European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

⫸STICKY⫷ We Will Never Forget You, EADDerz

maxalfie

Bluelighter
As we come to the end of another year let us all raise a glass in remembrance to friends, family and fellow Bluelighters that we have lost this year.

I will be having a can of Stella for my good friend Barry who died of cancer earlier this year.
Here's to you Baz,gone but not forgotten mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, it was a pleasure to know you mate.

You had some truly sad, unfair moments in your life. :|

Gotta be the Fanta to me but here's to all those that have found their final peace<3

R.I.P

Tony
i so admire how u turned it round a tad late but i just hope i can learn from you UNCLe<3

Evad i was jus getting to know ya proper like, much luv n ting ;)

As we come to the end of another year let us all raise a glass in remembrance to friends, family and fellow Bluelighters that we have lost this year.
Well posted...
love%20.www.crepture.com%20(3).jpg

Love to all those who we have lost over the years.
I know they can't hear / see / feel us, but fuck it - Yer getting a shit load of love regardless <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 x A shit load

2011 was a rough year for a few here on BL.

Acid4Blood lost his weeman Cian in January,the little boy was only 2 years old

after that we lost bigbrown in july then Dave in august plus a few other BLers in the states also passed away.

<3 <3 <3

R.I.P Mark, mate your gone but never forgotten <3

R.I.P to all the bluelighters that we've lost, I never new any of them personally, but when we lose someone from our community it's a sad, sad thing! Much <3 they all sounded like wonderful people!

will forvever feel privileged to have known ya, dave.

love from the bottom of my heart.

After nearly loosing a close friend lately it has made me realise how incorrectly using drugs can effect your mental health, overdose isn't just the only worry.
I am sorry for all you guys who have lost people this year, esp rockstar your story has saved alot of lives mate i'm sorry for your loss. I know a good few people who were munching those e=mc and words got around Belfast at how shite they are mate your story has have saved lives.

Didn't know Evad but I am aware he was much loved around here

R.I.P, Long live BL: Promoting harm reduction for many years and many more to come hopefully!

My friend Brian died of a heroin overdose in his bathroom a couple weeks before Christmas. RIP, Brian.

Life is odd.

*raise my water bottle to you all*

Lost a few Aussie BL'ers also. Seith, Splatt.

*raises glass*

Rough year.

:(

Too weird to live and too rare to die.

Great idea for a thread.

RIP all. Enjoy the party in the sky.

QFT.

bogman said:
Acid4Blood lost his weeman Cian in January,the little boy was only 2 years old

Thanx man. Much respect. <3
It's his anniversary in 10 days.
Miss my wee man so much. <3 Thank you for the willie wagtails, robins, rainbows, John Deeres etc. Just saw a Massie Ferguson pass by the window. :) <3 <3 <3

This is the first post ive made since it happened, but this is for Dave. The best friend I ever had, its hard for me to find much to say that hasnt already been said. We knew each since little kids, grew up together, where scruffy teenage punks together, so many good memories. It's still very hard to deal with, but Im gonna keep up with your family, see your plot as much as I can and I'lll never ever forget you. I would of given anything including my own life to spare yours, but as they say - only the good die young.

My friend Brian died of a heroin overdose in his bathroom a couple weeks before Christmas. RIP, Brian.

Life is odd.

*raise my water bottle to you all*
Lost a few Aussie BL'ers also. Seith, Splatt.

*raises glass*

Rough year.

:(

Too weird to live and too rare to die.
Thanx man. Much respect. <3
It's his anniversary in 10 days.
Miss my wee man so much. <3 Thank you for the willie wagtails, robins, rainbows, John Deeres etc. Just saw a Massie Ferguson pass by the window. :) <3 <3 <3
This is the first post ive made since it happened, but this is for Dave. The best friend I ever had, its hard for me to find much to say that hasnt already been said. We knew each since little kids, grew up together, where scruffy teenage punks together, so many good memories. It's still very hard to deal with, but Im gonna keep up with your family, see your plot as much as I can and I'lll never ever forget you. I would of given anything including my own life to spare yours, but as they say - only the good die young.

<3 I just wish to give you guys my love and condolences <3

<3

Perfectly put. Nothing else to add really except substitute scruffy teenage punks for perfect brizzle partners-in-crime... and it feels as fresh right now as it did the day I heard and everything fell apart.

I would give up everything I have and much, much more to see you walk in the door right now and tell me you're cushty. Much love an ting xxx

Speak soon WR, much love to you and your mrs as ever.

Much <3 to everyone else in this thread also.

This thread just made me cry

For my personnel loss both from drugs and not from drugs and at seeing others being so hurt as well. <3

In this darker side of drugs, death is something you cannot escape, merely ignore, put up with.

When you have some time out of the madness, thats when it hits you....... :|

Last edited: