• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Injection; IV Complications and Info MEGATHREAD & FAQ III Vs I Want Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes on fire and itching...pain so bad when I stand up after sleeping or sitting for any length of time. After I finish the shot..yea if I am lucky enough to get a few drops in system...I just started with this whole thing..I have been checking out all kinds of info on this site and THANK YOU for that I am positive I would still be trying to slam opposite direction of blood flow (back of elbow). My "thing" is meth but only IV. I have been feverishly (hahah hot feet) practicing for about 3 wks and my success rate is ...maybe 25%..lots and lots of cash shot in sink. I am only trying in both arms at elbow. On a GREAT day 2 slams 20 cc each; idk how many failed attempts. Bad enough I could probable never wear short sleeve shirts again to wk. I am not sure about the " fiber laxatives"; its glass, big rock chunks. Yup; I am talking about the blood when 1st drop shoots inside the barrel it seems almost like it is getting hard instantly..ha! I learned about the artery thing a few weeks back..now I am making certain its dark. Dehydrated....yes maybe a little. I did just think about the antibiotic I have been on for past 3 days for a sinus infection and swollen tonsils. Does antibiotics have an effect on trying to get high..IV??

On fire itching, in pain, or both? After you finish the shot? Are you shooting into your feet, using a new rig?

And no, blood usually takes a while to clot...but fiber laxatives are sometimes used as a cut, which will cause the shot to gel up, but you're talking specifically about the blood? Are you dehydrated?

YES...I found out that in Texas I can buy rigs...I have 600 brand new ones! NS. =D my veins are thankful. #This was NOT the case 3 wks ago; match books, a sharpening stone and 2 points my mf shitty dope slinger left me...it was rough. BAD ..VERY BAD! I started buying Pedilite that drink for infants so they don't get dehydrated..Maybe I should move up to Gatorade:p...haha

I may have 1 x. It was questionable...I am serious..out of 10 attempts I get 3...the sink gets the rest! makes me mfgd so pissed. I say it was questionable cause I had to pull out because of blood getting hard and plunger wont work...but there was one attempt that the blood seemed not thick but like foamy kinda.what do u think???

Last edited:
^Foamy blood is a sign of arterial blood...I would go get that checked out if it doesn't improve...If you're having that many difficulties with shooting, maybe you should try another ROA....although, I'm sure you like shooting...

It's hard to say exactly what's going on...

I thought you were talking about heroin at first...It's very unlikely it's cut with fiber laxatives if it's meth...It's a shitty cut that sometimes ends up in powder drugs...

How can u go get it checked out? 3 wks back when I started and had some SUPER serious shit happening I was scared to death (great description) to go to the ER for fear that they would look at my arms and call the cops or try to hold me there. I cant go to my regular doctor...idk why but being a junkie (I love that word...I think its sexy..) is hard painful work!

Last edited:
why but being a junkie (I love that word...I think its sexy..) is hard painful work!

Than quit and find better work lol.
Preferably one that pays you.. not the other way around.
Sorry that's the ex addict in me talking.

:?I don't want to yet....soon...all good thgs must come to end...I am just taking a quick break from mf reality!
Than quit and find better work lol.
Preferably one that pays you.. not the other way around.
Sorry that's the ex addict in me talking.

i know. I'm cool...well actually i am on fire (feet)...don't tweak...fuck believe me ..I am NOT...:(

""If a vein becomes blocked, blood can find its way through a smaller vessel further back down the system. It is when these smaller vessels become overloaded with blood that swelling occurs in the hands or feet""...I was thinking this makes the MOST sense because believe me its not because I am doped out or even buzzed at this point. Yesterday I tried to go into a hole (4 real) that was at some point successful with brand new sharp rig and felt like I was hitting a knot or scar tissue..idk.

When a vein becomes thrombosed or obstructed, blood can no longer flow through it to return to the heart. The blood will therefore take an alternative route, using other smaller blood vessels to get around the blockage. This diversionary circulatory route is called ‘collateral circulation.’ When most of the veins have become obstructed, this process may result in the appearance of ‘new’ superficial veins on or near the skin surface. Injectors should be discouraged from attempting to use these veins, as they are likely to be small veins that have become engorged by the necessity for them to carry more blood. They will therefore be under greater pressure than normal, so that injecting into them carries a greater risk of damage to the vein. The usual consequence of injecting into such veins is that within a few injections the vein becomes damaged and is no longer viable. When I first saw this on inside of arm I thought OMG I have not had any dope for almost 24 hours now I am starting to trip the "eme" must be using some super shit to cut with...hahahah I even took pictures cause it was so apparent.

I need to do some more research. Thank all of you for all your responses.

