Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MXE / MDMA) - Med experience - Awesome scary

Talava

Greenlighter
Firstly I would like to say that the dose is unknown because I was misled by someone I previously trusted to know what he was talking about but will never again make that same mistake and will ALWAYS use scales when dealing with this substance.

I am a 40 something male with good experience of different substances over a 30 year period.

I have no timing or dose information.

Starting at around 7pm sitting in my flat with a female friend of similar experience we sniffed ( dont know the proper term) some MDMA that I had aquired a few days previosly.
I am going to skip until around 11pm as the post isnt about MDMA and most of you will know about that anyway.

Around 11pm a trusted friend (or so I thought) came to visit and had 2 grams of MXE with him for me to try. My friend agreed that she would try some also.

After looking at the substance and the label on it I asked about dose. "Dont worry" my ex trusted friend replied, "Just have a line like you normally would".

That is the reason he will never be trusted again.

So bag in hand I proceded to make 2 lines (said trusted friend was driving so didnt want to partake) the same as I would do with MDMA for example.
Roughly 40 mg per line at a very rough estimate.

So me and my female friend snorted(whatever its called) the MXE.
Both of us found it really clean, tasteless and easy. I have no trouble anyway but she gets nosebleeds with MKAT so we were both very impressed.

The initial rush came on fairly fast and was mild and really nice. Personally I had a nice warm floaty sensation. After talking to my brother he tells me its an opiate like sensation. Whatever it was it was great.
The mildness didnt last though. Soon after came the most awesome rush I had any experience of. mind blowing in my opinion. My friend agrees.

We both looked at each other and just laughed. I cant really explain the feeling, We were talking about it as it came up and decided that it was in some ways similar to MDMA. The similarities didnt last long though, we just kept rising and rising.
The feeling was very clean and pleasant with no stress or worry. Just a really good happy intense rush.

10 minutes passed and we both felt really good. Like we were floating in cotton wool with a really nice warm glow. At this point there was no real loss of control but conversation was getting difficult and also a bit redundant so we just lay back and hugged each other for a while. The feeling of closeness between us at this point was awesome.

Soon after we felt we had peaked and both of us wanted another line. This was our first mistake. Our "trusted" friend neglected to tell us that we wouldnt peak for a long time after that.
Anyway I got more and made 2 more lines of about the same size of approx the same size ( roughly 40MG) and we both went happily about ingesting them - again up the hooter.

The second dose hit much faster and very much harder but still not unpleasantly. In fact even more awesome than the first. Within 5 minutes I was starting to think that it might be possible to trip on this so I was really hoping to peak higher than I had so far. My friend was also experiencing a major rush and was very very giggly at this point.
Then for some reason it seemed a great idea to both of us to call everyone in our contact list on our phones. not so bad you may say but we both have friends who live in other countries. We were both at this point fairly lucid in conversation with other people (or so we thought) and totally forgot abotu phone bills.

All very very awesome and repeatable to this point (apart from the phone bills)

Approximately 2 to 3 hours have passed at this point. I cant be accurate as i never timed it but I do remember we looked at the clock around this time and thoguht it was telling lies.

Now it starts to get twisted.
We both agreed at this point that my "trusted" friend had done us a HUGE favour and decided more lines are the order of the day. At that time we thought we were reasonably straight, but looking back we were definitely not in any way imaginable in need of more lines.
But having agreed lines were an AWESOME idea I made 2 more each similar to the first 2 and we took them basically one after the other - one each twice.

Then we fell in the hole.
I remember we were both side by side on my couch and she vanished. My couch folded somehow and I folded into it. From this point on I wont talk about her experience. I can only relate mine as she cant describe hers.

As I fold up inside my couch the couch and my body both slowly slide out of existance and I am left in a black empty void without form or shape. Its not unpleasant, its not nice. It just is. At this point I dont have any thought or emotion. I think I am dead and thats not so bad. If this is dead then thats ok. Then theres a spark infront of me that turns into a massive huge silent explosion of silver fire. I am watching the big bang, the creation of the universe. As the silver light rushes out I see stars, planets forming. At the same time I know its not real, I know its a trip bit I am stuck being dead watching stars and galaxies. For me this takes a VERY long time.

