting me that I was a shell of a human. I was hooked on about 9 different hard drugs (except the weed, but in this case it did have a detrimental effect on my mental state and well-being. weed DOES fuck you up in a different way despite the fact that it's not an intoxicant), and what I did every single day would kill the average drug user, or even some heavy ones I've known. Not boasting; it's a sad fact and I am not proud of that person that I was.

I won't even go into the w/d. I would not wish it on my worst enemy, or the worst person in the world. No one deserve to go through that. I take full responsibility regarding the fact that it was my fault, though, for being so irresponsible with extremely dangerous drugs and lethal drug combos.

I just wanted to throw your way b/c we seem to have similar drug tastes. I may have been off meth for 6 1/2 years, but I still love it. Won't do it, but I love it. Same as OC. That mixture with some Xanax and weed.......damn. I mean.......DAMN.

@TheTwighlight: Your experience sounds as exhilarating as it does hellish. In my younger days I used numerous dirty doctors to gain prescriptions to anything to offset the illicit substances I used - be it Dextroamphetamine for Weed/Alcohol/LSD, Opiates/Benzodiazepines for Methamphetamine/Coke/MDMA or all of the above. The problems I encountered from misuse/overuse taught me many valuable lessons on the nature and need for balance, which is why I have the Outlook I do now. I too have experienced both psychological and physical trauma from my own self-destructive substance gluttony, so I empathise with your situation - also, like you, I used substances to get me through work in my early days as a Graphic Artist and Sound Engineer - with almost no time to sleep you can turn to anything to help you get through the day. Initially I believed substances fueled my creativity, but quickly found out being a Drug Pig inhibited and stifled them to a far greater extent, years of introspective auditing and analysis led me to seek a different Outlook - even though I still do indulge when I want to :) I agree also with your statement about Weed, and I'm glad to hear you have tamed your demons regarding amphetamines :)

@Thou: Thank-you for your positive feedback, I try to be as honest and open as I can, this can sometimes be misconstrued as rambling :p
But I do tend to go into detail, and I enjoyed writing my first Trip Report - I'm glad someone found it interesting and took the time to read into another persons experience :)

This is only a quick reply as I'm half asleep following work. I look forward to interacting more in the future.

^ You're an audio engineer/artist as well? Well, whataya say.

I am indeed, please forgive the late reply - i've been ill with a virus. I started off in web design in 1997 and completed a BA in audio engineering alongside working. I currently own and operate my own small recording and design studio with a handful of employees. The business side of things can be extremely taxing, but having the ability to use the recording and mixing rooms for my own self-indulgent material is unbelievably rewarding. Do you compose your own non-commercial works as well? The similarities between us are quite striking :)

Hope you're better now, man. That shit's no good!

So, yeah, that's what my entire life is overall dedicated to. My music means everything to me. Unfortunately, I was seriously injured 6 months ago, and am now in physical therapy as of a week ago. I lost the use of my right arm, therefore losing my 20-year piano/guitar ability. It was worse than any heartbreak I've ever had. I will have to learn to play all over. It's really hard to accept.
My audio engineering life started when I was 17 & hired by NBC studios, first as a cameraman, then almost immediately as a floor director (awesome job btw), then after only a couple months was trained as audio engineer for live newscasts. I loved it and learn so much. So at that point I considered myself an audio engineer. It was my title, and I troubleshot some insanely difficult situations (live newscasts go on no matter what). I was told that I was probably the best audio guy they'd ever had, but I think it's because not only did I have a passion for it, I also loved the job. I had been composing since I was 14...it's my God-given gift. I know it was what I was inherently born to do. I can "see" music, and songs just come to me, seemingly out of nowhere, and I've always been told my shit was very good. It means everything to me. I'll spend a ridiculous amount of time on a project. I want it to be as good as possible. But anyhow, that's what's up with that.
I went to Full Sail after I graduated from high school, and went for Recording Arts. I left after I got half of my credits. Too much LSD told me to do something else. My other real passion is pharmacology. I seem to have been given a gift for that as well. I think those are my only 2 talents. So anyhow, I moved back to Texas to work for NBC again. I loved it, but this time became a bad drug addict. Actually, "bad" is putting it about as lightly as possible. I have stared death in the face so many times I began to think I was invincible. Then I got injured. Lol, it's funny how life has a way of putting you in your place, taking away the one thing that meant so much to me, my musical gift.
Anyhow, now I'm in Houston, getting better. It's very hard to find a job, and I'm trying to move out of my Aunt/Uncle's house, and that's hard to do also, especially w/o money! I won't give up, especially being off all the drugs (sorta). One day, maybe...but I doubt it. At least it doesn't fuck my life up now.
Maybe we could trade music? Let me know what's up.