⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Small frequent meals or I crash energy wise. Extremely low carb lately, today is 0g carbs. Weight has definitely decreased to near 60% as I just don't have it in me.

Bad news bears. Three days put I developed a massive staph abscess on my right arm pit. Was draining quite a bit and now on antibiotics (Bactrim as I have mrsa history). No show, switched gears to off season mode. Taking the weekend off to rest and relax a bit after 20 weeks of dieting. Then it's chasing size for 20 more weeks! On the bright side the antibiotics seen to be doing its job. No more growth of the abscess and it seems to be gradually shrinking. Enjoying some goodies til Sunday morning under orders of my coach then going for moderate test and some mast to kick off the off season. Always another show.

This is what I was bringing in at 5 days out.
oOcAiqc.jpg

Oh no! What a fucking blow mate. You must be feeling really disappointed. What did your coach say?

Oh no! What a fucking blow mate. You must be feeling really disappointed. What did your coach say?
Coach Told me to do what the Dr said. The doctor recommended against doing the show as since the abscess is draining fluids I'd be a public health hazard. And with my history of mrsa, the last thing I wanna do is spread something that could be dangerous to someone. We're going to change to off season mode starting Monday and get the ball rolling to grow.

Pinned some test and mast last night and it feels great to have some test back in me. Having been 0 test and crushing estrogen with Letro for two weeks, I feel human again.

Fair enough. Hopefully your immune system gets a chance to recover too mate.

Speaking of which, I'm about to roll down to A&E. Got a nasty punch to the chest the other day sparring, and though it was fine at the time, I could barely sleep last night and today it's agonising. Hopefully just some minor pleural inflammation and not something more serious :\

Speaking of which, I'm about to roll down to A&E. Got a nasty punch to the chest the other day sparring, and though it was fine at the time, I could barely sleep last night and today it's agonising. Hopefully just some minor pleural inflammation and not something more serious :\

Anyone else would have put it down to bruised ribs, your too clever for your own good..lol :)

Anyone else would have put it down to bruised ribs, your too clever for your own good..lol :)

Finally out! They couldn't be bothered to do an x-ray - advice: take some ibuprofen, lol. They agreed its probably pleuritis because of the way the pain is radiating out, but it could just be the rib. I did get some tramadol mind, so silver linings ;)

I use sustanon mainly so the short esters usually I feel in me the next morning. Energy levels were up, libido raging, just feel great again. When you prep one day for a show (you'd be short changing yourself if you didn't do a physique competition with your build), you'll see what crushing your estrogen with Letro everyday and running 75+/day Winstrol does lmao. I'm sure CFC can relate or swim15. Running that much DHT with bottomed out estrogen feels like negative estrogen values lol. I've done tren and mast with no test but no test with Winstrol and Letro is just something else.

I'm sure the girlfriend had a good day ?

Don't some guys use test suspension in such a situation? Or is that more of a trick for the "natural" competitor?

And I am being mostly serious here... The hardest part for me would be learning to smile on stage like an idiot. I mean mug my way through life.

Made the mistake of lifting on xanax last night. Was repping 225 on bench. Usually can get 10. 6th one my body just gave it out. like nothing hurt or felt out of energy just stopped working lmao. So im sure there is some hilarious cctv of me out there somewhere.=D

Gotta keep the bars separated apparently.

I use sustanon mainly so the short esters usually I feel in me the next morning. Energy levels were up, libido raging, just feel great again. When you prep one day for a show (you'd be short changing yourself if you didn't do a physique competition with your build), you'll see what crushing your estrogen with Letro everyday and running 75+/day Winstrol does lmao. I'm sure CFC can relate or swim15. Running that much DHT with bottomed out estrogen feels like negative estrogen values lol. I've done tren and mast with no test but no test with Winstrol and Letro is just something else.

I usually keep the test and chuck in a drol or two which helps with all that plus fullness ;) But yeah, it's still not nice.

Made the mistake of lifting on xanax last night. Was repping 225 on bench. Usually can get 10. 6th one my body just gave it out. like nothing hurt or felt out of energy just stopped working lmao. So im sure there is some hilarious cctv of me out there somewhere.=D

Gotta keep the bars separated apparently.

Yeah, maybe not something you want to repeat too often if you value your trachea mate ;)

I usually keep the test and chuck in a drol or two which helps with all that plus fullness ;) But yeah, it's still not nice.
I just followed my coach's directions lol. Test really adds water weight to me. When I pulled test, I lost close to 4lbs off water and that was only on 650 test. Since I use sust mainly, he wanted to make sure the long esters cleared (damn decanoate lol). The plan was 50 adrol to add fullness starting at 4 days out (I get serious digestive problems even with the lowest of doses of drol.)

I'm sure the girlfriend had a good day ?

Don't some guys use test suspension in such a situation? Or is that more of a trick for the "natural" competitor?
I wouldn't use TNE or suspension as it has a tendency for massive water retention. Power lifting definitely would be useful.
As per smiling like an idiot: yeah I had to practice smiling lol. I hardly ever smile and it doesn't feel masculine to pose and smile lol

I refused to smile, it's the most artificial poncy look. Grimacing is kinda like a smile though, only more realistic ;)