• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Injection; IV Complications and Info MEGATHREAD & FAQ III Vs I Want Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.
You always shoot towards your heat, with the direction of the blood flow. It has to go to your brain.. that's how you get high, not sending it into your fingers. So, yes, you always 100% IV pointing inward. You're right, that blood flow goes in a circle, but you shoot up in a vein because it is the veins that carry blood to your heart, and arteries that carry blood away.

Re-using same needle for leftover heroin

I know this is stupid and don't need any hate just help. I'm very desperate and would do anything at this point. I have a syringe empty, used, 2 days old. I have dabbled with H for a hew yrs but am getting worse. My q is can I fill the old fit with water and use it again for any hopeful leftovers. If do how? My tolerance is fairly low. Also my sister usually supplies and administers the stuff to me so I have never done myself. Advice there? She is not around. Help???

But it can't hurt to try? And as far as administering myself? I've watched others do me a lot but us there anything I should know before I try?

We'll I tried (a lot) but couldn't do myself. Couldn't get a vein. Going insane. Now waiting for some ice from another source or a 30 pack of nurofen plus. I prefer downers but would take anything right now just to be free from my own head for a while. I have seroquel but take that every day. Is it possible to snort it and would it do much?

Dont snort seroquel. its rather uncomfortable and would not give you any effects (at least not at a dose you wouldnt cause your nose to clog with.. and even then you may just fall asleep) especialy if you already take it every day. Trust me i know, ive tried.

May i ask why you're so desperate to get high? Just try to relax. I really cant give any needle advice, ive never IV'd anything in my life

I wish I had the answer to why I always want get high, I hate being myself and anything that takes me away from reality for even just a little while is a blessing. I know seroquel isn't a recreational drug... Im prescribed it. Just really desperate at the time. Problem is I can't relax. Ended up taking 17 nurofen plus for the codeine. Calmed me a little. About to have some speed. One extreme to another. I make myself sick...

have you searched the forum on how to go about doing a cold water extraction for your nurofen plus tablets? this method can reduce the impact of consuming the tablets a great deal :)

^ yes, cold water extractions are great.

And it sounds like you have some deep inner problems you need to work through.. you've been covering them up for so long you've forgotten how to handle yourself in a non destructive manner. I worry for you.

I hit that vein once, left wrist...did not think it was a miss (meth, i'd know!), but it swelled up, and though the swelling is gone and there was no visible bruising, it is still painful to minor pressure. Any similar experience?
edit: meant as response to stivsmegg

Good advice...My DOC is IV Meth, and if i have extra time off or started early i want to redose 7-9 hrs after the inital, and i have turned to plugging for that dose because I have a much tougher time with consecutive shots in a session, chewing my arms up. I despise smoking, in part because I' m terrible at it.

I worry for myself! Looking at me you would see an intelligent, well presented young lady and have no clue what I go through and the drugs I do on a daily basis. On the inside I'm a mess... Totally consumed on how to get my next high. Yea I've researched cwe, never done one though. I am going to start though because this habit has me taking between 15 and 30 pills every single day and the kidney pain I suffer is unbearable- which in turn causes me to take more and now it's just a vicious cycle. Last night I took amphetamines and didn't sleep and then I took more this morning to keep me going, now I'm just stressing because I have no benzos or anything for the comedown. I've never actually thought or talked about what I do until now and writing this is making me sick. I feel so screwed up and guilty. I now have to hide my arm because u can see all the failed attempts from yesterday. Looking back it makes me so sick.

I was brought up by drug addicts/dealers. I never learnt how to deal with things like normal people (no excuse) but this is all I know. My father died of a heroin overdose and my brothers and sister are all full blown heroin addicts...you'd think that would be enough to put me off, not f$&@ed up me though.

Yes, it does make a difference what you are exposed to growing up.. Hell, I even know that... Most behavior is learned behavior.. It reminds me of that old commercial where the kid says, "I learned this from watching YOU! " lol Jus sayin.. :sus:

I was brought up by drug addicts/dealers. I never learnt how to deal with things like normal people (no excuse) but this is all I know. My father died of a heroin overdose and my brothers and sister are all full blown heroin addicts...you'd think that would be enough to put me off, not f$&@ed up me though.

Yeah sometimes, having drug addiction in your family or growing up around it, makes you never want to touch it.. other times though, you just end up walking down the same path. It sucks, and you always hope someone ends up with the first option.. but very often they end up using as well. It's a sad thing, but it is the reality.

Perhaps your self realization regarding this will help you start your road to recovery.
Definitely get started on those cwes. Try to limit damage to your body in any/all ways possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.