⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

PED?

We're PED now?

WHAT THE FUCK MANG. WHAT THE FUCK.

I'm down with this change.

We don't really do much strictly 'steroid' discussion anymore these days, so it was starting to seem a bit anachronistic ;)

So I hit the gym today for a legendary arm session that no mere mortal could fathom. It only lasted for about 30 minutes before the pump was honestly a little too uncomfortable. Maybe I just have \to get used to it again or I'm just a pussy.

bicepvascularity_zpsvuhbuto0.jpg

Wasn't too bad! My eating has been sporatic lately, but it must be in a favorable environment still because my body fat has stayed consistently low.

Youre super vascular man....very jealous of that, like i said someplace else ive never had those, i just have a few extremely large veins thats about it...no idea why

Still trying to prove my assertions, but I'm fairly certain my defecation takes on an inherent potential for having vascularity.

Nobel Prize worthy? I'd say so.

Still trying to prove my assertions, but I'm fairly certain my defecation takes on an inherent potential for having vascularity.

Nobel Prize worthy? I'd say so.

most certainly
i need to take some pictures...i took some before i started working out when i came home from the tink looking like a bouncy ball
im down about 30lbs or so right now

It's a form of entertainment for me, but seeing the changes does help with motivation. It's just the issue with consistency for me starting back up.

Yeah i just took some pictures and i dont even wanna post them, as much progress as ive made i still dont look at all like im used to looking, ever for being down 30lbs

Grym - well done.

You and trozzle should go for a head-on vascularity contest ;)

I just get giant pipes. The spider veins don't show until I'm super lean, uncomfortably dry, and tren/eq. Winstrol and tren though... New game of veins.

I just get giant pipes. The spider veins don't show until I'm super lean, uncomfortably dry, and tren/eq. Winstrol and tren though... New game of veins.

Sucks man i wish i was real vascular
I recently got some new veins in my right bicep which is weird cause im not even lean, i wanted to throw a party for them

lol and I'm strongly considering kicking off a tren blast this evening...could be an unfair contest :p

lol and I'm strongly considering kicking off a tren blast this evening...could be an unfair contest :p

Grrr I got no money for any real amount of gear because of school lately. However I'd be willing to diet down over a 8 week period into extreme depletion and see the comparison of vascularity. I have clenbuterol, but that would hardly compare to the anabolic/androgenic effects of trenabolone.

Use your minimal money to begin saving for a blast like this:
Diet down into stage ready condition essentially. Should be cheap as minimal hormones are needed to retain muscle and less food means less money lol.
Then blow up lean on basic test+deca+dbol/drol. You'll grow like a weed and they're cheap compounds. Also since you're lean it'll bring minimal sides and being depleted and starved will prime your body for growth.

Use your minimal money to begin saving for a blast like this:
Diet down into stage ready condition essentially. Should be cheap as minimal hormones are needed to retain muscle and less food means less money lol.
Then blow up lean on basic test+deca+dbol/drol. You'll grow like a weed and they're cheap compounds. Also since you're lean it'll bring minimal sides and being depleted and starved will prime your body for growth.

This reminds me that a few occasions in my life I've decided to do a cut purely on the basis of being skint at the time and needing to save LOL.

Grrr I got no money for any real amount of gear because of school lately. However I'd be willing to diet down over a 8 week period into extreme depletion and see the comparison of vascularity. I have clenbuterol, but that would hardly compare to the anabolic/androgenic effects of trenabolone.

Heh I didn't bother kicking it off. Too much effort pre-loading 4-5 syringes for my apathetic ass right now. Well, that combined with going from 0.4ml EOD using a 0.5" 27g to 1.7ml EOD using the 1" 25g.

Think I'll at least load a bunch up this evening. Got 7x 10ml 100mg/ml Tren A vials on hand. They're not pretty looking enough to leave sealed haha

I think Tren is a pretty cool guy. eh gives great lean gains and doesn't afraid of anything.