• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

bromazepam + buprenorphine - IVing liquid Bromazepam (pharmaceutical drops)

Beerman

Bluelighter
Hi, I'm quite experienced in IVing, most opiates, then some stimulants (cocaine, a-ppp, camfetamine) and some non soluble benzos with propylene glycol.
I'm in my middle 20s, 60kg 172cm. I tried almost all kinds of drugs, cannabis/noids, opiates/oids, amphetamines, mdma, 2c-x, cocaine, mushrooms, benzos, dxm, ketamine...

this is a partial copy/paste of another thread post recently in OD:
T-0.30 Feeling really pissed off after work, felt the need to get fucked up, shooting something to dissconect...

I did two tries.
T+0.00: 1st 50(original solution)/50 (water solution with bupe), nothing special, no rush, but kicks in faster than IVd diazepam, for sure. Relaxed, more or less like 5mg of oral diazepam. I felt the fruity flavor in my mouth.

2nd try: T+0.05: 90/10, about 2.5mg, a bit less, I knew it was crazy but I thought: if some people shot .3g of street heroin in 1ml of tap water (I know one of them, he is "healthy", I mean, nothing serious, he's a complete addicted with black track marks on the arms but nothing else so far, and it has been like almost 10 years doing 1g of steet H a day, switching to methadone sometimes (he is "on" 80mg now, he can't sleep and things like that when he stop using his daily gram of H and switch to methadone, sorry for the long "off-topic") and the solution looks thick as hell, because actually it is due all the sugar and shit that is mixed with the "H", I thought "fuck it, I do it slowly and with my phone with the 911 on speed dial just in case", I register and I push slowly, start feeling something before introducing all the content in the vein, relaxing... No rush I guess, but maybe because of the previous, done 5 min before. Again I feel the taste of the flavouring. Not euphoric but I feel some relief of the stress and angry I was experiencing before the report.

Well, I'm still alive, 15 min after the experiment. I hope the vein is not going to clog or my hand is going to have to be amputated or something, I don't feel like anything very bad is going to happen. Who knows, if something bad happens in the next days I hope I could tell you...

T+0.30 Feel a bit dizzy, hope is just the effect of the drug and nothing "bad"

PS: I feel better than before shooting it, I was really pissed off because of work etc, I was expecting to have in my mailbox one order of RCs, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait until Monday, at least! But well tomorrow I work again but with other people I know, it's going to be awesome. Is what it have to change every day your job mates even knowing them for working previous days with them, some days are fucking awesome, some others you just want to kill someone or yourself.

Hope it helps in some way... Just not to take it as an example whatsoever. Despite that, I want to try again but with a bigger rig, (I had only 1ml, with 3 or 5ml should be perfect I guess..) with more quantity and more water.

For me it has been better than 10mg of IV'd Diazepam (the last was 2.5mg of bromazepam), maybe because I'm reaaally used to diazepam (oral).

Well... stay safe... don't do crazy stuff like me.. sorry if posting this thing is against the rules as it is a HR site, maybe helps people to see what they should NOT do.

Cheers.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_bromazepam
substancecode_benzos
substancecode_gabaergics
substancecode_buprenorphine
substancecode_opiates
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one. I'd say this has HR value through the fact that you have documented your experience for others.

Last edited:
Nice report... although I must say, experimenting like this with 911 on speed dial is not going to do any good. If you are going to fall out, then you are going to fall out and that is all there is to it. Better to use a sitter.