• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

swallowing heroin powder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ickray

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I just got my hands on two stamp bags. I have a real high tolerance to roxys, so I decided to snort half a bag and wow, im feeling great. I also did .5 mg of valium a few hours before the H. My question is since I've got such a high opiate tolerance from popping roxys, would I get any effect if I just put the powder in my mouth and washed it down with some water? Honestly I'm just a little nervous cause I know theres no real way to tell how strong it is and or what its cut with, not to mention I have zero tolerance with H. Swallowing it would let it all be metabolized to morphine alot faster and would be less of a health/od risk right?

Don't swallow it its such a waste. IMO, dope that is found in stamp bags is best IV or intranasal. Just snort your dope. Keep using small amounts. Don't use too much.

Don't swallow it its such a waste. IMO, dope that is found in stamp bags is best IV or intranasal. Just snort your dope. Keep using small amounts. Don't use too much.

gotcha, idk why but everytime I do H I always just kinda sketch myself out. I think I just think of the stigma and the fact that so many people say its so much worse then pills.

It is worse than pills because it is more often cut with random shit that you don't know what it is, but the chemical itself in pure form is no worse than pills, and doing the H that you have safely and using harm reduction techniques is no worse than swallowing some oxys or roxys or whatever pills you like to swallow.

Just be careful and don't snort too much at time as CDH said, you can always take more but you can't take less.

Intranasal bioavailability is ~50 - 60% and oral bioavailability is ~35 - 40% so it's actually not so much of a waste, really, or at least not a total waste.

gotcha, idk why but everytime I do H I always just kinda sketch myself out. I think I just think of the stigma and the fact that so many people say its so much worse then pills.
Do you mean you feel "sketchy" and anxious before or after using it? If it's after, I would almost wonder whether it's been cut with something, such as cocaine or speed. I have never heard of someone feeling "sketchy" while on heroin except when it was cut with something else. I could always tell when my dope was cut with some kind of upper. I hate that feeling.

Intranasal bioavailability is ~50 - 60% and oral bioavailability is ~35 - 40% so it's actually not so much of a waste, really, or at least not a total waste.

oral heroin is pretty much oral morphine.
which is ~25% ba
it is nearly a complete waste. short lived and weak. not to mention, you get to eat random cuts.

and Swimmingdancer, i think he means that he feels like a dope fiend or something from doing dope.

^ I'm seeing 35% as the oral BA of heroin though. It's nasal BA is higher than that of morphine, so I wouldn't say that it's the same.

I would rather eat random cuts than IV them, and you can always make a solution out of heroin and filter it as you would with IV, and use an oral syringe to administer it.

I get too sketched out when I IV heroin, which is another reason I stick to sniffing it. I'm too afraid of overdosing from IVing it, which ruins the high.

and Swimmingdancer, i think he means that he feels like a dope fiend or something from doing dope.

That's what I got out of it.

Anyway OP, while the bioavailability will be lower than intranasal, I don't think it would be a complete waste by any means. Go for it, IMO. I see no reason why it wouldn't accomplish what you're trying to accomplish.

I also don't think orally ingesting random cuts will be any worse than snorting (or IVing) random cuts, either.

Do you mean you feel "sketchy" and anxious before or after using it? If it's after, I would almost wonder whether it's been cut with something, such as cocaine or speed. I have never heard of someone feeling "sketchy" while on heroin except when it was cut with something else. I could always tell when my dope was cut with some kind of upper. I hate that feeling.

Is H supposed to make you really sweaty, or is that more likely the result of a cut? Caffeine perhaps?

I would consider putting the dope under your tounge... This is going to give you a nice onset much like nasal administration, but you will at least get more absorbed and not waste away you membranes.

I would consider putting the dope under your tounge... This is going to give you a nice onset much like nasal administration, but you will at least get more absorbed and not waste away you membranes.

What's the BA % of sublingual heroin? Just curious, never heard of that ROA for dope personally.

