Thread: The Big & Dandy Tiletamine Thread

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    The Big & Dandy Tiletamine Thread 
    Bluelight
    Welcome to the Big & Dandy Tiletamine Thread

2-ethylamino-2-(2-thienyl)-cyclohexanone

Description: Dissociative

Dosage: Not established, possibly ~15 mg.

everything Iv found points to it being scheduled only in combination with zolazepam. also this leads me to my next question of what is that cas#?

Cas number is 14176-49-9

[original post:]

my friend today had some "k" that im fairly confident judging from effects and the consistency and colour is not k. It is an almost beige off white color and very powdery and clumpy. people describe it as visual, clumsy and it makes you feel very stupid. it is also much stronger then most k. I was wondering what it could be? it seems to me its possibly tiletamine or pcp cut with something. if it is tiletamine I was wondering if anyone knew how to separate the zolazepam from the titleamine?
    Last edited by Solipsis; 21-02-2013 at 16:01.

2. Collapse Details

Could be DXM hbr powder. That is definitely visual and makes one "clumsy".

3. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    I seriously doubt it was tiletamine. My guess is that its just ketamine, since ketamine can certainly make you feel clumsy and stupid. Maybe your other K experiences have been with too low doses.

4. Collapse Details

I might be wrong in thinking tiletamine but Im sure its not just k. Ive have done allot of k and never experienced anything like what this gives me. dxm powder is a possibility, Ill eztest some of the powder today and see about that

5. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    You ARE wrong about it being tiletamine, both because the effects dont fit and because the chances of tiletamine being sold on the open market as ketamine are almost zero. Its also almost certainly not DXM because the doses required for DXM are several times ketamine's doses, so snorting K size quantities would do little or nothing. If it were PCP, the doses for PCP are several times smaller than ketamine doses... so you'd end up in the hospital if you snorted K sized doses. It could be cut, true, but I still doubt it was PCP.
    I'd be willing to bet it was ketamine.

6. Collapse Details

besides the dose difference of dxm to ketamine, taste one little bit of it and you will know
    the taste of dxm powder is a burning sting that will send you reeling, it always makes my tongue hurt like a bitch too

7. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i air dried k in the lovely california sun this weekend and it turned off white and knocked everyone on their asses. so yes, it can be off white. tokyo k almost always turns a slight pink too. ketamine isn't always white. sounds too me like you had a nicely dried batch of K

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    If it was DXM your nose would be fairly well burned and you'd be unable to breathe through nostral you snorted it in for DAYS.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Tiletamine usually comes combined with a benzo in a substance called telazol. The people who make this (fort dodge) effectively reduced the abuse potential by adding that disgusting benzo.
    Coincindentally I had some last night and found it completely unenjoyable (nasty dysphoria). Yes it was visual, but i was pretty much confined to lying down. Then again, I took it orally.

10. Collapse Details

Anyone think this could be AMT? AMT clumps when brought near moisture (humidity). It is visual, etc.
    [ 01 July 2002: Message edited by: C21H23NO5 ]

11. Collapse Details

Germany mostly, US sometimes, Australia every now and then
    Arrow
    ^^^
    Dosage...
    I too think it sounds like you had ketamine...

12. Collapse Details

well, amt dosages couple be 50-75, a dose like that would very well make you clumsy and stupid sounding (to others!) and would be very visual.

13. Collapse Details

guys, this brings my next point to head here. NEVER BUY KETAMINE IF ITS NOT IN A SEALED VIAL. Don't let fuckers cut your K with crank and shit. Don't let yourself be ripped off, buy vials.

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter

15. Collapse Details

Anyone think this could be AMT? AMT clumps when brought near moisture (humidity). It is visual, etc.
    [ 01 July 2002: Message edited by: C21H23NO5 ]

AMT smells so fucking awful he would have definitely described the smell. Plus comparing the effects of AMT and ketamine are like comparing apples and oranges. First DXM and now this, are you just guessing random psychedelic drugs?

16. Collapse Details
    The Odd and Sketchy Tiletamine Thread 
    Previous OP was moved.
    Last edited by Solipsis; 21-02-2013 at 16:00. Reason: combined several tiletamine threads

17. Collapse Details

"Tiletamine/zolazepam products are classified as Schedule III controlled substances in the United States."

(as per Wikipedia, not exactly the DEA record books...)

18. Collapse Details

Well what schedule is zolazepam? If it's sch IV then you can be fairly certain it's the tiletamine giving it sch III status

Anyway tiletamine lacks a certain je ne sais pas that makes it cold & ugly in comparison to ketamine (my money is on that nasty thienyl aromatic group)

19. Collapse Details

F&B... just for the record. I love you. I really do. Where are the rest of the thoughtful, articulate, academic fun-loving drug users? I look for them, but seem to find only the anti-intellectual, self-destroying desperation of partiers.

Peace,
    PL

20. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    A Pottering Shed Somewhere in the Scotchland
    We're rather fond of the Bulbous One over in EADD too .

21. Collapse Details

It's more a pathological need to explain than thoughtful etc - anybody who knows me will verify that I have quite pronounced "anti-intellectual, self-destroying desperation of partiers" tendancies in spadefuls given the right circumstances (those basically being access to quite a number of drugs! )

22. Collapse Details

I understand that need and that is why our love blossoms so. I don't think consuming large quantities of drug necessarily means desperation. I find that I'm rather content as long as I keep my mind busy and drugs are really the only destructive force in my life. Partiers seem to thrive on drama and interacting with other people in shallow ways: be it poor/fake communication or what have you. Go intelligent people! Earth! We're number 1!