Eventually I hear a noise and its my friend. Somehow she has pressed a button and turned on some music. Its Enigma so its all a bonus. I close my eyes and drift back into the warm comforting blackness. Then in my eyes there are purple swirls. Awesome amazing lovely swirls.
I am convinced by now that we have both had a massive overdose and we are dead. The lucky thing is that neither of us could walk by now. Maybe a combination of the MDMA and the MXE stopped either of us walking, I really dont know but thankfully neither of us could. Because at this point we started talking to each other about being dead. I was fairly convinced that we were dead and she wasnt convinced we were alive. like opposite sides of the same coin. I am saying no more but it might have ended very differently if either of us at that point could have walked to the kitchen.

Anyway we both stop talking and eventually manage to climb out of the hole. This is around 6 hours after the first line.

We both hold each other again, both know we are alive and are both really glad of some contact with another human after such an intense experience.

We both slowly are able to walk and talk again and I manage to make some tea at around 10 am the following morning.

Its an experience I will never forget. Its an experience that I both loved and was scared by.

I would not advise anyone to take this chemical, but if you do take it I have a few tips.

1. Take it in a familiar setting. I cant imagine how it would be if I wasnt in a place i know well.
2. MEASURE YOUR DOSE WITH GOOD SCALES!!!!!!! Take MUCH less than half the quantity we took for a first time. Ours had a good outcome considering we both could not agree if we were alive or not and possibly would have tried to prove it to each other if we could have.
3. This is the important one if you take a large dose of this chem. HAVE A SOBER SITTER TO WATCH YOU!!!

While the experience for us was a good one I really feel it could go eother way with this substance and high doses. Take care and be safe.

On the plus side in the 4 days that have passed since I have a tremendous sense of wellbeing in myself. Things I have beat myself over that happened in my past are unimportant anymore. Life is somehow better than it was a week ago.

I will take it again, just in a better more controlled fashion.

Keep well and be safe :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mxe
substancecode_achs
substancecode_dissociatives
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
_combo_
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_difficult
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Your friend is a Prick!!!! You could have easily died off that combo. Dont mix that stuff with stimulants of any kind. Thats all I have read all over the place. Be a little less destructive because although your friend said just do it like normal in regards to the line you shouldn't have done more than 40mgs for your first time especially in a combination with MDMA. I dunno what kind of Methoxetamine your trusted friend had but that seems like just WAY too much you both did and I am guessing the purity wasn't the best.

So if I've counted correctly, you both did 3 lines or a total of about 120mg each... that's' a lot for the first time, but it's not a crazy lot. (If you did 240mg... well that IS a lot!). Your friend should have told you about redosing and warned you about the 'hole'. RC's are not something to eyeball. I too have felt the need to redose as I didn't think I was quite 'there' yet, and we both know what that leads to! But then the mhole is indeed a rather fun thing (when you know it's coming)... rather odd how you can get so deep into it, then have a few perfectly rational thoughts, then slip right back in.

Well it sounds like it could have gotten MUCH worse.

I'm glad you could make the best out of the stupid behaviour of your "friend"!

First of all MXE several hours after MDMA is likely to be no problem.

Second of all his friend hooked up him with free MXE all night, it's up to the guy to judge for himself if he needs any more than the first line.

I'd say your friend is a good friend, he let you use your own judgement. You're a grown man, you should know to take it slow with new drugs if you're cautious. You had a good time anyway and a mindblowing experience so you should be nothing but thankful

:)

I completely disagree. If you're going to be giving away large amounts of research chemicals to people, do your fucking research it's not difficult.
It requires an internet connection and maybe 5 clicks. I would never dose a friend with RC's unless I knew at least something about the dosages.

He's not necessarily a bad person by any means, but he is at least a reckless one.

Always measure. Always know what you are ingesting. Always know the possible side effects, dosages, dose response curves, and contraindications. With any new substance you must always be informed. Hopefully next time it's better.

Take this with a grain of salt from a greenie.

I won't dose hardly anyone on anything cuz of unanticipated side effects. Shit fuck people man, self preservation. Now mol or L no prob, any 2c's or trypts fuck that. I am in fear a normal dose could do damage. MXE, I would probably abuse it daily. I don't think I would dose anyone though.