⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

lolol dude youre a trip
so you just eat these things straight up and that helps you get by?

Ive been doing a little better eating sun flower seeds and trail mix with chocolate on it, but like i said earlier now just isnt the time for it when it comes to my goals. I had no idea how fat i really was when i came home from prison, its been along road

Haha oh shit. I forgot I wrote that. I'll throw something together really quick. I would just season the squash and pumpkin before I baked them on 400F for maybe 45-60 minutes depending upon how you wanna chow. To me when I would put about 150G of pumpkin and 100G Squash seasoned with a little bit of cinnamon and 8oz boneless chicken breast, I would be more than satisfied because it always tasted good to me and I wouldn't end up with a sickly overfeed feeling. That sensation is saved for another day.
I can't remember the macros for the veggies, but pumpkin had about 40 calories for 100G with 8G of carbs. It does have an interesting micronutritional offering, but I'd presume it requires stuffing your face to get the benefits fully.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the crew out there! Be safe on the holidays

Wow^ I'm an idiot after a couple beers.

Anyone a video gamer at all notably on the PC?

Used to be, but then again I wouldn't really consider World of Warcraft addiction to qualify one as a 'gamer' :p

Used to be, but then again I wouldn't really consider World of Warcraft addiction to qualify one as a 'gamer' :p

I played WoW on some private servers due to my inability to accept that ludicrous membership fee. Grind bores till lvl 80 because 90% of the server is poorly coded and nothing works :)

I'm addicted to strategy games from time-to-time Grym, but not the kind that need your souped up mega-PC to play ;-)

12317B8461E1FEC8165DB304BE255B60A86135A2

This is the result of playing the same game for over 10+ years.

CFC, if you ever wanted to play a meticulous city building game I'd let you hop on my steam account and download the application. You wouldn't have to log on again, but rather start Steam in Offline mode so you don't conflict with my online activity. I gotz everything you want!

Goat Simulator. Postal 2. Fallout 3. Fallout New Vegas. Fallout 4. Elder scrolls: Morrowind. Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum. Battlefield 2: Bad Company. Bioshock. Bioshock 2. Bioshock Infinite. Left 4 Dead. Left 4 Dead 2. Insurgency. Counter Strike: Source. Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Half life 2. Half life: episode 1. Half life: episode 2. Borderlands w/ all expansions. Borderlands 2 w/ all expansions. Space engineers. Portal. Team Fortress Classic. Team Fortress 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator X. The Forest. Dino D-Day. Opposing Forces. Black Mesa. Half Life Source. Garry's Mod. Payday 2. Plants vs. Zombies GOTY. Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition. Broforce. Dead Island. Dead Island: Riptide. GTA V. Cities: Skylines. Simcity 4.

This goes for all the SD homies. If you have a decent PC set up, P.M me and I'll figure out how we can get you temporarily logged into my Steam account to download any of these besides GTA V (doesn't work without internet connection?).

Last edited:
I was a wow junkie. Was part of a decent raiding guild on my server back when I played (stopped in 2010). I showed the noobs how to play a fury warrior :p put rogues, huntards, and mages to shame.

I played wow until i got high warlord...then i was burnt out and quit
It didnt help a patch came out right after i did this with no items that made my hwl gear pointless

Burning Crusade was the shit imo. My main was a rogue, alt was prot warrior.

Been playing on a private BC server recently, and it's actually really good. Got a warrior up to 69 now haha

Oh my god counter strike and WoW brings back the feels...

Also I know this is kinda random but what do you guys recommend for lean protein, and thoughts on those big jugs of whey protein?

I like chicken honestly. I use maybe one scoop of whey a day max. Aim for real food sources. Too much whey fucks my stomach and digestion up

Anyone know where i could run across some gear? Preferably domestic US please.

Read the forum rules. No sourcing allowed on be unless it's legal products. You can discuss labs and brands but not where to get them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Strange, I remember reading about this a long while ago. Not sure I could agree with the coroner's opinion here on the basis of the research on oral AAS and doses required to cause significant liver harm. Bad luck and a generally unhealthy diet along with AAS could obviously have contributed though. I guess it's possible that something else (impurities, heavy metals, pcbs etc) in any supplements or UG orals he was taking could have been contributory.

My first semester is over! Before my finals I had a GPA of 3.7. Hopefully it doesn't tank!