Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Mmmmm gum.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im actually gonna be doing a wee bit of meth today lol

those mint cubes of gum when your rolling is ORGASMIC forreal.
real meth? pills dont count as doing meth imo.
so i just did this
NSFW:
imag0004wd.jpg

this is now like...the 4th time i've snorted more, or maybe the 3rd since i got it at like 130. my scale is def. fucked because apparently that and all the chunks before i chopped it out didn't even weigh .01
and thats gotta be more than 10mg, even the one chunk you can see in the pic, no way theres 10 of those to .1
i think this is gonna be enough now lol, i knew it was gonna be a bit much when i choppeit out considering hwo i already had meth in me.
there we go, i think i'll be good now...i'm pretty high i think i jst want more because i jusut like the act of doing the shit.
sorted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgNxTDswCR8
fuck that violate pay with your life

The term "meth" confuses me...it's a pretty big category of drugs. Prescription methamphetamine? Bathtub methamphetamine? Is there a difference between railing Adderall and being a tweaker? It's a foreign world to me.

Meth as in methamphetamine hcl. Amphetamine (adderlol, dexedrine) and Lysdexamp (vyvanse) aren't "meth" and cannot be classified as such.
Yes siren IMO, let me be your guide into the world of a stimulant abuser.
IMO and i'm sure also in most peoples mind, meth always means crystal or powder methamphetamine, illicitly produced. RX methamphetamine (Desoxyn) they do NOT RX very much, i couldnt get a desoxyn script, i was told NO NEVAR.
Tweaker is someone who a. uses methamphetamine b. uses large doses of pharm amphetamine IMO.
and for what its worth, it doesn't fucking count as having done tweak if you do methbomb E's. not real meth, doesn't count.
shards and powder is meth (and powder IMO is debatable, never done powder and dont intend on doing non smokable BS either.).
and meth kicks the shit out of the RX BS imo, especially when smoked. i'm only snorting now because i'm nto home alone, i'll be smoking later on tonight again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2f_xf9HPKU
that is literally how you feel after having a fat smoke session, i'm not even kidding. its strange being so stimulated that you feel like almost floaty. its like you're going so fast you space out, i cant explain it other than through the words "EPIC" and "WIN"

I've had friends hooked on prescription stims that were just as bad or worse than friends who were "legit tweakers"- I just never understood the chemical difference.

I <3 cocaine, I just don't hear enough happy meth stories to give that one a go. I've done phentermine, thats probably my favorite pill based stim. Mephedrone is amazing too but it's more entactogenic.

Well that rock of ice lsdmdmaamp got would keep me up bout 4 or 5 days. Quit that shit years ago. I did rather enjoy it long ago. Cheers.

oh yeah, you can be a tweaker if you do enough pharms (this is all my opinion though) fo sho.
i dont fux with the meff that often, due to issues involved in procuring it
but it is a lot better than the pharms maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, imo.
mainly when smoked though, snorting is better but its not THAT much better.
if i were you, i really wouldn't bother with trying it unless you like amphetamines THAT much, UNLESS you're going to smoke it (which some people seem afraid to do???) because otherwise, its not really that much better than sticking with the RX shit.
thats a tiny tiny tiny shard mang (well not tiny but not close to huge either ya dig?), i got a half gram in total and i've got plenty more like that, i think either the dope back in your day was a LOT better (which very well could be true) or you just are mis-judging the size.
edit:
had a half gram, my scale seems to be fucked, theres probably .35 if i had to guess left, but i'm shit at eyeballing shit, i've just been snorting the shit all afternoon...cause when i got dat ice, i gotta have it.
if i lived in CA id ebe a methhead TBH, IMO anybody who thinks they can try meth "just one time" is fucking loco, least if you try smoking it, if you like stimulants it aint gonna be just once. or at least IMO, and i'm not some idiot who's never done it either.

Last edited:
I know I love stims, which is why I make a point to avoid trying new ones ;)

oh yeah.
i dunno try it if ya wanna.
i still wanna try yay, just to have done it..because i honestly COULD see myself doing yay just once, because ii can see how it would go
llama gets good yay
llama snorts a fat ass real fuckin fat line
10 mins later
WTF IS THIS SHIT THIS SUCKS ASS COMPARED to meth
then just cook teh rest to base and smoke it
and then be liek
GRR SHOULDA BOUGHT METH.

I don't get overwhelmed by yay ever, it's just really fun for a while, then it's done and I can actually sleep which I LOVE...most stimulants have me getting interrupted sleep.

