⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

https://instagram.com/p/pUFkzdmqqa/?taken-by=ulissesworld

Always been a fan of Ulisses Jr. He possess such an unrivaled musculature and fantastic amount of mass with pretty appealing proportions...

But... does anyone else think he is looking pretty depleted in this video? That sunken in facial definition is always a tell tale sign for me. My jaw line and glutes are always the last thing to hold onto something.

Methyl tren is no joke either my man lol. 666mcg and I was fueled by some beast. Made prs for reps on my back day and push mowed the yard like a god. Or devil I guess...

I havnt trained on a week due to family issues and my shape has still changed dramatically (for a weeks worth of time anyway) over that week. The dreams are fucking weird but I'm ok getting to sleep at night thank fuck.

Only real issue is having to take 5 Mins between sets because I can't breath lol

8FhPTy2.jpg

Ouch!

Happy 4th of July mate!
Lol. Sure... Girlfriends family is asking about me and I can't make the visit because of work :/ long distance relationships are hard but she's worth it

Lol. Sure... Girlfriends family is asking about me and I can't make the visit because of work :/ long distance relationships are hard but she's worth it

youre the man for even trying to be in a long distance relationship

sometimes i think those are the only ones id like since im misogynistic

youre the man for even trying to be in a long distance relationship

sometimes i think those are the only ones id like since im misogynistic
It's two and a half hours one way to see her. But the time we spend together is more precious that way. We first met back in third grade when we lived in Germany. And our paths happened to cross again just recently, 16 years later and only 150 miles apart back here in the states. What are the odds lol.

It's two and a half hours one way to see her. But the time we spend together is more precious that way. We first met back in third grade when we lived in Germany. And our paths happened to cross again just recently, 16 years later and only 150 miles apart back here in the states. What are the odds lol.

STL in your location mean st louis?
you guys met in germany and reconnected in the states? thats pretty epic

Shit Sero you're not that far from me at all! Small world.

If its St. Louis then thats maybe a 4.5-5.0 hour drive?

Yep I'm in the St Louis metropolitan area. :D and the story is pretty epic considering we've each moved to "permanent locations" away from here and eventually had to move back.

Fate has its ways.

I'm up in Indianapolis. Well grew up in Indianapolis, but right now I'm a few hours outside in the country cornflake world of shake-n-bake meth cookers and extremely distraught spice heads.

Fate has its ways.

I'm up in Indianapolis. Well grew up in Indianapolis, but right now I'm a few hours outside in the country cornflake world of shake-n-bake meth cookers and extremely distraught spice heads.

Do you ever spot isolated explosions in farmer's fields and the strong whiff of ammonia?? Lol.

These guys are just making 3G-6G pseudo batches. I'm sure they aren't tapping any tanks and just pulling them from cold packs.

Ha I remember our teacher in chemistry gave us a short lesson about clandestine chemists synthesizing methamphetamine in the most rudimentary ways....

He told us, "Its not if it is going to blow up during the process, but merely when."

Do you ever spot isolated explosions in farmer's fields and the strong whiff of ammonia?? Lol.

Theres a place in lousiana like that, called livingston parish
The only people in jail there are there on meth related charges and child molestation charges, that makes up 99% of the population

These guys are just making 3G-6G pseudo batches. I'm sure they aren't tapping any tanks and just pulling them from cold packs.

Ha I remember our teacher in chemistry gave us a short lesson about clandestine chemists synthesizing methamphetamine in the most rudimentary ways....

He told us, "Its not if it is going to blow up during the process, but merely when."

Yeah but shake and bake is pretty risky because you're playing around with lithium from batteries (though only if you shake it up like these guys do to prove a point)