• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

⫸STICKY⫷ We Will Never Forget You, EADDerz

Much love effie. <3 Glad to hear you're keeping a strong connection with Dave. It really is the only thing that aids grieving... staying connected & keeping memories alive. Continue asking for those signs & he will continue to provide them.

I'm still on the hunt for K cider here in Ireland but when I find some there's one with your name on it Dave! <3

There's not much one could say that has not been said by the lovely other peeps, so I'll just say this:

<3 M U C H <3 L O V E <3 Y O U <3 L O V E L Y <3 S O U L <3

And you know that goes for you too Effie love and his family<3

Dave, you helped me to see my negative ways. Back when it was all coke & booze. Thanks for your input man. <3

I always shed a tear when i hear this song, not sure if it's joy or happiness or what, it overwhelms me.

For Dave <3 , I'm sure you love this song too. Even though its not very elfcore.

Here Comes The Sun %)

One last post before I sticky it again - graffiti wall for Dave up in Newcastle (massive love and appreciation to his friends for doing this) :

lAjxa.jpg

I never knew Dave but it's obvious from all the posts here that he must have been a really special guy to a lot of folk here.
Its so nice that the people we've lost over time are still remembered and thought about and not forgotten.

One last post before I sticky it again - graffiti wall for Dave up in Newcastle (massive love and appreciation to his friends for doing this) :

lAjxa.jpg

Holy shit, that's amazing

That is a Dope piece of Art . Nuff respek to whoever contributed .%)

wow, great graffiti! Is it in brizzle effs? would be good to see it in person when I next come down.

THe graf is great and we celebrated him proper in the north east and brizzle =D

Awesome stuff Effie, lovely to see that Dave was loved by many both in person and here on BL. <3

Really good that graffiti, he'd have loved it. Probably the most missed EADD'er ever, place hasn't been the same ever since. One of lifes good guys <3

Really good that graffiti, he'd have loved it. Probably the most missed EADD'er ever, place hasn't been the same ever since. One of lifes good guys <3

+1 00000000000 0000000000000 00000000000000 0000000000000 000000000000000000 00000000000