LSDMDMA&10194380 said:
oh yeah.
i dunno try it if ya wanna.
i still wanna try yay, just to have done it..because i honestly COULD see myself doing yay just once, because ii can see how it would go
llama gets good yay
llama snorts a fat ass real fuckin fat line
10 mins later
WTF IS THIS SHIT THIS SUCKS ASS COMPARED to meth
then just cook teh rest to base and smoke it
and then be liek
GRR SHOULDA BOUGHT METH.
I've done yay alot and you're not missing out. Honestly maybe EVERYONE here has really crappy stuff, but apart from the gurn it feels like a strong cup of coffee only difference is it costs 50 bucks and it's really addicting. The only good thing about it is that you're pretty much able to sleep after 2 hours or so hehe

Right llama, because there is such a big difference between powered meth mixed with chalk, and straight meth

the high must be completely different from snorting regular meth!!!
8)

I was actually offered some shards about a week or so ago, nice pure looking broken glass, not quite as nice as that rock though I will admit

only reason I havent smoked meth yet, is because I know Ill like it way too much. Not something I need, I stick to psychedelics mostly now

got some codeine CWEing right now to go with this leftover meth in a bit, gonna be good :)

lol 1 benzo and im definately feeling it ...

haha, i should go to sleep soon i think

benzos... man I havent had one of those in forever and a half

trying to cut back on the weed... Im craving some hardcore

Two weeks left until I finally get on MD again, 3 month break, gonna be niiiiiiiice. Will post a piccy of real UK ;)

Right llama, because there is such a big difference between powered meth mixed with chalk, and straight meth

the high must be completely different from snorting regular meth!!!
8)

I was actually offered some shards about a week or so ago, nice pure looking broken glass, not quite as nice as that rock though I will admit

only reason I havent smoked meth yet, is because I know Ill like it way too much. Not something I need, I stick to psychedelics mostly now

got some codeine CWEing right now to go with this leftover meth in a bit, gonna be good :)
thats a tiny ass rock.
if you know you'll like it too much thats fine, just dont talk about doing meth in the presence of your glorious leader in the area of tweaking, Sir Llama Tweaksalot, unless you're doing crystal.
that rock wasn't even anything special lol, mmy whole sack is like that abouts, thats just like normal. the shit i've got and get looks kinda like glass but kinda like ice, as in ice cubes and glass (not the drug glass). IME you'll look at a shard in the light and there will be like white on the edges, and you dont want to buy a sack thats got uniform shard shape/size, i can link a pic if you want, saw it on 420chan and even I could tell this digs sshithad to have been cut to piss or just straight MSM....
just had a nice 30-45 min smoke session...smoked a bowl (but i burned a little dope this time??), then repacked it a little bit twice, and both repacks i killed in one hit pretty much/blew a proper decent cloud. I'm getting better, for sure, at least the first repack i blew a FAT cloud imo, then i was heating the 2nd, rigt when it started to melt i thoguht i heard my dad's car, so i fucking went so fast and put everything but the pipe and lighter away, then waited a minute, and finished it real quick.
then spent 5 mins looking everywhere thinking there was dope in random spots of the pipe and heating it trying to get the dope that isn't there.

The shit I was looking at was was longer and more like actual "shards"

but meth is a hard fucking drug like crack, and heroin. I still have SOME morals I like to keep. Hell I would probably snort some pure no. 4 heroin, but you will never catch me smoking or shooting that shit

you dont have an understanding of what a shard is then, that was a shard, it was just thicker, i think i get what you mean, skinnier and longer, but a fatter rock is just as good.
but meth shards, at least what i get, are a lot smaller than they look in pictures (but so are E's IMO too...)
well yeah, smoking heroin is dumb lol, snort or bang.
course its a hard drug boy, its arguably the most harmful out of the common street drugs when abused heavily. but its fun as all HELL imo, but its bad fiendy shit i'll say. if i was on the west coast and hence had easy access, there would be a 25% chance id be a methhead probably tbh, once you smoke you want more.

Thats why Ill stick to LSD

with mushrooms as my subutex

I know this kid who bombed a .5 of speed in some orange juice... I was just like good for you? lmao if I had the shit I would atleast snort it, speeds a lot more manageable through the nose

speed like street speed in the US, that kid was a fucking dumbass then if so. and should be fucking slapped with a large trout. and you got SHIT speed if you need to eat a half, even I know that, half of that would gt me pretty fucking high too, and anybody with THAT high a tolerance isn't gonna be dumb enough to do that
and IMO speed doesnt even taste that bad, i'd just put it in a little water, draw up water in oral syringe, squirt down throat.
cause that would ruin a glass of OJ and the acidic conditions in ya stomach from the OJ would inhibit absorbtion of the meth/amphetamine.
idiot had to have fake speed or probably just speed thats been cut to fucking shit so so bad, no one who does it is gonna be THAT dumb i dont think lol

Status
Not open for further replies.