Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
What makes you think that?

I dunno, I hear about guys being able to roll literally every week for several years. (obviously doing quite some damage)

I was only really able to do about once every 2 weeks before molly started giving me bad experiences/panic attacks. May have just been mindset though.

http://www.chronicprostatitis.com/broccoli.html
The juice is what i need , read some of the symtpoms at the bottom of the page that im trying to get rid of,
it sucks being alone, do you know that

i think id consider drinking the juice when im finished the broccoli protocol. Since ive been drinking that ive been going running.. lol

I was only really able to do about once every 2 weeks before molly started giving me bad experiences/panic attacks. May have just been mindset though.

when i got my first g of mdma, it was probably like .7

but that lasted me
1 rave in march, and 3 in april, i noticed when i rolled the week after on it my experience wasnt as good, it felt like its been missing something,

I then set out to understand how mdma works on our brain and what our tolerance is, which lead to further reading paired with anti depression food diets and thats how i got the idea for the e-diet
Ever since ive never made an exeption, ive always waited 30 days, but i tend to wait 40 days and that last one was 49 days,

I rolled a weekend before my birthday at a rave with all my friends then didnt roll on my birthday (friends went to ibiza) i went with less friends to a smaller event on my birthday , (well night before it,) and just did ket.

my experiences are always really good now,
ive been using it for a year now

hear about guys being able to roll literally every week for several years.

sounds like my raver mates

Last edited:
I dunno, I hear about guys being able to roll literally every week for several years. (obviously doing quite some damage)

I went 6 months doing it EVERY week, sometimes twice a week (yeah...)

My last roll on monday was 3 weeks from my NYE roll, and Jesus Christ that gave me a HORRIBLE comedown. Felt suicidal, depressed, and I had to break up with the girl Im in love with, AGAIN. Been getting some shitty anxiety lately too, I deff need to space out a month at the minimum now

I think this is my third year rolling? Thats fucking horrible.... im 16

Oh and Sam sounds very healthy lol, but no way I could drink broccoli juice :!

I have been rolling for a year as well.

I believe it may be because of a mild panic disorder that came about after overdosing on focalin after I had an empty stomach and was coming off of a night of heavy drinking.

Since that horrible experience I have researched a lot in ways to reverse stimulant overdoses, and the difference between panic symptoms and heart attack symptoms (They are not too different.)

However drinking water alone will not stop a heart attack if it is going to happen.

Anyway. Due to this underestimation of my heart's ability to handle stimulants, I often find myself in panic when I do not have a way to reverse the negative effects. So even if nothing bad was going to happen, I was constantly worried something would; which would trigger a panic.

folley your one of the biggest stoners on here,

Lol when i read your sentences i hear kumars voice off the films harold and kumar lolololol

Anyway. Due to this underestimation of my heart's ability to handle stimulants, I often find myself in panic when I do not have a way to reverse the negative effects. So even if nothing bad was going to happen, I was constantly worried something would; which would trigger a panic.

Best advice to you is ,
For you to preload by eating walnuts, and broccoli (anti anxiety foods) in your diet frequently.

take 2 days off getting stoned before you roll (If you do)

then think to yourself, Look ive took 200mg before . or w/e

thats what i do, i had a 1 minute panic /anxiety attack on the 100mg capsule, but i said Nope im going to be fine.

Anyway. My infatuation with GHB is the fact it amazingly can handle minor overdoses (Lowers temperature, heart rate and Blood pressure.). When I have it with me, I feel invincible. Not only that, but coming down is actually fun.

Valerian root tea with GHB is excellent.

Best advice to you is ,
For you to preload by eating walnuts, and broccoli (anti anxiety foods) in your diet frequently.

take 2 days off getting stoned before you roll (If you do)

then think to yourself, Look ive took 200mg before . or w/e

thats what i do, i had a 1 minute panic /anxiety attack on the 100mg capsule, but i said Nope im going to be fine.

I do not smoke enough weed. This is partially due to my house.

Changing my mindset once a stimulant panic attack comes on is almost impossible. It's like trying to stop a train.

Valerian root tea with GHB is excellent.

Lol , try adding broccoli and walnuts to your diet, that increases GABA production i think.

I think im a valerian root addict lol, i need to stop taking that every night, but i always sleep so well

folley your one of the biggest stoners on here,

Lol when i read your sentences i hear kumars voice off the films harold and kumar lolololol

That just made my day lol =D

but its much more like Cheech from Cheech and Chong

Renz, you exercise a lot dont you? I dont see how your heart couldnt handle the extra stress. Try smaller doses? Im sure youd be fine man

someone who goes running and such and such are always going to have less of a comedown than someone who dont exercise i think.

What other stoner films should i watch folley?

Well I think I've come to the end of my panic attacks. Ever since I began using GHB 3-4 times a week It's changed my mindset quite a bit. It's actually quite a bit like weed in many-many ways.

And to be honest it may be the opposite.

I usually would take around 200mg of cut molly.
Lately I have only done 100mg. This would usually sit me in a no-mans land of "coming up" anxiety but never plateauing.

im just surprised to see theres a pic of me out and about without a polo of k under my nose lol

Well I think I've come to the end of my panic attacks. Ever since I began using GHB 3-4 times a week It's changed my mindset quite a bit. It's actually quite a bit like weed in many-many ways.

And to be honest it may be the opposite.

I usually would take around 200mg of cut molly.
Lately I have only done 100mg. This would usually sit me in a no-mans land of "coming up" anxiety but never plateauing.

Thats never happened with MDMA for me... once it hit all my worries melt away. If its got some shitty cut in it that a different story though.

Like that last molly, Im pretty sure it was MDMA cut with TFMPP or something (oh well it was free), the comeup was pretty nerve wrecking, I just wanted everyone I was with to leave so I could try and feel better. Once we went out sledding though it all went away and I started feeling amazing haha

Sam, you seen How High? Up in Smoke is another GREAT one, but Im drawing a blank right now lol...

go watch Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, its the BEST drug movie ever!

I say it depends what you want to be doing....

If you want a quiet mixing messing about and getting into the music 5 hour buzz, 20mg mxe is your friend :)

Redosing mxe isnt a nice feeling for me though,
So thats where ketamine takes over, and i dont deem mxe safe to mix with stuff....

So to me ive not properly tried mxe, i havent dont more than 20mg...

You reminded me i have small amount of mxe ... tut tut!

Lol

Sam, you seen How High? Up in Smoke is another GREAT one, but Im drawing a blank right now lol...

go watch Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, its the BEST drug movie ever!
Seen fear and loathing.

I have 2 111gb harddrives,
i have 10gb spare on each.... wayyyyy too much music,

So ill download those 2 films for now

***Edit

damn im a tard for keep double posting, tbh im hitting this vape a lot past 2 or 3 days, really enjoying my high, keep hitting more.. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.