Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(6-APB - 90mgs/MXE 46mgs + Cannabis) - Experienced - Reawakening Old Dreams

Eddiefish

Greenlighter
So I am relatively new to this scene. I like new things. What I took was very new to me and my last experiences with similar substances had been left lacking. Much to my surprise, it brought everything back the way it was meant to be, though, it might also just be the forward progression in my life flowing freely beneath the drug.

11:40 PM Friday night. - I measure out 90 milligrams of cream colored, floury powder. I can smell it faintly through out my apartment. I roll up the powder in a bit of toilet paper and swallow it with 500 mgs of magnesium so I don't chew my cheek into oblivion. I head over to my friends house to listen to a little music and smoke some pot.

T+40 mins - I start to experience a mild shift in perception. Colors become sharper, sound is taking on a more enjoyable form though only very faintly. I had gone over to my buddies house and we somehow ended up listening to MC battles on youtube. We smoke a few cigs and have a good laugh or two.

T+1hr - Definite alteration in mindset and the slow subtle rushes of euphoria that accompany MDMA. I decide it is best I take my leave. I'm feeling a slow buildup, no roller coaster effect. Nothing visual to speak of except for slight eye jitter, but only very slight. I walk out from a relatively warm apartment to approximately 30 degrees fahrenheit. The transition is exhilarating. I cross the parking lot and see my downstairs neighbor wave to me. Awesome, human interaction! I get stoked. I unlock the door to the hallway as he steps out. We talk for about an hour. I show him some of my music, he shows me some of his collection. I dig it and show him some tracks I admire and we talk about music and good things. I feel good about things.

T+2hrs and 20 mins - At this point as I go home I'm feeling fucking fantastic and the magnesium has severely limited my desire to gnaw a hole in my cheek. Vasopressin suppression FTW. I come home with plans. Awesome plans. Burn some CD's of SICK drumming for my pleasure or talk or post here. I do it all.

T+4hrs - The journey has been an incredibly level, but uplifting experience. But... (oh yeah....) the magnesium didn't quite keep up with me for some bizarre reason. The inside of my lip is probably going to be hamburger meat when I wake up tomorrow. I end up getting distracted chatting up this girl on facebook who I had not seen in several months. Find out some really heavy news about a girl I used to like and who liked me but I ever did fuck it up. Well, not really fuck up, but I, instead, just never took my chance. She came over and watched movies on netflix with me... on my bed, in my bedroom. Regardless, we have it out and re-connect. By this time I've dipped in and out of full on euphoria.

T+4hrs and 30 mins - The excitability of the drug is coming and going. I want to do something, to I don't want to do something, quickly.

T+4hrs and 40 mins - This is when I decide to not leave well enough alone. I walk into my living room. Take out my scale and weigh out ~45mgs of methoxetamine. At this point the mouth is dry and I realize my folly when I pour it out on to my tongue. Clumps of bitterness and analgesia. I go to the bathroom and take a few big gulps of water. The most potent of my mistakes might've been ~45mgs of methoextamine but I have and long and sordid history with disassociative drugs. K, DXM, Tiletamine. It's a well apprehended dose and I have experiences of going up as high as 100mgs orally. 100mgs was bliss. My body felt like taffy as the drug slowly warped my perception. I lay in a warm pillow of separation.

But I digress.

I've ingested a mild dose of MXE. It's now a waiting game.

T+5hrs - It begins... The psychedelic edge of the 6-APB is pulling me through the fall from utter euphoria. The methoxetamine begins to creep in the background dancing in my peripheral perception.

T+5hrs and 10 mins - The kaleidoscope is opening up slowly but surely and the great thing is I can move it around how I want. The disassociative and the empathogenic begin to loopback in on themselves. I'm here but I'm not. Aware but separate. The synergy works well to my advantage. I'm just experience at this point. Music has become a hedonistic vehicle for emotion. I put on my Beyerdynamic DT990Pro's. Some of the best headphones I've ever heard. The disjointed nature of MXE seeps in a bit here. It's ok though. I'm wrapped in good. Just wrapped in good. I continue to soar. The desire to dance comes back in a big way. Instead I curl up into a ball on my recliner positioned squarely in front of my computer/music making station. I do this while typing. The furniture setup is awesome.

T+5hrs and 20 mins - Everything is a warm blanket. I'm listening to Etro Anime's See The Sound Album. It's harmonic bliss. Warrrmmmm wonderful blankets....

---(Here is where my real time updates ended. The experience had glued me to my bed after I had put on Electric Sky Church - Knowoneness. After that it was a number of Hearts of Space programs.

T+ ~9hrs - Things started falling off here considerably. The combination of 6-APB rolloff and methoxetamine come down blended into a half-sleep state that lasted for some time.

T+14hrs - Everything is still slightly fuzzy. I had little to no sleep but I expected that. I have a minor headache though it's nothing more than a minor nuisance. I feel drained, emotionally and physically. The magnesium did end up managing to keep me from utterly wrecking the inside of my mouth. I am quite grateful for that.

Overall, I am quite pleased with the 6-APB and it's possibilities. It lacks some of the depth of MDMA but I'm not too bothered by that. Sometimes the emotional depth of the drug could be a dangerous thing if mishandled. WIth this though there is more of a steady frame of reference. There aren't blowups and rushes of euphoria with MDMA. It is definitely more of a level flowing feeling. Although it is a GREAT substance I feel that it can only be taken only every so often. It does behave the same way as MDMA does and is a very potent serotonin releaser. The dangers of burning out are very real. I felt that burnout many, many moons ago and didn't enjoy it and abstained for years to regain a grip on my moods.

In regards to me combination it probably wasn't the best idea. I do realize that. I had mixed MDMA and K before when I was in the furthest grips of my younger experimental days. But I don't want to appear to be some goon chasing the edge of my sanity or risk of stupification with drugs. I felt it was an acceptable risk at the time, and made a questionable decision in the heat of the moment. I think I need a lockbox just to remind myself I need to keep the synergies to a minimum.

In the end I had a WONDERFUL time and when I can plan an outing with the substance in the future I will be very happy. Just enough stimulation to vibe off the scenery if you will. I am socially sensitive so it makes it easier to feed off others energy, especially in a crowd. Music was wonderful. It felt full, rich and natural.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_6apb
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_mxe
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing