• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

~25mg 2C-E, ~30mg 2C-C, ~110mg MXE, ~80mg 4-AcO-DMT - How I Almost Killed Myself

i pretty much lost it once on entirely too much LSD for my system. I too am also a hard head that has to push it to a plus 4 and hunt the light....well i shall say had. Glad you had a realization of purpose, that is a good thing. epic read.

That's crazy, I could relate to that, too. 6 years ago I had the only bad LSD trip I've ever had. I was left at a friend's house by myself after dosing 1/4 vial of Hoffman doses (~6.25mg LSD). I thought I had died and I was either God or I was an invincible spirit-type thing that could do anything I wanted. I broke out almost ever window in their house (I don't know why), and toppled over their old-ass grandfather clock and broke all the glass on it so I could "test" myself in my new incarnation. I walked all over that glass and FUCKED MY FEET UP.

Anyhow, great read. Be careful everyone!

6.25mg?!?!? holy fuck thats a lot. I thought I was going crazy on 350ug...damn youre crazy lol.

I hope you'll recover soon dude. It could have been much worse, you're alive and that what matters for your friends and family.

As to what you did, you don't need another one telling you how irresponsible your behaviour was. I just want to add in general that I think mixing psychoactive drugs is a bad idea, and I don't understand why people are so eager to do so. I think it's reckless but that is just my opinion of course. A tad conservative and overly cautious perhaps to the likings of many people here.

That sounds like quite a traumatic trip. I have personal experience with 4aco delusions. They can get really bad as high doses of the chemical are wearing off and it is easy to get trapped in a mindset like nothing is real or you're jesus or that something awful is happening and you must do some random thing to stop it all.

In the old days back at the Hive there was this guy called Vibrating_Lights. It was around the time 'research chemical companies' started popping up selling PEAs and tryptamines (which eventually led to the DEA operation WebTryp). He acquired and regularly consumed high doses of 4-AcO-DIPT and some others. Shortly thereafter he was spamming the Couch for months with pseudoreligious ramblings as he was convinced that he was the "Keeper" and hat he "had receiveth the Key". I actually saved a lot of it on my old disk somewhere. I wonder whatever happened to him... But like you say overuse of these can make you quite delusional.

Bump because this was my post under an ALT, and I just re-read it and hadforgot half of what happened .
No prune for u!!!!