Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD - 3 hits, MDMA - 2 hits) - inexperienced

edenadam

Greenlighter
so me and my two friends had gotten our hands on approximately 10 hits of lsd and ten of mdma and were headed to an electric music concert.
we dropped at about 8pm and got to the show when the main event was on stage at about 9. at this time i was already feeling the effects of my drugs. for the next three hours my mind was stretched the size of the cosmos, it was certainly a very transcendental experience. in the three hours at the show i felt that i became one with everyone in the room that i was jesus christ and that i was going to die. well fortunately the show ended at the peak of this uneasyness. we made it back to our hotel room which was across the parking lot. while inside we lit up some grade a cannabis. with my mind more at ease, and eating some heavenly strawberries it happened. i closed my eyes for maybe a minute and in this minute i lived at least since the beginning of the universe. i was soaring over neon pyramid like fractals and living amethyst, ruby, sapphire rainbows that seemed to span to infinity. i was speeding up certain my mind would rip apart, when suddenly i arrived at the center and found the infinite. at this point i experienced nothing maybe better to say no-thing. it was absolute bliss. it lasted for a billion years. then i opened my eyes and looked at my friends it seemed that we all shared the same experience and we all realized that we were all gods.We spent the rest of the night smoking playing with the plasma ball and listening to Dj Frane(best tripping music). although it was ultimately a positive experience, it was also very frightening. it was my tenth time taking lsd and ive also taken other psychedelics quite a few times so i was relatively experienced. But i think the thing i realized that was most important was how all of reality is psychedelic which means mind manifesting and that ultimately we have complete control over what we think and perceive.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
_combo_
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
exptype_difficult
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on. Sounds like a very cool experience. I believe what you're saying about reality just being a manifestation. There's is a difference though between believing at a theoretical level and experiencing it first hand, which I have yet to do. I hope you find a way to transfer your realization into you every day life, so as you to fully reek the benefits of your experience.
//J

Yes that is the goal. Right now im focused on going to law school. i want to get into politics and fight against the war on drugs. i believe free people should have the option to truly free their minds. also been getting into zen and mindfulness practice, something i realized is important to true happiness. jori0013 i suggest reading some Alan Watts before tripping it can help to get you into an excellent mindset and really enhance the trip.

Wow man that's cool. I'm currently in my final year of Law School and have some experience with mindfulness meditation (attended a ten day silent meditation retreat in India this summer). Sounds like we are on quite similar paths. I admire your inspiration to get into politics. We seriously need some open minded people in the mix. Maybe we will run into each other somewhere down the road.

I've never heard of Alan Watts, Ill def check him out. :)

Yes that is the goal. Right now im focused on going to law school. i want to get into politics and fight against the war on drugs. i believe free people should have the option to truly free their minds. also been getting into zen and mindfulness practice, something i realized is important to true happiness. jori0013 i suggest reading some Alan Watts before tripping it can help to get you into an excellent mindset and really enhance the trip.

one thing I think about so much when I'm tripping is how were not allowed to do it by some governing power. baffles me everytime

candyflip is pretty sweet. especially to deeptech/deepminimal or something tribal