• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

⫸STICKY⫷ We Will Never Forget You, EADDerz

Dave, always <3, and bignbrown, only 19 though you werrnt as known about here still miss our msn chats bud :(, taken before your time

^ <3 I still remember bignbrown too. Far too young. RIP mate :( <3

It would have been Dave's 27th birthday today. Happy birthday darlin', thank you so much for being in my life and being so awesome! Never forgotten. Miss you ridiculously. Much love always.

<3

Already mentioned Dave, in Shambles' birthday thread, but I think it needs to be said here, also. You are well missed, mate. Everyone misses you, even if you were the cunt that out-witted everyone. ;) That used to drive me mad - he'd always win, in a war of words. Maybe too intelligent. Have a good one, wherever you are. I'll set off a lantern for you.

I mentioned Dave over on his thread on the shrine section, such a shame he left us, the guy went out of his way to be helpful to me an even took the time to pm me and explain stuff I had questions about.

That level of awesomeness will never be forgotten by me.

This thread is making me cry. Rest in Peace, he would of loved the graffiti.

I let off a sky lantern, on Christmas day, for Dave. Actually, I let off two - one very quickly got carried away, by the wind. It must have gone miles. The second one hit the TV aerial and crash landed. Dave probably did that, just to spoil the moment. You continue to wind me up, Dave - well done! <3

^ That's really lush treac. I can imagine Dave laughing. Our last one went mental too, nearly set fire to the house next door. Dave would be pissing himself <3

Shit Dave, I really fucking miss you. Merry Christmas.

<3

Merry Christmas to all those Eadd ones gone from us.

Gone, not forgotton:)

Tonight at midnight I shall raise a glass to all Bluelighters we have lost over the years.
I will especially be thinking of my friends Barry & Jamie and my wife Nicci who i wish i had been given more time with.
Here's to you all. Xx

Been reading through old threads for some reason, gonna throw what I can afford at Dave's Justgiving page when I get paid. Love this place.

I remember PM-ing Dave and having a barney with him, calling each other every cunt under the sun and then I said "Shall we call it draw?" and he replied instantly "yeah" and we were best mates after that. Still think about him :\

Been thinking about him a lot recently, not sure why more than usual. Guess I just miss him like.

20/03/13 The day we all heard that the famous Mugz had passed away. RIP Mugz or kick up a party up there.

Been thinking about him a lot recently, not sure why more than usual. Guess I just miss him like.

I have too love. Fucking miss him. <3

Dave <3

Mugz <3

My other friends, the list is getting too long now... <3

:(

I'm having a ceremonial liter of cheep, strong cider this morning as a toast to those we've lost far too soon to both in the past and recently..
<3 Peace & Love <3

Not a good week for Bluelight at all. In the space of a few days we have had to say goodbye to Mugz and FlippingTop.
Thoughts go out to all their friends and families.
Please be careful folk we don't want anymore names added on here.