Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(heroin weed and cigarettes) - experienced - ultimate pleasure

dopesmoke420

Bluelighter
school got out at 2:10 today and i got home around 230 and had cooked up 35cc's of some nice dope in a banger, i had an hour long massage appointment at 315 so i decided to amplify the massage by shooting up and smoking a bowl of some high grade weed right before, i thought that would make an already relaxing experience just 100 times better, and boy was i right.

i shoot up hit a vein first try no problem , get a nice rush relax for a few minutes than hop in my car to smoke a bowl on my way to the appt. out of my new peice i just got last night :).

i arrive stoned as hell at 3 10 and decide i need a cigarette before i go in seeing an hour its an hour long and i didn't want to be craving one during the massage and i always have to smoke a cig after i smoke a bowl, it's a bad habit but if i don't have one right after a toke sesh i don't enjoy it as much and craveee one and thats no fun.

right away i am taken into a room with the wholee setup; heated table, heated blanket, nice serene music and everything! the dope made my whole body warm and gave the pressure a warm tingly feeling , every little touch basically felt amazing. i was completely numb every knot that was worked out that is usually painful was just a tingling sensation , warm shots of pleasure were being shot down my spine tickling me on their way down. I was in a complete state of utter relaxation and carelessness .

the hour flew bye, it felt no more than 30 minutes i was upset when i had to get up i did not want to move haha. still feelin amazing i got dressed and went outside to sit down and smoke another cigarette, even being less high than i was before , the second cigarette felt much better because my mind was cleard and my body was completely relaxed.

i would deffinatly reccomend anyone to get high before going to a massage therapist it deffinatly makes the experience much more enjoyable and i find myself able to relax more and be more comfortable and open with my masseuse. overall it was very stress-relieving and relaxing and i would do it again inna heartbeat, shit i gatta make an appt for when i get back from vacation!

(only bad thing was i asked for her to stray away from my arms and hands due to my track marks (i said due to bruising from a punching game))

MUCH LOVE, thanks for reading,

dopesmoke420 <3:D

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_heroin
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_nicotine
substancecode_stimulants
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_iv
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds fucking amazing and funnily enough this is EXACTLY what my girlfriend and I are planning to do on christmas day! Have treated ourselves to hotel break over xmas and taking all the necesaary bits to hit the masseuse in a very relaxed state of mind... MMMmmmmmm.

yes! christmas is over i'de like to know if you ended up going and if so how was it! i just got back from vacation and im deffinatly gunna schedual another appt for the rest of break =] hahah deffinatlyy a good way to relax and release some stress ! the only way it could be better is doing it with a girl also and get some loving after, happy holidays!