• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meth Question - Recrystallized/ Recycled Meth in the Pipe

Another reason perhaps is the quantity of white substance seemingly coating, drowning and engulfing the stem, is actually fuck all of anything. Low amount means low effect, even if it was 100% pure. The amount inhaled during a decent toke is more than that obtained from even the most abused stem.

Depends what cuts.

With MSM + meth the glass fogs up really quickly (which is the MSM) my theory is that it gives the meth a place to crystalize...but then the MSM doesn't crystalize as readily onto the micro particles of meth, so you end up with a quickly foggy pipe - bottom layers almost total MSM, then on top meth. If you let it build up for a while then you'll end up with more pure residue than the original cut stuff. (all theorietcal)

Someone I used to know would bring a bunch of pipes to a party, have a sly container of water and would clean the pipes often into this water which he would drink afterwards. He gave me about 10ml of this meth water and it was STRONG, kept me up for a day +.

Good stuff around atm. Had some clear pebble shards earlier and bluzzin.

One day I might come up with a better theory of pipe residue. I think moisture might be involved.

I have been using a pipe with a very thin stem. This pipe has been brilliant for having that last bit. I guess it is also a part of my ritual now too. I recon it takes probably an hour to gently get it all back to the bowl.. smoke the bowl. Then clean my way back up the pipe. The stem returns to its original clean state - the bowl, not so much!

I try to allow 2 points to go through it before I will touch what has clouded up the pipe. I find that if I start at one end and gently and slowly heat it bit by bit.. by the time I am getting back towards the bowl I have a nice big droplet working its way into the bpwl. Its kind of like watching ice melt and slide.

I do feel this final bit is worthy goodness, and it does form a pretty decent amount most times (with this pipe) however I have never been able to leave it long enough to feel the full effects! If I could smoke the couple of points, then put it away for a day later I do recon it would get me going, however I dont do this as I know then I will crave more than that one decent hit. So usually I find myself at 3 am having it.. oh well.

Oh and not long ago I placed a very large nugget into my cleaned pipe. Didnt weigh it but it was the biggest out of a gram bag so could have been close to 2points. I am quite the pig when I smoke and unfortunately go through a couple of points in around 12hrs. I know people with say 'crap quality' but all I will say is 5 years ago 2 points would have lasted me 2 - 3 days. Not anymore.

Anyway, my point being this nugget took AGES to smoke, I put it away a few times, but after a few hrs kept going back. It took close to 8 hrs finish. I then wanted to see how much residue I could re gather into the bowl. The puddle I got seemed the same size as the puddle I first got when I melted the nugget.

I actually made the comment to my friend "This nugget is just never ending - I just cant finish it!" Actually now that I recall I think I then even handed it to her. We were on a bender so could not vouch for its effects, but I recon I do get a slight head spin / light headedness from it.

i would never drip it down to the bowl id just toke it up straight from the stem, circular stem twirling. gotta watch for burny fingers and lips though haha when i was a rookie i got the fattest blisters on my lips and fingers...you learn QUICK though.

@ christ i have never heard of anyone drinking meth water from a pipe (bong water but thats no fun!)...wow thats dedication haha, i suppose you could even use the pipe as a straw haha. how did he clean the pipe was it just water or do you need some sort of solvent? alcohol maybe?

@ christ i have never heard of anyone drinking meth water from a pipe (bong water but thats no fun!)...wow thats dedication haha, i suppose you could even use the pipe as a straw haha. how did he clean the pipe was it just water or do you need some sort of solvent? alcohol maybe?

Just straight water. Meth loves to go into plain ol h20. Unless you wanted to purify the residue I'd stick with water.

He would just dunk the pipe in this container of water, had a few impliments to do a bit of a scrub...I think he had a pen with the ink core taken out and a sponge type thing attached, and a pipecleaner. He would only take 10 seconds, and it just seemed like he was helping people out by keeping the pipe clean. The guy was pretty well off with a good job for his age, not sure why he resorted to sly residue collections.

haha lol yeh he must of been keen...spose its better than bong water :(

Just imagine all that gunky meth spit that must have been washed into that water.

