• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mild hallucinations AFTER rolling...

hollandhomeboy

Bluelighter
anyone get that? i got a pretty nice mild hallucination of some weird purple bubbles i think coming from my window. small bubbles which move in the same order and i dont know, weird but nice. anyone else get some hallucinations after a roll?

I have! About a month ago, I was in DC for a 2 night show, and on the Saturday I took an exceptional amount of Molly and dropped what I believe was a pipe (Bart simpson, ugh). I hallucinated for the first time and it legitimately scared the shit out of me. Two nights later (Monday night) I couldn't sleep so well, and I turned over and looked at my red pillow and it has a wave pattern on it...and it was crawling/moving. That scared the BEJESUS out of me...I slept with the light on for a good week.

After I take nice quality MDMA and I'm coming down the formation of the lights I saw during my roll morph into images when I look at anything, kind of like when stare into the sun and then there is that dot that stays in the middle of you eye if they makes sense, one time I swear I saw that venus fly trap character from mario party hahaha and I was staying at a tree

I always see what looks like ripples in a pond on a clear morning sky

I took an unusually high does of MDMA and was seeing the shadow people. Best part was the rainbow shimmers outa the corners of my eyes, I called those Angels. Weirdest one was I was chillin on the back patio and there were shadows of stuff on the concrete. One ended up looking like a turtle. I actually dictated to the turtle what to do, like, "put your head inside your shell" and it did. Then I was all, RUN, and he took off super slow. Typical.

Oh, and yeah I'm responding to my own thread, but one night like a year ago I dropped a couple pills and the dealer had even said, these MIGHT have heroine in em. I didn't believe him, why would you mix a more costly drug with a cheaper one, right? NO SHIT, I saw a freaking pack of wolves in my backyard. I live where the wolves are long gone.

When I used to get decent MDMA (up to 2009) I always used to think people were wearing glasses (a common thing from what I've read), one time watching Ferry Corsten in Turnmills in London I thought people were walking round with no skin on and devil horns - wasn't scary at all I was like 'what the fuck' and was amazed by it, bet that was MDA though. I want some more!