Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Tiletamine Thread

casper_friendly

Bluelighter
Welcome to the Big & Dandy Tiletamine Thread

2-ethylamino-2-(2-thienyl)-cyclohexanone
Tiletamine.svg

Description: Dissociative

Dosage: Not established, possibly ~15 mg.

everything Iv found points to it being scheduled only in combination with zolazepam. also this leads me to my next question of what is that cas#?

Cas number is 14176-49-9

[original post:]

my friend today had some "k" that im fairly confident judging from effects and the consistency and colour is not k. It is an almost beige off white color and very powdery and clumpy. people describe it as visual, clumsy and it makes you feel very stupid. it is also much stronger then most k. I was wondering what it could be? it seems to me its possibly tiletamine or pcp cut with something. if it is tiletamine I was wondering if anyone knew how to separate the zolazepam from the titleamine?

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously doubt it was tiletamine. My guess is that its just ketamine, since ketamine can certainly make you feel clumsy and stupid. Maybe your other K experiences have been with too low doses.

I might be wrong in thinking tiletamine but Im sure its not just k. Ive have done allot of k and never experienced anything like what this gives me. dxm powder is a possibility, Ill eztest some of the powder today and see about that

You ARE wrong about it being tiletamine, both because the effects dont fit and because the chances of tiletamine being sold on the open market as ketamine are almost zero. Its also almost certainly not DXM because the doses required for DXM are several times ketamine's doses, so snorting K size quantities would do little or nothing. If it were PCP, the doses for PCP are several times smaller than ketamine doses... so you'd end up in the hospital if you snorted K sized doses. It could be cut, true, but I still doubt it was PCP.
I'd be willing to bet it was ketamine.

besides the dose difference of dxm to ketamine, taste one little bit of it and you will know
the taste of dxm powder is a burning sting that will send you reeling, it always makes my tongue hurt like a bitch too

i air dried k in the lovely california sun this weekend and it turned off white and knocked everyone on their asses. so yes, it can be off white. tokyo k almost always turns a slight pink too. ketamine isn't always white. sounds too me like you had a nicely dried batch of K

If it was DXM your nose would be fairly well burned and you'd be unable to breathe through nostral you snorted it in for DAYS.

Tiletamine usually comes combined with a benzo in a substance called telazol. The people who make this (fort dodge) effectively reduced the abuse potential by adding that disgusting benzo.
Coincindentally I had some last night and found it completely unenjoyable (nasty dysphoria). Yes it was visual, but i was pretty much confined to lying down. Then again, I took it orally.

Anyone think this could be AMT? AMT clumps when brought near moisture (humidity). It is visual, etc.
[ 01 July 2002: Message edited by: C21H23NO5 ]

well, amt dosages couple be 50-75, a dose like that would very well make you clumsy and stupid sounding (to others!) and would be very visual.

guys, this brings my next point to head here. NEVER BUY KETAMINE IF ITS NOT IN A SEALED VIAL. Don't let fuckers cut your K with crank and shit. Don't let yourself be ripped off, buy vials.

Originally posted by C21H23NO5:
Anyone think this could be AMT? AMT clumps when brought near moisture (humidity). It is visual, etc.
[ 01 July 2002: Message edited by: C21H23NO5 ]

AMT smells so fucking awful he would have definitely described the smell. Plus comparing the effects of AMT and ketamine are like comparing apples and oranges. First DXM and now this, are you just guessing random psychedelic drugs?

The Odd and Sketchy Tiletamine Thread

Previous OP was moved.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Tiletamine/zolazepam products are classified as Schedule III controlled substances in the United States."

(as per Wikipedia, not exactly the DEA record books...)

Well what schedule is zolazepam? If it's sch IV then you can be fairly certain it's the tiletamine giving it sch III status

Anyway tiletamine lacks a certain je ne sais pas that makes it cold & ugly in comparison to ketamine (my money is on that nasty thienyl aromatic group)

F&B... just for the record. I love you. I really do. Where are the rest of the thoughtful, articulate, academic fun-loving drug users? I look for them, but seem to find only the anti-intellectual, self-destroying desperation of partiers.

Peace,
PL