• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ending a 6 month break in t-minus 8 days! (with shit sent directly to me from good ol Europe, nonetheless!)

Bluelight Message

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

i was waiting to smoke nub.
so i smoked for an hour and a half to an hour and 45 straight
smokeed to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyQVjGdJ60g
cause i was smokin alll night looooong, all night
and that song crank of course.
i thought it was hilarious to smoke to the first one tbh, its just so ridiculous to smoke to

Two weeks left until I finally get on MD again, 3 month break, gonna be niiiiiiiice. Will post a piccy of real UK ;)

Go and look in the pics of you having fun thread, i posted me in there lol,
Show us the good ol essex crystal mdma StrutterGear :p hahaha

Do you know how awesome i feel if ive had my weekly dose of K,
Lift my weights, then make a banana milk and oats smoothie, guzzle that down then eat a tuna sandwich, nice bit of tiesto in search of sunrise on,
Kinda euphoric tbh! :)

Last edited:
Go and look in the pics of you having fun thread, i posted me in there lol,
Show us the good ol essex crystal mdma StrutterGear :p hahaha

Do you know how awesome i feel if ive had my weekly dose of K,
Lift my weights, then make a banana milk and oats smoothie, guzzle that down then eat a tuna sandwich, nice bit of tiesto in search of sunrise on,
Kinda euphoric tbh! :)

Have ya, will check now :) Haha will do mate, cant fuckin' wait ! It's always nice after a break. Ket and exercise? Haha you wont see me doing shit else other than mongin out on that shit.

na i did the k the other day, with my weekly dose, im pretty much above average at everything and my mood is oh so stable ^__^

I already do that lol!

Instead of a Christmas tree, Ill set up a pole with rims on it

Cookies?
must be dank yo

lol I need to make me some edibles, been way too long

Yeah i think you can cook with vaped weed, wont be as good though

and naaahhh I hate jelly lol. Got some Trainwreck on the way ;)

NSFW:
pg4_photo3.jpg

fuck the shitheads who cut glass with that, i'll buy one more time, and if the shit isn't cut a lot less i'm not gonna bother at all, i'mma tell a diggity bout this BS.....
shit is cut too far back IMO with that BS, isobenzylpropylamine, and it makes the dope not smoke right either.
i think the last sack i had was cut with that too, being thats the main cut now, but the last sack was cut a LOT less.
in 3 fucking hours total of sitting smoking/the process yesterday split between 2 sessions, i only got 2 real proper fat cloud hits. the only 2 i've ever had, fuck those fuckers. DEA and mexican government need to make that shit illegal so the cartels cant just buy it for incredibly cheap and cut their meth back 60-80% with it and have no one able to tell its cut without using it, and specifically smoking it....cause it looks jsut like the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.