⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

I will be getting my gear in a couple days. I will be running the standard starting cycle with test e, and will be using the increasing doses philosophy as espoused on here. Going to run LGD the first six weeks and s4 the last six.

Now I need you all to help me on something rather embarrassing. My training partner is running multiple compounds and getting great results, and the menu that my source has is appetising. Going against my own rational thinking, I keep flirting with the idea of running primo as well, or using t-bol at the beginning. Stuff with good effect to side-effect profiles. So I need you guys to just remind me that I should run the test alone with the SARMs. I'm sure you guys can relate to what I am going through. Just remind me to be smart and patient.

Be smart and patient young grass hopper! Though primo will definitely look good on you lmao

I will be getting my gear in a couple days. I will be running the standard starting cycle with test e, and will be using the increasing doses philosophy as espoused on here. Going to run LGD the first six weeks and s4 the last six.

Now I need you all to help me on something rather embarrassing. My training partner is running multiple compounds and getting great results, and the menu that my source has is appetising. Going against my own rational thinking, I keep flirting with the idea of running primo as well, or using t-bol at the beginning. Stuff with good effect to side-effect profiles. So I need you guys to just remind me that I should run the test alone with the SARMs. I'm sure you guys can relate to what I am going through. Just remind me to be smart and patient.

I'm not a fan of SARM's due to very little research regards their safety profile..

Be patient, your training partner will likely stall between weeks 8-12, with the potential to lose substantial gains post cycle..

You however, if you play it smart will slowly overtake his rapid success with a greater potential to avoid inducing side effects that will affect your progress and post cycle potential..
Take steps to protect your testes on-cycle..!! Taurine, Royal Jelly... Remember you are in for the long haul, its not a sprint..!!

^Ya, I am not going to use hcg and was going to taper down at the end instead of the standard SERM PCT. But yes, OTC stuff like you suggested, and of course an AI, but would you suggest any SERM use during? What other than the OTC stuff would you mean with protecting the testes if we are to avoid hcg?

^Ya, I am not going to use hcg and was going to taper down at the end instead of the standard SERM PCT. But yes, OTC stuff like you suggested, and of course an AI, but would you suggest any SERM use during? What other than the OTC stuff would you mean with protecting the testes if we are to avoid hcg?

Against popular board opinion, I don't believe hCG protects the testes on-cycle from damage via ROS.. CFC has provided sufficient evidence to show Taurine and Royal Jelly do..

Use of an AI can be dose/personal genetic specific, not really necessary unless on heavy aromatizable compounds.. Remember estrogen is needed for growth, old school bodybuilders weren't as concerned with estrogen as some people seem to be nowadays..

Against popular board opinion, I don't believe hCG protects the testes on-cycle from damage via ROS.. CFC has provided sufficient evidence to show Taurine and Royal Jelly do..

Use of an AI can be dose/personal genetic specific, not really necessary unless on heavy aromatizable compounds.. Remember estrogen is needed for growth, old school bodybuilders weren't as concerned with estrogen as some people seem to be nowadays..
The wetter my blasts, the more muscle I gained. Last winter I didn't give a fuck about water or whatnot and my training was lackluster due to work and I still put on the most mass out of any blast. Estrogen is anabolic and overall decent for health if not significantly elevated for extremely long periods of time. And I definitely second the taurine. I run 4.5g a day on blast and 3g during cruises. It's sort cheap so why not. Can't afford royal jelly currently unfortunately :/

The wetter my blasts, the more muscle I gained. Last winter I didn't give a fuck about water or whatnot and my training was lackluster due to work and I still put on the most mass out of any blast. Estrogen is anabolic and overall decent for health if not significantly elevated for extremely long periods of time. And I definitely second the taurine. I run 4.5g a day on blast and 3g during cruises. It's sort cheap so why not. Can't afford royal jelly currently unfortunately :/

iherb....

Pretty much... but if you blast cruise its likely your gonna end up on TRT before too long.. Unless your lucky..
I found some by NOW foods on Amazon for cheap I'll probably buy. A two month supply for $11 definitely isn't bad. And the brand is supposed to be reputable as that is what iherb carries if memory serves right.

Not considering P, do you guys see any difference in water retention or estrogen sides between the other varieties of test?

Not considering P, do you guys see any difference in water retention or estrogen sides between the other varieties of test?

Have never noticed any difference in myself or anyone else using different esters of anything, assuming dosages are equipotent. I guess placebo improvements could be a real thing though :)

I can run higher doses of sust compared to e or c. Though it could just be the heavy ester weight of test decanoate meaning I'm actually getting less test.

7 weeks out as of today. Added in 50/day Winstrol. Today is a refeed with 600g extra carbs! Been extremely low carb and virtually 0 fat for a couple weeks. Weight is 155. Will post pics tomorrow post refeed!

What are you running pre-contest for fat burning, Sero? DNP, clen, etc. Do you plan to manipulate water, sodium and/or potassium? Good luck, though. Refers days can be bona-fide spiritual experiences.

Just clen and yohimbine for now. Coach I'm sure will have me manipulate electrolytes and water come peak week. It was a glorious evening of eating. So much cereal!

Looking good. You're a couple pounds away from that "get smaller look bigger" effect.

I read on another forum that the consensus seems to be that low test high tren has fewer side-effects than high test low teen. Which seems counter-intuitive to my naive mind. I see you are at higher test... Do you notice a difference?

I physically and mentally feel better on higher test. Not so depressed or moody