• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What did you do to get off your butt today? vs. "Butt's off the floor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a run straight after work tonight. Literally walked in, changed into my workout clothes and headed out. Was a lovely way to unwind from a full-on (but positive) working week. :)

4 games of basketball..
Later, 100 pushups and 60 pullups
Then a 2.5 mile run

More mediation and yoga, and I believe that cats purr while in pain or relaxing in order to vibrate and thus stimulate their pituitary gland. You can do the same !

Got milk ?

My mountain bike has been kaput the past few days while I wait for new parts, and I've been using my normal touring bike. Kinda boring doing just my old fitness round. I love touring through Germany with the touring bike, but the limited amount of hours in each day is kind of kicking my ass in regards to being able to be in the saddle for over a few hours at a time. MTB should be good to go early next week though.

More mediation and yoga, and I believe that cats purr while in pain or relaxing in order to vibrate and thus stimulate their pituitary gland. You can do the same !

Got milk ?

I really lol'd when imagining someone doing this. I guess if it works then w/e ;P

Okey, get this.. 15 day long backpacking + hitch-hiking trip through the mountain/lake site in my country. Backpack weighting from 13 up to 19 kilos depending on the amount of food and water I needed to carry. Great for my abs, not so great cardio.. walking was like weight lifting, it was awesome.

Three laps running around our local park (it's a freaking BIG park!). I need to run on grass for a bit as my shins are really starting to hurt. :(
Interspersed each lap with push-ups against the railings and arm-dips (sets of 10 and 20 respectively).

I'm so rooted now! =D

I have a couple 10 pound weights that I lifted. Didn't do as many as I should but I definitely stay in shape with them. It keeps your heart rate flowing and you dont have to leave the house, because im unable to sometimes.

Pump Some Iron! I'm a Texas-Made TomBoy!

xoxox

Went on a 2 hour hike yesterday afternoon, extremely steep hill climbs up and down. My ass is sore today.

About to go for another hike with a coworker in a different area, should be less hilly but still I'm moving my ass!

Three laps running around our local park (it's a freaking BIG park!). I need to run on grass for a bit as my shins are really starting to hurt. :(
Interspersed each lap with push-ups against the railings and arm-dips (sets of 10 and 20 respectively).

I'm so rooted now! =D

Change your shoes and run on the balls of your feet!

Yesterday I did two 'toning' fitness classes and walked to where we had dinner. Not quite a run, but it was raining consistently all day and I needed to get off my shins anyway.

3 mile run to studio
One mile run with class
One hour of jui-jutsu drills
20 minutes on and off, one on one grappling
”Pain” session:
-max pushups in 2 minutes
-one minute rest
-max crunches in 2 minutes
-one minute rest
-2 minutes of jump rope
-one minute rest
-2 minutes of body squats
And a few minutes of play around grappling after class
3 mile run back home

3 mile run to studio
One mile run with class
One hour of jui-jutsu drills
20 minutes on and off, one on one grappling
”Pain” session:
-max pushups in 2 minutes
-one minute rest
-max crunches in 2 minutes
-one minute rest
-2 minutes of jump rope
-one minute rest
-2 minutes of body squats
And a few minutes of play around grappling after class
3 mile run back home

No wonder you need so many calories!

Had a cardio / lifting work out yesterday. Trying to lose weight in the winter with no cardio equipment and no money to spend on a gym membership so I can use the cardio machines and lose fat quicker is difficult.

Edit: and snow and ice on the ground. Hahahaha.

Guess I'll give those snow shoe things addi-p got me a try today.

We did an hour Swisse-ball work out, and of course my ever-present physio stretches.

Pilates tonight! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.