Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
im absolutely stoned out my brainssssssssssssssssssss

Headphones in, ive blazed all day long, literally. And ive got these really good bassy headphones, and im listening to some Dub Reggae...

Dude same Ive smoked like 4 different strains of dank ass weed today

and thanks Hugsy! Can you use vodka or everclear?

You want the highest percent you can get, and we used 151. Everclear would work though. Next time I'm using moonshine :D

lol shit apparently some rednecks that live near my house make moonshine... Im kinda scared to drink some shit homemade by these people

vodkas only like 40% or something... so shit Ima need something better probably

LSDMDMA&10199162 said:
lol be sure your moonshine doesnt have methanol in it.

Any way I can test for it when the time comes?
And I'm sure it won't have any as the guy who is making it is a chemistry nut

vodkas only like 40% or something... so shit Ima need something better probably

But yeah get some bacardi 151 spiced rum. It adds a nice flavor to the finished product :D

yeah what folley said, moonshine is easy as hell to make but i wouldn't drink any, i'd do redneck METH before i'd risk drinking moonshine, cause i am pretty sure its really easy to accidentally have methanol in your moonshine and methanol will make you blind if you drink it (srsly).

I want some redneck cocaine

be happy strutter, you have MDMA!

folley ialmost bought cocaine off a redneck when i saw DJ hype lol, if his friend hadn't gotten busted by security (and he almost did too) i woulda tried dat yay yay.
or at least he had a southern accent/hillbilly talk a little, cool diggity tho.
strutter checking out.

I would buy that lol, it was probably still close to the border when he bought it (IE he got it from some mexicans)

I had the chance to get some molly... but it was a cap stuffed with powder. I tasted a bit and it was straight sour as FUCK. Looked like cocaine a BIT, as in a really flakey powder

Haha I wish, aint got no MD until new years and then my birthday on the 9th. Had a 3 month break so feel I can punish myself with one back-to-back week break session.

Found some decent coke for the first time the other day too.... From my brother of all places! We both kinda knew we both did drugs, but we actually came out and confessed the other day haha. First proper coke buzz, not even a numb levisamol mouth, nice.

Haha I wish, aint got no MD until new years and then my birthday on the 9th. Had a 3 month break so feel I can punish myself with one back-to-back week break session.

Thats like 6 days away :! I probably wont find and MDMA till way after the new years started

anyways Merry Christmas, you bitches! Who wants to play secret Santa.. drug style?
and no Machine, you dont get to bring BZ

but hey you'll wake up feeling refreshed!

what a hell of a way to kick in the New Year..

or DMT :!

thats full blown unending psychosis right there... for a few thousand dollars (or some white Skullcandies), Im down.

^IMO you dont really do enough drugs too need one, I only thought about it when I was gobbling thizzles by the handful

but SHIT finally the family left, time to smoke MASSIVE AMOUNTS you heard?

yall having a good Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.