⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Site enhancement oil. Synthol was the classic example. Anything that swells the muscle giving it an artificially bigger appearance.

All that gear in a week?! Jesus. I feel like a little bitch putting only 2.5cc in each glute lmao. Then again I got so many veins in there I hate using anything bigger than a 25g (6cc barrels only really work well with 22-23g harpoon)

Yeah, it's crazy. And 25-50g of AAS per week (excluding all the orals) is, I dare say, a tiny bit unhealthy lol. Tbf he did look good at his peak, but increasingly lumpy as the years went by. I'm glad he retired, he looks really aged now :\

God damn.... I'm only on 1600 with 300 of that being mast. Blood glucose is getting high when fasted so about to restrict carbs, drop gh, and add in Trest probably next week (90, 92,104 were last three readings).

Yeah, well as I argue endlessly, the absolute amount of AAS in your system, past a certain point, is irrelevant. It's the progressive increase/change that matters. I disagreed with him plenty but when guys compete they often don't want to risk doing less in case 'that' is responsible for them placing poorly.

Does a bit of IF and/or fasted cardio not fix BG for you? Have you ever tried metformin or rosiglitazone for BG control on higher dose cycles?

Fasted cardio and berberine will be brought in as well. I'm gonna grab some of the testing solution for calibrating my glucometer as I'm wondering if it's just reading wrong.

Ayyyyy!!! I'm back.

On a not so positive note... Anyone have any first hand experiences with hamstring tears?

Eh a competitor I know tore his hammy 7 weeks out from a show back in August.

Massage, massage, massage. Deep tissue. Rollers. Stretching. hGH or secretagogues. Maybe BPC etc. Everything's probably worth a try at least once mate :)

Hope it heals up well for ya man. Does it look like it got beat up by a meat tenderizer and giant bruises?

No I actually didn't have any bruising at all, but what I didn't do what immediately go to the dr and get it checked. I walked around for quite a bit of time as I was still too busy being an animal partying at college. From what they take is that it's already healed for the most part, but there is a lot of scar tissue and it was torn right at the ischial tuberosity (sit bone).

I've never had a muscle injury like really so it's all very new to me. Definitely had a lot of broken bones and I wish this would have been a fracture rather than a tear :(

It altered the symmetry of butt cheeks if that shows the severity of the damage.

Uh oh. Crippled booty :( is there anything they can do? Isn't there like some type of ultrasound treatment that can break up scar tissue?

@swim15
Methyl tren was very potent in the cosmetic department. Even when eating garbage, it pretty much cleaned up any spillover. I might try it final weeks of a prep, like 10 days out add it in at 1mg/day split in two doses taken orally. I've never taken legit sdrol but from what I gathered from reading others posts, I'd like the look to a cleaner sdrol look. Not the exaggerated fullness, but a proper polished roundness and completely dry for me. Even at like 10% bf it brought out abs in me (usually can't get em out unless I heavily restrict carbs at that %). It agrees very well with me and I've tried... 3 sources I believe. I'd say next prep, with tudca use of course I'll see what 75 Winstrol, 1mg methyl tren and 20 halo does. Using the methyl tren in place of drol to fill out and I believe it also crushes cortisol like halo does. I spillover easily with carbs as well so I feel it might help me in that regard when peaking to essentially load to the max with a safety net so to speak. Maybe a tiny bit of hctz to get rid of all water like a quarter tab. Luckily when depleted and loaded properly, I don't need much use for diuretic or messing with electrolytes or water loading etc.

That's solid man, good info. I may have to give it another go at some point but have used superdrol a lot in that same fashion pre shoot/contest which has worked well. Did you have any noticeable sides from it worth mentioning?

I'll say that I didn't hop on the HCTZ train soon enough. Using that stuff a couple days out while maintaining normal sodium and water intake makes for an easyyyy peak week. Basically do nothing except add in half a tab 3-4 times a day and watch your body shrink wrap while you deplete than add a few carbs in the night before/morning of and boom, done. Definitely recommend giving it a shot since it isn't a crazy protocol

No real sides really aside from lots of sweating during training lol. No insomnia issues, hunger went up a bit but nothing serious. Some hypo feelings when training as every training session was like 110% balls to the wall training on it lol. It was my favorite pre workout oral as it felt like every session I was in the zone and had a phenomenal workout. Definitely recommend it for strength plateaus.

Finals are done this semester finally. Gonna miss the cuties in my classes but ah well. Relaxing now for the first time in years. Usually I'm working my ass off over breaks or working full time and going to school. Just working 18 hrs a week to get by financially and enjoying a much needed prolonged break. Honestly I don't even know what to do with myself lol. Maybe a daily nap can be incorporated :D