Hey guys, I just got my hands on two stamp bags. I have a real high tolerance to roxys, so I decided to snort half a bag and wow, im feeling great. I also did .5 mg of valium a few hours before the H. My question is since I've got such a high opiate tolerance from popping roxys, would I get any effect if I just put the powder in my mouth and washed it down with some water? Honestly I'm just a little nervous cause I know theres no real way to tell how strong it is and or what its cut with, not to mention I have zero tolerance with H. Swallowing it would let it all be metabolized to morphine alot faster and would be less of a health/od risk right?
WRONG!!!
Firstly, WTF is a 'stamp bag'? A gram? An eighth? A sixteenth? Pray tell us.
0.5mg diazepam? A twentieth of a 10mg tablet? A 'few hours' before? And you say you've an oxy habit so high tolerance? What manner of skag? Thai #4 white? Bog standard Afghan #3 brown?
Look, even the legit prescription smack, in 10mg tablet form, NOT the pure powder for reconstitution and injection (Daddy was a doc, used to, errr, borrow sometimes from his bag) which he always carried in case of heart attacks or Road Traffic Accidents, the tablets, exactly the same as morphine, around 51% bioavailability which compares with 86%, nearly 90% for oxycodone, not much weaker, being 2.5 x strength of morphine, check the BNF or PDR as they call it in the USA, diamorphine according to the tables is orally 3 x morphine. Swallowing Afghan, even top quality, is more likely to give you a sore belly and a month's constipation than ANY type of hit. Wanna eat natural? Eat OPIUM. Skag simply will not do the job if swallowed. Waste of time, effort, money. Sorry. Still worried about your typo, for that's what it MUST be, nobody takes that dose of diazepam and feels it, I doubt my mate Wull's gerbil would either. Half a mg. Maybe you meant 'alprazolam' not 'diazepam'? 'Triazolam'? 'Brotizolam'? 'Etizolam'? 50mg? Was SWIY a little, y'know, stoned when he/she typed that?
Back to skag. In legit form, take the powder by injection like it says on the leaflet that comes with the vial. Take the TABLET by making into a not very thick paste/emulsion with warm water and PLUG it. That's the ONLY way to get most from oral morphine or diamorphine. Trust me. MXL - MST - MSContin, even Sevredol, PLUG. As for stuff made in desert compounds by the 'just a wee bit more sulphuric, don't you think a bit less of the acetic anhydride' method - smoke it. Seven seconds from lung to brain. Hang on. SWIM is experimenting as we type...
Afghan #3, really bog standard, dirt cheap, light colour, around 12 - 13cm line, all in one, no 'snail trails' on the foil, prob around 35%, better than expected, first opiate of the day, about 15 secs actually, then you know you've had some. Mmmm says SWIM, new batch, actually best there's been for a good long time.
If one does not wish to add citric acid and water, cook, filter and inject, then that's the way to do street gear. Less likely to be ill or poisoned or whatever. Nope. Wrong. Swallowing prohibition skag is just a waste.
And remember the bit about morphine too. PLUG. Or keep doing the oxy. I find that Oxynorm capsules are MADE for insufflation. The powder is so fine, no real chopping required. Perfecto. And of course so much better than snorting Oxycontin since tablets need binders. Capsule contents do not and are just inert filler, mostly lactose, with your 10 or 20mg oxycodone. SWIM enjoys two full 20s in one line.
Question: Hydromorphone capsules brand Palladone SR. 16 or 24mg. Anyone recommend crushing and snorting those, or should one stick to the low dose instant release caps and make oral? Or nasal? I have no idea what the SR are like crushed & chopped. The Janssen-Cilag 24-hr hydomorphone formulation too. It seems to be growing in popularity at addiction clinics, but I hear that there is a LOT of 'diversion' especially in Serbia. That would indicate, or seem to, that they can be 'instanted'. Any experience?

Wow.

We don't use SWIM here. Please read the forum rules and BLUA (Bluelight User Agreement).

I think this thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.