Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Massachusetts Heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.

easy as

Bluelighter
What's the scene like these days? Lango, open air, pagers, the basic low-down. Let's hear it gang.:)

I'm not from mass but I know there's a few people on here who are. Jet's just be careful this doesn't get too specific and turn into sourcing...

As long as it's not at all related to sourcing, I'm cool with the dude trying to learn the lingo and such things

I see no point in this because this kind of fucking information can be found all over bluelight/opiophile and by a simple google search. It will turn into a fucking source fest by some noob either in public or by pm we all know this.

^ There are also some specials on it that you can find on youtube. There is also the documentary Basketball Junki: A memoir, about Chris Herren.

They seem to sell both stamps, and in the corner of plastic grocery bags like coke is sold in some areas. Then there are "Fingers" which is a certain amount (some sites say 5-7 grams) packaged in the finger of latex disposable gloves.

It's not for sourcing! I prefer this site to drugs forum and opiophile but if you all are so ready to jump all over my ass for just asking a question about boston then forget it.

RecklessWot, cheers and thanks for trying to keep this one alive. ;)

Tommy boy, thanks, that's what I was talking about. Just thought I could get some folks from Mass to rap at one another.

Chinky, I see you in these types of threads all the time. Why come at me with such anomosity? Get off your high horse. 8( I'm not sourcing nor do I need to. In fact, I live in Asia if you bothered to look bofore jumping all over me.

Relax all. Not everyone is out to get sources or prices. I've read the rules and abide by them. Everyone needs to chill. Again, mod, thanks for trying. It's appreciated.:(

5-7 grams of dope packaged up in the finger of a latex glove? Sounds more like something mules would do to smuggle drugs in their body. I'm pretty close to Mass and I've never really heard of it sold like that, and bags that size don't seem like a normal amount to be commonly selling to junkies for use unless someone's buying weight and dealing

Agreed, 5-7 seems odd as does the method. Used to be in bags or foil, but haven't been back in ages. Just curius how things have changed.

It's not for sourcing and I was just curious what you all think. I prefer this site to drugs forum and opiophile but if you all are so ready to jump all over my ass for just asking a question about boston then forget it. RecklessWot cheers and thanks for trying to keep this one alive. Tommy boy thanks for the heads up that's what I was talking about. Just thought I could get some folks from Mass to rap at one another.

Chinky, I see you in these types of threads all the time. Why come at me with such anomosity. I'm not sourcing nor do I need to. In fact, I live in Asia if you bothered to look bofore jumping all over me.

Relax all. Not everyone is out to get sources or prices. I've read the rules and abide by them. Everyone needs to chill. Again, mod, thanks for trying. It's appreciated.

Not everyone is out to source, you're right but there's a whole lot of people who are. I'm glad to hear you read the rules and abide by them, but there are so many who just don't give a shit. Also being that you only have a handful of posts, it's hard to assume that you would be on top of the rules like that. Unfortunately more often than not, new people starting threads like this really are here just to source (especially in NASADD, we've had lots of problems with it here in the past) so it's pretty easy to jump to conclusions.

We're not trying to chase you off, don't be discouraged man this site is a great place, and I hope you make yourself right at home here. There's a lot of useful info to be found and some really cool people to talk to.

Also don't worry about Chinky, he's just a dick to everyone. Spend a little more time around here and you'll realize this.

lol high horse

how about the fact that they closed almost all the city/state threads over a year ago and placed a ban on creating new ones?

so why not read the rules to the forum and then start posting?

cause if they allow this then bring back the fuckin chicago thread and the nj thread and all the other threads they closed on us

Well, chinky does make a good point, we don't allow specific city/state heroin discussion threads anymore unfortunately so I'm gonna close this. If you have a more specific question/ type of info you're looking for with this thread feel free to PM me and we'll open it back up and edit it up to keep it in the guidelines. Otherwise this really would just turn into another local discussion thread and ultimately end up with sourcing and other stupid bullshit because people really can't follow rules and ruin it for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.