Meth injection gone wrong? Please HELP

So SWIM has recently decided to slam meth. SWIM's first time was amazing to say the least. Problem is, SWIM's friend who is experienced in this field did the injection for SWIM. SWIM has tried 2 times, first try I drew blood which is supposed to be normal and show that its done right(from what i understand), but shortly after, the injection point started swelling and turning red all around it. Now when SWIM's friend did it, it was clean, no swelling, wasnt even noticeable to draw attention from others... But now it is super obvious that I fucked up and am injecting my arm. It was the same rig but SWIM tried shortly after his friend did it(roughly 3-4 hours after)
SWIM decided to clean the rig and try a second time(a week later). during injection SWIM felt a slight burn and it continued for another minute after injection was complete. Since SWIM is new at this he didnt inject more than 10 units(which doesnt seem like much after seeing his friend do triple that, but still not sure if what SWIM did was a lot for a newbie) and after swelling began and the redness returned. Swelling isnt as bad as it was after the first try a week before, but SWIM sees that hes obviously doing something wrong, oh and SWIM didnt draw ANY blood the second try. Please explain what SWIM could have possibly did wrong and how else can you tell if you didnt inject properly.
A link to the complete and proper guide to injection would be much appreciated. SWIM knows there are plenty of links to this information but he is fairly new to this site and would rather have all this information in his pocket. SWIM knows a new post may seem annoying to veterans but creating a new post with all the information he needs is a lot easier than finding multiple posts with scattered information. Thanks for taking your time to read and help someone who is new to injection.

PS- SWIM has been smoking meth (mostly) for about 2 years, and has snorted it on a few occasions. Also, please no replies like, "its swelling because SWIM is injecting a harmful substance to the body so of course there are consequences!" SWIM takes full responsibility for his choices and knows that he is potentially harming his body, but SWIM doesnt do drugs to be healthy. Please remember that! Thanks again fellow members and future educators!

Fyi fify

Fixed It For You

So I recently decided to slam meth. My first time was amazing to say the least. Problem is, my friend who is experienced in this field did the injection for me. I have tried 2 times, first try I drew blood which is supposed to be normal and show that its done right(from what i understand), but shortly after, the injection point started swelling and turning red all around it. Now when my friend did it, it was clean, no swelling, wasn't even noticeable to draw attention from others... But now it is super obvious that I fucked up and am injecting my arm. It was the same rig but I tried shortly after his friend did it(roughly 3-4 hours after)
I decided to clean the rig and try a second time(a week later). during injection I felt a slight burn and it continued for another minute after injection was complete. Since I am new at this I didn't inject more than 10 units(which doesn't seem like much after seeing his friend do triple that, but still not sure if what I did was a lot for a newbie) and after swelling began and the redness returned. Swelling isn't as bad as it was after the first try a week before, but I see that I'm obviously doing something wrong, oh and I didn't draw ANY blood the second try. Please explain what I could have possibly did wrong and how else can you tell if you didn't inject properly.
A link to the complete and proper guide to injection would be much appreciated. I know there are plenty of links to this information but he is fairly new to this site and would rather have all this information in his pocket. I know a new post may seem annoying to veterans but creating a new post with all the information he needs is a lot easier than finding multiple posts with scattered information. Thanks for taking your time to read and help someone who is new to injection.

PS- I have been smoking meth (mostly) for about 2 years, and have snorted it on a few occasions. Also, please no replies like, "its swelling because I am injecting a harmful substance to the body so of course there are consequences!" I take full responsibility for my choices and knows that I am potentially harming his body, but I don't do drugs to be healthy. Please remember that! Thanks again fellow members and future educators!

Welcome to Bluelight..... We don't use SWIM here it provides no legal protectjon and makes you look like an idiot. As well as making text confusing We all know it's about you

OP I suggest, if you're not experienced with IV that you first practice with water or something so that you don't waste your drugs. you probably missed the shot.
also do not use the same rig unless you have a way to disinfect it, and even then you should change it after a few times because the needle gets blunt and will ruin your veins
cheers

For about 12 yrs swim's favourite route of admission has always been IV. It's only in the last Cpl years swim started using meth. Everytime swim boosts meth nothing happens for about 3-5 mins which is strange because other drug types all have an instant effect just like friends do with meth. The rush is still there and all else is normal except the time delay.does anyone else experience this or know why it happens

Today I had a massive time delay! Today I shot 50mg which usually has me spewing and rushing my face off but I had another 50mg within a minute or 2 and didn't really get a rush and didn't initially think I was really that high but one look in the mirror and then seeing a completely spun head looking back at me. Ever since then (around 10 hours ago) I've felt really fucking high. It was very strange. I think the separate shots did it. I've done 100 at once and it's been too much but I don't think this stuff was as good.

Please be sure to use ALL sterile equipment, and do a search for the "sterile water for injection hierarchy" thread to find out the safest sources of H2O.

Apologies if this isn't the right place for this question, or if this sort of speculation is not allowed but....

I've noticed a specific cut in H around SF that I've never seen elsewhere. I'm curious if others have noticed this or have experience with it. Generally, I wouldn't ask about something like this but I just found this specific cut to be really strange I guess. Basically, it looks like tiny pieces of a cotton ball. It isn't noticeable at all until the H is dissolved in water (if you just look at the piece of tar on its own there are no white spots) and then suddenly these little white blobs pop up out of nowhere. And they absorb some of the water, like cotton. I've never encountered this anywhere else, but in just a couple weeks I've noticed this in two distinct batches that came from two different people from different areas of the city. Has anyone heard of H being cut with cotton?! I'm confused and mildly disgusted by it. Not that it kept me from doing the stuff..

I took a picture if anyone wants a visual. But I don't know if i should post it since I guess it could be incriminating? The stuff is long gone but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.