Peace,
    PL

23. Collapse Details

http://www.jatox.com/abstracts/1999/...52-cording.htm
    A Fatality Related to the Veterinary Anesthetic Telazol
    Christopher J. Cording, Robert DeLuca, Thomas Camporese, and Elizabeth Spratt
    A 45-year-old male veterinarian was found dead in bed. Police investigation showed no evidence of trauma or other suspicious circumstances. Autopsy was unremarkable except for cardiomegaly and hepatosplenomegaly. Toxicological analysis revealed the presence of Telazol and ketamine. Telazol is a veterinary anesthetic agent that is composed of equal parts of tiletamine and zolazepam. Tiletamine is a disassociative anesthetic similar to ketamine and phencyclidine, and zolazepam is a diazepine derivative tranquilizer used to minimize the muscle hypertonicity and seizures associated with tiletamine. Quantitation of tiletamine and zolazepam was performed using gas chromatography–mass spectrometry in the selected ion monitoring mode following a solid-phase extraction. Postmortem blood, urine, and liver concentrations of tiletamine were 295 ng/mL, 682 ng/mL, and 196 ng/g, respectively, whereas postmortem concentrations of zolazepam for the same tissues were 1.71 µg/mL, 1.33 µg/mL, and 15.5 µg/g, respectively. Blood and urine ketamine levels were 37 ng/mL and 381 ng/mL, respectively. The cause of death was ruled an acute mixed drug intoxication of tiletamine, zolazepam, and ketamine with the manner of death ruled as unclassified.
    A Fatality Due To Injection of Tiletamine and Zolazepam
    A 22-year-old male with more than 28 needle marks on his right arm was found dead. First, he was suspected as a drug abuser. Blood, urine, spleen, and injection-site tissue was collected during autopsy. The blood and urine specimens were screened for drugs. Immunoassay studies did not show any illegal drugs. However, two unidentified peaks were isolated in both of these biological fluids by routine gas chromatography–flame-ionization detection (GC–FID) and thermionic specific detection. Additional gas chromatography–mass spectrometry analysis determined these two peaks to be tiletamine and zolazepam. These two agents are used in combination as veterinary anesthesia. The concentrations of these drugs in blood were quantitated by GC–FID and found to be 0.85 mg/L of tiletamine and 3.3 mg/L of zolazepam. In urine, tiletamine and its metabolite, 2-(ethylamino)-2-(2-thionyl) cyclohexanol, were identified to be present along with zolazepam. The concentrations of tiletamine and zolazepam in spleen were revealed to be 0.92 and 3.5 mg/kg, respectively. Injection-site tissue concentrations were determined to be 25.1 mg/kg tiletamine and 23.3 mg/kg for zolazepam. The cause of death in this case was determined to be due to the multiple drug intoxication of tiletamine and zolazepam.Heesun Chung, Hwakyung Choi, Eunmi Kim, Wontack Jin, Hanyoung Lee, and Youngchan Yoo
    National Institute of Scientific Investigation, 331-1 Shinwol-dong, Yangchon-ku, Seoul, Korea 158-097
    Contrasting neurochemical interactions of tiletamine, a potent phencyclidine (PC

TS Rao, PC Contreras, JA Cler, SJ Mick, VM Dilworth, S Iyengar, JB Monahan, PL Wood

Neurochemical interactions of tiletamine, a potent phencyclidine (PCP) receptor ligand, with the N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA)-coupled and -uncoupled PCP recognition sites were examined. Tiletamine potently displaced the binding of [3H]1-(2-thienyl)cyclohexylpiperidine with an IC50 of 79 nM without affecting sigma-, glycine, glutamate, kainate, quisqualate, or dopamine (DA) receptors. Like other PCP ligands acting via the NMDA-coupled PCP recognition sites, tiletamine decreased basal, harmaline-, and D-serine-mediated increases in cyclic cGMP levels and induced stereotypy and ataxia. Tiletamine was nearly five times more potent than PCP at inhibiting the binding of 3-hydroxy[3H]PCP to its high-affinity NMDA-uncoupled PCP recognition sites. However, following parenteral administration, dizocilpine maleate (MK-801), ketamine, PCP, dexoxadrol, and 1-(2-thienyl)cyclohexylpiperidine HCl, but not tiletamine, increased rat pyriform cortical DA metabolism and/or release, a response modulated by the NMDA-uncoupled PCP recognition sites. Pretreatment with tiletamine did not attenuate the MK-801-induced increases in rat pyriform cortical DA metabolism, a result suggesting that tiletamine is not a partial agonist of the NMDA-uncoupled PCP recognition sites in this region. However, following intracerebroventricular administration (100-500 micrograms/rat), tiletamine increased pyriform cortical DA metabolism with a bell-shaped dose-response curve. These data indicate a differential interaction of tiletamine with the NMDA-coupled and -uncoupled PCP recognition sites. The paradoxical effects of tiletamine suggest that tiletamine might activate receptor(s) or neuronal pathways of unknown pharmacology.
    What does this mean?
    Last edited by LordKrishna; 27-09-2008 at 12:13.

24. Collapse Details
    tiletamine dosage 
    what's the dosage of tiletamine?

25. Collapse Details

check ADD for more information on this drug...there are a couple threads I think that you might find very useful.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast