• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Tiletamine Thread

It's more a pathological need to explain than thoughtful etc - anybody who knows me will verify that I have quite pronounced "anti-intellectual, self-destroying desperation of partiers" tendancies in spadefuls given the right circumstances (those basically being access to quite a number of drugs! =D)

I understand that need and that is why our love blossoms so. I don't think consuming large quantities of drug necessarily means desperation. I find that I'm rather content as long as I keep my mind busy and drugs are really the only destructive force in my life. Partiers seem to thrive on drama and interacting with other people in shallow ways: be it poor/fake communication or what have you. Go intelligent people! Earth! We're number 1!

Peace,
PL

http://www.jatox.com/abstracts/1999/october/552-cording.htm
A Fatality Related to the Veterinary Anesthetic Telazol
Christopher J. Cording, Robert DeLuca, Thomas Camporese, and Elizabeth Spratt
A 45-year-old male veterinarian was found dead in bed. Police investigation showed no evidence of trauma or other suspicious circumstances. Autopsy was unremarkable except for cardiomegaly and hepatosplenomegaly. Toxicological analysis revealed the presence of Telazol and ketamine. Telazol is a veterinary anesthetic agent that is composed of equal parts of tiletamine and zolazepam. Tiletamine is a disassociative anesthetic similar to ketamine and phencyclidine, and zolazepam is a diazepine derivative tranquilizer used to minimize the muscle hypertonicity and seizures associated with tiletamine. Quantitation of tiletamine and zolazepam was performed using gas chromatography–mass spectrometry in the selected ion monitoring mode following a solid-phase extraction. Postmortem blood, urine, and liver concentrations of tiletamine were 295 ng/mL, 682 ng/mL, and 196 ng/g, respectively, whereas postmortem concentrations of zolazepam for the same tissues were 1.71 µg/mL, 1.33 µg/mL, and 15.5 µg/g, respectively. Blood and urine ketamine levels were 37 ng/mL and 381 ng/mL, respectively. The cause of death was ruled an acute mixed drug intoxication of tiletamine, zolazepam, and ketamine with the manner of death ruled as unclassified.
A Fatality Due To Injection of Tiletamine and Zolazepam
A 22-year-old male with more than 28 needle marks on his right arm was found dead. First, he was suspected as a drug abuser. Blood, urine, spleen, and injection-site tissue was collected during autopsy. The blood and urine specimens were screened for drugs. Immunoassay studies did not show any illegal drugs. However, two unidentified peaks were isolated in both of these biological fluids by routine gas chromatography–flame-ionization detection (GC–FID) and thermionic specific detection. Additional gas chromatography–mass spectrometry analysis determined these two peaks to be tiletamine and zolazepam. These two agents are used in combination as veterinary anesthesia. The concentrations of these drugs in blood were quantitated by GC–FID and found to be 0.85 mg/L of tiletamine and 3.3 mg/L of zolazepam. In urine, tiletamine and its metabolite, 2-(ethylamino)-2-(2-thionyl) cyclohexanol, were identified to be present along with zolazepam. The concentrations of tiletamine and zolazepam in spleen were revealed to be 0.92 and 3.5 mg/kg, respectively. Injection-site tissue concentrations were determined to be 25.1 mg/kg tiletamine and 23.3 mg/kg for zolazepam. The cause of death in this case was determined to be due to the multiple drug intoxication of tiletamine and zolazepam.Heesun Chung, Hwakyung Choi, Eunmi Kim, Wontack Jin, Hanyoung Lee, and Youngchan Yoo
National Institute of Scientific Investigation, 331-1 Shinwol-dong, Yangchon-ku, Seoul, Korea 158-097

Contrasting neurochemical interactions of tiletamine, a potent phencyclidine (PC

TS Rao, PC Contreras, JA Cler, SJ Mick, VM Dilworth, S Iyengar, JB Monahan, PL Wood

Neurochemical interactions of tiletamine, a potent phencyclidine (PCP) receptor ligand, with the N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA)-coupled and -uncoupled PCP recognition sites were examined. Tiletamine potently displaced the binding of [3H]1-(2-thienyl)cyclohexylpiperidine with an IC50 of 79 nM without affecting sigma-, glycine, glutamate, kainate, quisqualate, or dopamine (DA) receptors. Like other PCP ligands acting via the NMDA-coupled PCP recognition sites, tiletamine decreased basal, harmaline-, and D-serine-mediated increases in cyclic cGMP levels and induced stereotypy and ataxia. Tiletamine was nearly five times more potent than PCP at inhibiting the binding of 3-hydroxy[3H]PCP to its high-affinity NMDA-uncoupled PCP recognition sites. However, following parenteral administration, dizocilpine maleate (MK-801), ketamine, PCP, dexoxadrol, and 1-(2-thienyl)cyclohexylpiperidine HCl, but not tiletamine, increased rat pyriform cortical DA metabolism and/or release, a response modulated by the NMDA-uncoupled PCP recognition sites. Pretreatment with tiletamine did not attenuate the MK-801-induced increases in rat pyriform cortical DA metabolism, a result suggesting that tiletamine is not a partial agonist of the NMDA-uncoupled PCP recognition sites in this region. However, following intracerebroventricular administration (100-500 micrograms/rat), tiletamine increased pyriform cortical DA metabolism with a bell-shaped dose-response curve. These data indicate a differential interaction of tiletamine with the NMDA-coupled and -uncoupled PCP recognition sites. The paradoxical effects of tiletamine suggest that tiletamine might activate receptor(s) or neuronal pathways of unknown pharmacology.
What does this mean?

