• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

New Powerful Painkiller Has Drug Abuse Experts Worried

Lmfao, the lab geeks really hit a home run with this one.
Fire with fire, burn it all down.

We can make our microchips not only smaller, not only better, and not only more readily available; but cheaper.

-edit: I wouldn't be suprised if this new patent (I presume) came about from crack heads unwittingly poisoning themselves with APAP. You see guys? Pure hydrocodone powder. No more batched CWEs, or "TL;DR". Lol, I'm taking my metaphysical hat off on this one, and tipping it all the way over.
A 50mg, up to possibly a 100mg pill pressed full of hydrocodone is going to be killing it softly. -No one will know they OD'd off a single pill.

Last edited:
I just don't see how this is any different than Oxycontin. Same idea, but with a less powerful drug. Like wtf? We already have the oxycodone version of this. Whats the big deal?

The big deal is that Mr. Oxy and his family would have to possibly go on welfare (dolled out my Mr. Norco and team).

Mr. Oxy is already on welfare since they changed him from OC to OP & added plastic!! he aint worth nuthn & you cant do nuthn with him & he dont help with pain at all like he use to!!

HydroCs are the cheaper alternative, that work just as well (for oral use, and get norcos), when you want a more faded and drawn out nod, not a crack hit jolt like hydromorphone, nod for 2 seconds redose, and not a stimmy OxyC high that you adjust to within less than 72 hours.

Homerun San Diego.

What if they end up gelling or just as hard to abuse as the OP's?
WOMP WOMP WOMP

Then some poor saps working in the lab on the project might accidently leak the specifics on how to circumvent such nigwompin.

i dont know if id even wnna bother with this new one, i also would luv to go back when 2 pills had me high for hours and ill never forget that afterglow 2, After using heroin though for a long time, nothings better to me imo. Plus i like a nice blast of rock while on opiates lol

Its like who gives a shit, stop the fucking drug war and let people live how they fucking want to live... If you people that think these people who use "opiates" are not among you at this very moment (maybe its a secret) you would be amazed to know that you too may have many loved ones so called "addicted" to these opiates (which is just a fucking plant, morphine is yes, a natural alkaloid found in the opium poppy - grown from the earth). End this evil war and put big pharma out of business of drug dealing and back to the buisness of curing DAMNIT! quote it - w0rd

Hmmm, I've never really dosed that high on vicodin since it wouldn't really be economical, on top of requiring a CWE. I wonder how many people CWE it and take it in very high doses required to get high due to their tolerance.

If approved, it would mark the first time patients could legally buy pure hydrocodone. Existing products combine the drug with nonaddictive painkillers such as acetaminophen.
They make it seem like you can just walk up and buy it. "Can I please have a 10-pack of insulin syringes, and a bottle of pure hydrocodone pills please?" 8) It should say that it's the first time that patients could be prescribed hydrocodone that is not combined with APAP.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I've never really dosed that high on vicodin since it wouldn't really be economical, on top of requiring a CWE. I wonder how many people CWE it and take it in very high doses required to get high due to their tolerance.

When Purdue 160s and 80s started getting too popular, I was definitely doing this a lot, and then I once again realized why I prefered hydrocodone to oxycodone, because it's better, but you have to take more. Oh no.

I know this is a media article, I just wanted to make it clear that Hydrocodone should never ever be injected as it will cause pulmonary edema.

I also enjoy hydrocodone over oxycodone, so this is great news for me. It might just be good associations, but I've tried much stronger opioids and hydro still has a special place in my heart. I've always thought that the only downside of hyrdo is its short duration, so high doses +some kind of time release is music to my ears.

I actually read this article in a local paper a few days ago, which made me very happy. Looking forward to trying it when it starts to circulate, which won't take long.

^Ya, and hence this article being nothing but good news.

I really hope the manufacturer puts a red-warning on the box/bottles stating that shooting them will kill you. I think this may be of some relevance to more and more people being able to buy their product.

i dont know if id even wnna bother with this new one, i also would luv to go back when 2 pills had me high for hours and ill never forget that afterglow 2, After using heroin though for a long time, nothings better to me imo. Plus i like a nice blast of rock while on opiates lol

I totally agree! I'd have to be clean for quite awhile if I was to ever feel a couple of hydros again!
Also, I agree with ur second statement u made! Thats a good feeling combo!!

was sure this was gonna be about opana.

but i'm looking forward to these. hydrocodone over oxycodone fo'sho.