While your at it you might as well scrape the dregs off your ceiling

Or tapping into the outflow of a urinal and extracting the unmatabilzied goodies.

Yeah kinda gross now that I think about it - meth spit ew :( could have copped hep c or something.

Lol cleaning the pipe is fun :) I wouldn't be keen on trying meth water though..

Now im just waiting for the other classic tweaker debates to fire up yet again...
Like, whats best for smoking shard? Jet flames or bic lighters? One big puddle? Or two smaller puddles? Breathing/heating technique? Love it.
I guess the average Oz street price of decent shard being what it is, anyone smoking it is bound to spend some time mulling these serious issues over, lol. And the truth is all those things can greatly affect how far the gear goes in the end too.
Maybe if the shit was a lot cheaper people wouldn't care as much about wastage. Buts it is also a well noted aspect of the tweaking mindset. Fuck man, I remember spending a LOT of time staring at that pipe. Usually holding it a waaay too tightly and with sweaty ass hands - which is of course NEVER a bright idea with small, sometimes red hot glass objects.. Especially ones that are increasingly hard to obtain, or at least expensive due to prohibition. But in retrospect, the only times I was ever scraping the stem was because the baggie that was loading the bowls was now empty. Never mattered HOW much residue had ever built up in there.. It always came with this kinda pre-comdowny, guilty feeling for me, like, I just have to get every... last.... little... bit. Even if just to help me function at this point! Before the inevitable crasshhh! Ahh, good times =)

Well since you put it out there What Drugs.. Prefer the Bic however only geting 1 Bic : 4 pts mileage so just threw out a heap !

Just edited - closer to 4 I guess. But it seems less!

Last edited:
now im just waiting for the other classic tweaker debates to fire up yet again...
Like, whats best for smoking shard? Jet flames or bic lighters? One big puddle? Or two smaller puddles? Breathing/heating technique? Love it.
I guess the average oz street price of decent shard being what it is, anyone smoking it is bound to spend some time mulling these serious issues over, lol. And the truth is all those things can greatly affect how far the gear goes in the end too.
Maybe if the shit was a lot cheaper people wouldn't care as much about wastage. Buts it is also a well noted aspect of the tweaking mindset. Fuck man, i remember spending a lot of time staring at that pipe. Usually holding it a waaay too tightly and with sweaty ass hands - which is of course never a bright idea with small, sometimes red hot glass objects.. Especially ones that are increasingly hard to obtain, or at least expensive due to prohibition. But in retrospect, the only times i was ever scraping the stem was because the baggie that was loading the bowls was now empty. Never mattered how much residue had ever built up in there.. It always came with this kinda pre-comdowny, guilty feeling for me, like, i just have to get every... Last.... Little... Bit. Even if just to help me function at this point! Before the inevitable crasshhh! Ahh, good times =)

iv 100% ba

Yep. Agree wholeheartedly. Bic's are the best, especially as, from extended use over a couple months, the jet lighter SIGNIFICANTLY thinned out the bottom of my wifey and made the bowl less circle shaped. I switched back to bic's after that. I find I can get better tokes and have better technique with a bic anyway.

Though I do love the thin bottom on my pip. Make's it smoke excellent. I might go check that theory... for the third time since I woke up an hour ago :p

^ Yeah absolutly. My opinion which seems obvious to most is that the residue in a pipe is neither unwanted cutters or waste and cant be delicately smoked with confidence of getting dirtily high.

I have small burns - I probs get 4 burns from a point.
Bic lighter for burns, Jetty for smokin' the stem!

Something I've noticed by having seperate tools for HCl and Base: the HCl stem, when the HCl has been dynamite, isn't COMPLETELY shit. Smoke it if you're poor or desperate.
HOWEVER: when tearing through the base, no matter how high the quality, the stuff in the stem isn't worth a knob of goatshit. I scraped out the stem of both with a slushy scoop straw, and melted off the MSM in the HCl. There was a bit of meth there afterwards, and everyone was pleased. With the base (which is coming as oil, and being stabilized by me in regard to volitile factor with roughly 15-20% MSM), the stuff off the stem, even after having the MSM melted off, was like, less than 10%. Next time it needs cleaning, i'm just running it under the sink.