Last edited:
check ADD for more information on this drug...there are a couple threads I think that you might find very useful.

There's a report on Erowid where the dose is 15mg IM, but the guy gets sick. I couldn't find any other human doses. You could check animal doses and get a ballpark mg/kg and then go from the low low end of that.

Wow, its harder to find a good dose/responce curve than I thought...

There's a report on Erowid where the dose is 15mg IM, but the guy gets sick. I couldn't find any other human doses. You could check animal doses and get a ballpark mg/kg and then go from the low low end of that.
I have thought about that as well; but unfortunately, the dosage for animals is in the 10 mg/kg range, so that won't fit with the 15 mg dose from the erowid report at all.

who hides the vials?

guys, this brings my next point to head here. NEVER BUY KETAMINE IF ITS NOT IN A SEALED VIAL. Don't let fuckers cut your K with crank and shit. Don't let yourself be ripped off, buy vials.

Dude I've been to a thousand shows and festivals had k offered to g them to get sme like 100000000 times but never ina vial. I assume the people who get them cut them with epsom too fast to shake a stick at. K is is always cut and 99.99 sold
as powder in baggie with some lame emblem on it. I know it can be bought through the same open market as phenazepam, but thats just pre cut chinese
knock off product. I've been doing drugs for 20 years and have bought done
or been in a k enviroment and seen 5 vials lifetime. In my opionion telling someone to get you a k bot is like telling them to go buy a sealed morphine bot, or vial or impossimple to fin d research chem lie metclonazepam

You aren't looking hard enough if you can't find vials of K. I can find them, sealed, even boxed, in small or bulk quantities, fairly easily...

This thread is like 8 years old :\

It's more common and alot easier to just buy a G here and there.. some people don't exactly want a vials worth..

This thread is like 8 years old :\

It's more common and alot easier to just buy a G here and there.. some people don't exactly want a vials worth..

You realize that you can get vials in 500mg amounts too, right?

And I realize how old the thread is but the last poster before me is the one who brought it back from the dead. Why I have no idea.

There was alot of Tiletamine getting sold as k here for a short while, before evreyone became more vigilant. It is horrible stuff, makes you feel like an idiot, stumble around to the point you are confined to sitting, makes everything grow ect and lasts about 3/4 hours :s
Sounds great but it really isn't, it is simply not enjoyable or something you could take recreationaly. And by the sounds of things, what you got was T aswell. It came in large crystals, and was slightly clumpy and yellowed. Dusn't taste of K either, kinda chalky.

Could be another K isomer, you may be used to racemic but perhaps its the R or S form and not with impurities like you could be used to?

Dude I've been to a thousand shows and festivals had k offered to g them to get sme like 100000000 times but never ina vial. I assume the people who get them cut them with epsom too fast to shake a stick at. K is is always cut and 99.99 sold
as powder in baggie with some lame emblem on it. I know it can be bought through the same open market as phenazepam, but thats just pre cut chinese
knock off product. I've been doing drugs for 20 years and have bought done
or been in a k enviroment and seen 5 vials lifetime. In my opionion telling someone to get you a k bot is like telling them to go buy a sealed morphine bot, or vial or impossimple to fin d research chem lie metclonazepam

I have gotten sealed k visals more than once, and not from china.

if they're in vials and have disassociative effects, it could possibly be pcp. pcp is very often sold in vials, but requires lowers doses than ketamine. pcp has been sold as k in my area, and overdoses on "k" are not uncommon at some parties that i go to.

Tiletamine

Anyone done it before? i went through a batch of it mixed with a benzo about 6 months ago and am just wondering what other peoples thoughts are on it. for me the nostalgia and general sense of wonder i had while on it was amazing.

i'd been up doing ketamine all night and when i ran out i realized how bad i was withdrawing from benzos and began scouring my room for any leftover vials i'd forgotten about. the only thing i could find was tiletamine mixed with zolazepam and so i im'd a few ml's of the solution, perhaps i iv'd a few as well. I spent the morning going around my house admiring all the random novelties i could find. eventually i ran out of that and it was off to detox.

anyways your thoughts?

i'm kinda bummed that i'm the only one around who's done it. i guess rare veterinary drugs aren't to common on here.

Tiletamine - Mandelin Test Result ?????????? Anyone done this Test before ?

I am pretty sure i got sold Tiletamine the other Month.
However i couldnt be sure, So i got a Mandelin test kit as i wanted one.

But now i have no Tiletamine to test to see what Colour the reaction is.

It says on the kit : EZ Mandelin Test Results - Orange/ Brown Indicates a Ketamine like substance

A. I know i should have kept a tiny bit of what i thought was Tiletamine
B. Mods dont worry, I already deleted my other post about this, as noone seemed to know the answer in Psychadelics discussion. =D

Also note, i have also realised that you can buy tiletamine legally online, Which I think is really stupid, people are obviously doing this and selling it off as ketamine.